PDA

View Full Version : After thinking about today

elitocruz
11-05-2012, 12:18 AM
Did the Giants offense play like crap? YES. Was the run defense weak? YES, but also on the field a ton. this loss is not on the defense.
However. The Giants players and their families are no different from the other People of the tri-state. They just have more money than most. Doesn't mean they got power back sooner, or got thru gas lines faster, or were immune to damage at home. They had a rough week, and probably put immense pressure on themselves thinking they had to win for NY. I can see why they'd stuggle. Not that I'm ok with a loss, but...
If they bounce back and hit the bye 7-3 and don't allow this one to snowball with a bad loss at 3-5 Cincy, then we'll all forget about this one. If not, and the offense continues to struggle, then it's a different story going on with this team.

Buddy333
11-05-2012, 12:20 AM
Can we please stop making excuses for them looking like garbage? They have not played good for almost a month now.

elitocruz
11-05-2012, 12:23 AM
agreed. but they still won those other games. today you can see thru it to give them a little free pass. but not next week

frantlj
11-05-2012, 12:41 AM
agreed. but they still won those other games. today you can see thru it to give them a little free pass. but not next week

Agree. You think we got blown out 50-0 even though I know we did play bad in all areas. And I can't believe people actually thought that Dallas would win when we beat them last week and Atlanta is the better team than both Dallas and us at this point. "Second half swoon?" I think we finished the season pretty well last year - yeah, we won the Super Bowl! Let's beat the Bengals and we need a bye badly.

We still lead the division and are in 4th place overall. The glass is half full! We are spoiled! It could be way worse - we could be the Chiefs!

Toadofsteel
11-05-2012, 12:42 AM
We still lead the division and are in 4th place overall. The glass is half full! We are spoiled! It could be way worse - we could be the Chiefs!

In the span of a month, Eli went from looking like Tom Brady to looking like Brady Quinn...

BillTheGreek
11-05-2012, 02:06 AM
Can we please stop making excuses for them looking like garbage? They have not played good for almost a month now.

True ! .........I think It's about time they start, the Season is 1/2 over !

G-MENBK
11-05-2012, 03:06 AM
In the span of a month, Eli went from looking like Tom Brady to looking like Brady Quinn...

I could have sworn Eli had 330+ yards passing against the Redskins...two weeks ago.