PDA

View Full Version : Well, today's been a wash and reality check

giantsfan420
11-04-2012, 11:29 PM
Dallas lost to Atlanta Atlanta struggled scoring anything offense off Dallas. Dallas put up 13 on in Atlanta Washington lost. Eagles play New Orleans tomorrow night things are bad but not that bad a little perspective. Yes we lost when we should have one
Looked pretty bad the whole offense look pretty bad but the defense was flying around for most the game and we didn't lose ground so we can look forward to getting back on track. Lets not lose our heads here people. Like people are so funny trying to I don't even know what they are trying to do with this loss someone said remember this thread and I say remember this day when there was people going I told you so we are bad

Eliscruzzz
11-04-2012, 11:34 PM
Dallas lost to Atlanta Atlanta struggled scoring anything offense off Dallas. Dallas put up 13 on in Atlanta Washington lost. Eagles play New Orleans tomorrow night things are bad but not that bad a little perspective. Yes we lost when we should have one
Looked pretty bad the whole offense look pretty bad but the defense was flying around for most the game and we didn't lose ground so we can look forward to getting back on track. Lets not lose our heads here people. Like people are so funny trying to I don't even know what they are trying to do with this loss someone said remember this thread and I say remember this day when there was people going I told you so we are bad+1 but we missed a golden opportunity to go up 4 on Dallas

giantsfan420
11-04-2012, 11:36 PM
And we should have beaten Pittsburgh today we had a chance to go up 14 points instead went up 10 which with their goal line stand gave them momentum and we couldn't get out from underneath it

Eliscruzzz
11-04-2012, 11:42 PM
You know what makes me sick we have just as many weapons as Atlanta and they moved the ball up and down the field on Dallas when we couldn't. I know Dllas d is good but I knew they weren't that good. That leads me to believe Eli is in a reall slump here plus Atlanta was calling awesome plays against their D. Did you see how they were using their explosive backs they would thrown designed screens and It worked well for them and a lot of shotgun 3to 4 wr sets.Why the Giants don't do more of that is beyond me. We have been in the power I lately and the statistics show that Eli is much better in shotgun no huddle. The Giants really need to realize they are not a power running team anymore and need to get Eli going with little throws so he can get in rythem instead of doing play action right off the bat.