PDA

View Full Version : Hosley !!!! Randle !!!!

oldsmobile
11-05-2012, 12:33 AM
Hosley couldn't cover my sister !!! Am I the only one who sees , everytime the other team needs a play . They go at Hosley . He is always near by ,but can't make a play or a one on one tackle. One play sticks out today , when he had a chance to knock down a pass , and pulled his arm down . WHY?
As for Randle , I saw first time we had ball , 3rd and 1 , pass to right sidelines . Randle looks so confused on where to be !!!! Other 3rd down endzone pass to him , where is Barden . caught something like 11 passes in Panthers game , now never gets on field . Kildrive is terrible .......... period.

moosedrool
11-05-2012, 12:36 AM
Will Hill should be back next week and he played the slot so much better than Hosley has.

Overdrive92
11-05-2012, 12:36 AM
Hosley has done a lot of great things, but he's still a 3rd round rookie. So it's no surprise to see him give up a play every so often.

Randle, same thing. He's a rookie, and clearly he still has a lot to learn. I don't know why they don't use Barden more, who has been in the league for far longer and understands the system a lot more.

Cloud57
11-05-2012, 12:37 AM
yeah Randle is terrible I don't know why Barden isn't there instead

moosedrool
11-05-2012, 12:41 AM
Rookie or not, Hosley's offsides penalty was a huge blow and there is no excuse for it except stupidity.

Overdrive92
11-05-2012, 12:43 AM
Rookie or not, Hosley's offsides penalty was a huge blow and there is no excuse for it except stupidity.

Again, he's a rookie. Plus, it's not like we have a stud CB sitting behind him. Tryon and Coe? Yeah, they're probably even worse. Hosley's our best bet.

phoenix3411
11-05-2012, 07:49 AM
randle is just a rookie so explain to me why eli even throws to him on crucial downs , especially when hes covered hes alrready proven hes not gonna catch the ball , where in the hell is bennett? he catches a couple bad throws from eli, huge target n he dont even get looked at in the end zone , for christ sake the damn raiders are scoring tds in the red zone how hard can it be?

/

/

Buddy333
11-05-2012, 07:51 AM
These guys are rookies. Relax.

brad
11-05-2012, 07:54 AM
Of all the bad plays by so many players and the two rookies are singled out? Thats called inexperience, both has shown flashes of their capabilities... they will improve over time. If you want to single out players, look to the veterans who should be stepping up in the tough situations and making the plays that win games.

RoanokeFan
11-05-2012, 07:59 AM
yeah Randle is terrible I don't know why Barden isn't there instead

He's worse?