PDA

View Full Version : Armstead, Sparks, Hilliard and Graham called......

BlueJayC
12-19-2011, 01:44 PM
.......and on behalf of all of the 1999 Giants they just wanted to thank the 2011 Giants for getting swept by the Redskinsgetting the '99squad off the schneid.......pathetic......

jakegibbs
12-19-2011, 01:48 PM
.......and on behalf of all of the 1999 Giants they just wanted to thank the 2011 Giants for getting swept by the Redskins*getting the '99*squad off the schneid.......pathetic......**

YOU KNOW WHAT COULD BE WORSE DON'T YOU?

Lose to the Jets & get eliminated & go to work Monday & start eating crow for at least a year.

If they beat the Jets & then Dallas the Skins game won't mean a dang thing will it?

BlueJayC
12-19-2011, 02:13 PM
.......and on behalf of all of the 1999 Giants they just wanted to thank the 2011 Giants for getting swept by the Redskinsgetting the '99squad off the schneid.......pathetic...... YOU KNOW WHAT COULD BE WORSE DON'T YOU? Lose to the Jets &amp; get eliminated &amp; go to work Monday &amp; start eating crow for at least a year. If they beat the Jets &amp; then Dallas the Skins game won't mean a dang thing will it?</P>

Yes that would be much worse and I'm a hopeless optimistic so I'm pulling for 2 more W's.......</P>

I've been a Giant fan long enough to know nothing is over until it's over.....so I don't say squat to my co-workers (both Jets and Cowboys fans) during the season........I let them do all the talking they want......because the only reason you'd have to eat crow is if you were the one squawking in the first place....."speak softly and carry a big stick." 2 more W's would be an awfully big stick.......</P>