PDA

View Full Version : Bradshaw observation

mike kennedy
11-04-2012, 10:37 PM
Do you ever notice that Bradshaw ducks low and sort of falls into the first defensive player who is about to crunch or tackle him. He must be really hurting and is trying to avoid a hard hit. The guy can't practice so he should be sitting.

Rudyy
11-04-2012, 10:39 PM
Tell that to the coaching staff.

thegiantsrule10
11-04-2012, 10:40 PM
My sig.

CowboysSuck
11-04-2012, 10:42 PM
My sig.

I approve. Iv'e been the kids biggest advocate around here for months now.

Im starting a ****ting campaign, litterally going to **** in the corner of my room until the news finds out and I'm going to tell them its because Tom wont play Wilson. He will be forced to play him after that.

ALLnygIN
11-04-2012, 10:47 PM
Tom wont let it happen... he'll be lucky to see 20 carries by the end of this season

CowboysSuck
11-04-2012, 10:48 PM
Whats his beef with Wilson?

I'm starting to think DW is like running train on his daughter or something...

TheShouldersOf
11-04-2012, 10:50 PM

Im starting a ****ting campaign, litterally going to **** in the corner of my room until the news finds out and I'm going to tell them its because Tom wont play Wilson. He will be forced to play him after that.

i thought i was the biggest advocate for Wilson since he got drafted,

We Concur

thegiantsrule10
11-04-2012, 10:50 PM
We should make a petition saying start wilson or one by one somebody they love will die ,or we can just do a regular petition, whatever, the idea is already out there.

CowboysSuck
11-04-2012, 10:54 PM
we need to do something. it doenst even have to be a start. The kid literally gets ZERO carries. Im baffled. For years we have run the 2-3 back committe. Jacobs, Bradshaw and Ward. Bradshaw Jacobs. Gee, we even saw Tiki and Dayne split for half a season. Yet no love for arguably the best talent on this offense.

And you know what makes it worse? I honestly think him getting the kick-off returns is a flat-out insult. Hes trusted to secure the ball on kickoffs and act as a ****ing ragdoll to get us the best field position possibly, but hes not good enough to get a SINGLE carry in the game? What is this? seriously, WHAT THE **** IS THIS?

GiantWarfare
11-04-2012, 11:13 PM
we need to do something. it doenst even have to be a start. The kid literally gets ZERO carries. Im baffled. For years we have run the 2-3 back committe. Jacobs, Bradshaw and Ward. Bradshaw Jacobs. Gee, we even saw Tiki and Dayne split for half a season. Yet no love for arguably the best talent on this offense.

And you know what makes it worse? I honestly think him getting the kick-off returns is a flat-out insult. Hes trusted to secure the ball on kickoffs and act as a ****ing ragdoll to get us the best field position possibly, but hes not good enough to get a SINGLE carry in the game? What is this? seriously, WHAT THE **** IS THIS?

Unfortunately I agree

CowboysSuck
11-04-2012, 11:17 PM
bump for the beatwriters who lurk this site to see

egyptian420
11-05-2012, 12:11 AM
They won't trust him in the game if he can't block for Eli, there is no way around that

BillTheGreek
11-05-2012, 12:18 AM

He's saving him for a rainny day !

Cloud57
11-05-2012, 12:22 AM
He's saving him for a rainny day !

yeah he's gonna hold the umbrella

TheShouldersOf
11-05-2012, 12:58 AM

I concur Highly,

After his first Fumble he remained the returner in that game, if you really didn't trust a person with ball control would you trust him with Returns?

that is why i question if the main focus on Returns is impeding his Running Back Progress

Flip Empty
11-05-2012, 01:19 AM
They won't trust him in the game if he can't block for Eli, there is no way around that
Explain David Diehl getting the start then.

That excuse no longer flies after today's game.

GiantWarfare
11-05-2012, 01:25 AM

truth...

G-MENBK
11-05-2012, 01:54 AM

http://applejack.ponychan.net/chan/files/src/135110283268.gif

I said it for weeks, split the carries instead of Bradshaw getting the ball 99% of the time.

DemandedAce
11-05-2012, 03:23 AM

Just to make sure I understand, you're going to deliberately defecate in the corner of your room until a news reporter asks you why?

This may be the greatest plan of all time!

joemorrisforprez
11-05-2012, 06:30 PM

+1

Harooni
11-05-2012, 06:34 PM
well wilson should not have gone off to the media boasting i think it left a bad taste in tc's mouth

BParcells777
11-05-2012, 07:19 PM
Tiki could come off the couch and school the little midget Bradshaw

giant-4-life
11-05-2012, 07:25 PM
Well either way, if we tank on the run game and don't make the playoffs, coaches will be gone. loyalty to a brand name doesn't work anymore. back to the fundamentals..