PDA

View Full Version : OK, so he won't bench anyone, but. . .

RagTime Blue
11-04-2012, 11:02 PM
Do you think it's time TC "Rotates-In" certain players. . .at OT certainly, and more importantly at RB??

Is this the disgrace that was needed to bring David Wilson out of Chateau Bow-Wow and onto the field?

Cloud57
11-04-2012, 11:03 PM
TC is not gonna do anything unless we miss the playoffs

CowboysSuck
11-04-2012, 11:17 PM
TC is racist against Wilson. Its borderline disgusting.

Harooni
11-04-2012, 11:31 PM
its time TC takes the playbook and calls the plays.

P_Simms_#11
11-04-2012, 11:33 PM
TC is racist against Wilson. Its borderline disgusting.

Why do you say that?

Buddy333
11-04-2012, 11:38 PM
Absolutely nothing will change as far as the line up goes. Get ready for a long day next week Eli.

CowboysSuck
11-04-2012, 11:47 PM
Why do you say that?

why? because hes had, oh idk, a total of 10 offensive snaps all year. maybe thats why. oh yeah and hes a first round pick. First round meaning there are only 32 of these guys any given year. Hes a special talent and TC is using him as a work-horse battering ram on returns. Its BS. Its like the running back in the movie (Friday night lights, Varsity Blues? i forget) that gets all the tough yards and carries between the 20's but as soon as its TD time he inserts the "other" back and doesnt let the other kid get his deserved TD's

Its that exact situation but opposite. Wilson works his *** of in return game, bruising up his body and getting us the tough yards. And as soon as you think he might actually get a carry or two....you're dead ****ing wrong. Frankly, I'm disgusted by it.

TheShouldersOf
11-04-2012, 11:51 PM
I Concur^

CowboysSuck
11-04-2012, 11:57 PM
Wilson has 2 Td's on about 10 carries?

Name another back in the NFL that has even close to a 20% TD ratio when given the ball.

BigJ
11-05-2012, 12:17 AM
why? because hes had, oh idk, a total of 10 offensive snaps all year. maybe thats why. oh yeah and hes a first round pick. First round meaning there are only 32 of these guys any given year. Hes a special talent and TC is using him as a work-horse battering ram on returns. Its BS. Its like the running back in the movie (Friday night lights, Varsity Blues? i forget) that gets all the tough yards and carries between the 20's but as soon as its TD time he inserts the "other" back and doesnt let the other kid get his deserved TD's

Its that exact situation but opposite. Wilson works his *** of in return game, bruising up his body and getting us the tough yards. And as soon as you think he might actually get a carry or two....you're dead ****ing wrong. Frankly, I'm disgusted by it.
One of the dumbest things iv ever seen written on this board. How is everyone stealing all his glory of getting touchdowns when we are only using him on returns. When he gets the ball on the field he hasn't done anything spetacular at all besides the one touchdown run against 49ers but Brown deserves to get the ball over him as of now. He has proved nothing and TC doesn't use his first rounders like other teams. Not at all like ur saying. Kick Returns and rushing the ball are 2 completly different things so don't even compare him being a workhorse running back who's getting his touchdowns taken away

CowboysSuck
11-05-2012, 12:19 AM
It was an analogy. Albeit it was a stretch, but you get the message. And you're wrong, he has 2 TD's.

CowboysSuck
11-05-2012, 12:20 AM
but since you call me out BigJ, how would you like the offense to handle the RB situation? And what is your take on the non existent playing time Wilson gets?

BigJ
11-05-2012, 12:33 AM
I wasn't trying to call u out just saying ur takin it to far with that because alls he does is kick returns. And how do we handle the RB situation? Idk I'm not a coach. Like I said though don't hold ur breath waiting for Wilson because TC never uses his first round picks the first year. The RB situation is what it is. They keep playin Bradshaw and he sucks, we can't move the ball. Its not our worst problem I'm more worried about our coners and LBers cause they all arnt very good and nothing changes. As someone said before nothing will change unless we don't make the playoffs. I do agree with the Work he does do on KRs though the guy has a lot of talent and speed I just feel they don't think he's ready and hasn't earned his time. This is how TC does things and its frustrating. Sorry if I took ur Analogy to literal haha ohh I said its dumb because it is he's not racist against him its just typical TC. Like I wrote before I edited this If we had dougmartin we wouldn't know he was this good for a while. When Tampa is using him to his full ability

BigJ
11-05-2012, 12:36 AM
Sucks to realize that if the Bucs didn't move up a spot in front of us we would of had Doug Martin. We would be unstopable..... But typical Giants take what falls to them and don't play them for a year

BlueSanta
11-05-2012, 12:38 AM
Your arguement makes sense until you look at 2007 when Bradshaw was our kick returner for almostall the season before being promoted in like week 11 to rb.

giantsfan420
11-05-2012, 12:39 AM
I had to to admit it frustrates me how he refuses to use Wilson. Martin ran for 250 yards on 25 carries I don't know why we aren't trying to get anything out of Wilson besides kick returns

BigJ
11-05-2012, 12:41 AM
I had to to admit it frustrates me how he refuses to use Wilson. Martin ran for 250 yards on 25 carries I don't know why we aren't trying to get anything out of Wilson besides kick returns
If we had Martin (which I wish we did) we would not know he's that good until next year with the way we use our picks

Beelzeboss
11-05-2012, 12:42 AM
Sucks to realize that if the Bucs didn't move up a spot in front of us we would of had Doug Martin. We would be unstopable..... But typical Giants take what falls to them and don't play them for a year

No, because if we had Doug Martin he would also be sitting on the bench getting absolutely no chances.

Cloud57
11-05-2012, 12:43 AM

that's because the Bucs know how to utilize their talent, Wilson was drafted to warm the bench because metlife stadium can get cold.

Toadofsteel
11-05-2012, 12:44 AM

Exactly what Beezleboss said... All that would be different if TB didn't move in front of us is a different nameplate on #22 back returning kicks... and a different nameplate on #22 kicking *** in Tampa.

BigJ
11-05-2012, 01:17 AM
Yea I completly agree with both of u. Even if we got Martin we would of not known his talent until about a year from now. It is what it is. That's y I was sayin the other posrt was dumb because TC isn't being racist, he's bein TC. This is what he does we won't know how good Wilson is until next year........ Its the one thing I hate about bein a Giants fan u get so excited about ur draft picks and u don't get to really see what they do till next year

BurnerNYG
11-05-2012, 01:26 AM
It's just the Coughlin way. He's old school and he only plays rookies if he's forced to. Old fool put Cruz on IR in his rookie year for a hamstring and benched him against Washington to prove a point and then Cruz comes out and saves his job. All the f ans believed in Cruz after that preseason game but TC obviously thought otherwise. He's probably more lucky than good... meaning he's lucky with the players we been bringing in.