PDA

View Full Version : What I think Giants should do with the bye coming soon

KillaRich
11-05-2012, 01:01 AM
First we need a win vs Cincy going into the bye...this is a game that can make or break the season....losing this then going to the bye into that tough stretch will hurt

But I think Giants should sit players who are obviously hurt this week (Nicks) so they have 2 weeks of rest going into the GB matchup

This should include players like bradshaw who dont practice because of nagging injuries, If Phillips isnt 100 % although i think not having him hurts bad , then sit him.... Rivers i mean come on bro whats wrong with you...let him sit ,, 2 weeks should be good ... whoever else has nagging injuries and missed today's game let them sit.....

If we cant beat the Bengals with these injuries then maybe we dont deserve a ring this year... (but cant really say that after last year you never know)

Oh and please put Locklear back in the starting lineup he was doing just fine coaches....line was looking great until today....

Get to the GB game hopefully 7-3 and healthy , and lets see if they can get the wheels rolling again