PDA

View Full Version : 6-3 and playing our worst football, that's a good thing right?

giantsfan420
11-05-2012, 02:29 AM
I can't understand the pessimism to be honest yes we're playing our worst football. But, we are first in our division with a two and a half game lead I think people are really really overreacting. People asking if we can turn it around, And ready to get rid of this guy in that guy. Some of these criticisms are warranted, justified, and deserved. But as usual, it's going to far. I'm guilty of this sometimes too but this is getting out of hand
What do you think it will look like when we start playing our brand of football and living up to the potential we all know we have, this is a very very good team. Which is why were six and three while playing some terrible football. When they turn this around and it's coming will be just fine

TheBookOfEli
11-05-2012, 02:46 AM
No shame in losing to a great team like the Steelers. It's the fact that the offense has played consistently bad for 3 straight games that has most of us very concerned.

I can only hope they turn it around.

Antwuan
11-05-2012, 02:52 AM
I really hope the Giants best football is ahead of us.

stormblue
11-05-2012, 02:55 AM
the mid season swoon started 3 games ago .....the scoreboard was just a few weeks late.

GiantRoc
11-05-2012, 03:30 AM
the mid season swoon started 3 games ago .....the scoreboard was just a few weeks late.

I said the same thing in another thread. It's a lucky thing we are 6 & 3. So at this point I guess it's better to be lucky than good.

Flip Empty
11-05-2012, 04:00 AM
It's never a good thing to be playing your worst football, no matter what your record is.

CDN_G-FAN
11-05-2012, 07:37 AM
most teams go through this kinda spell.

good teams find ways to win most of those games, and bad teams don't.

right now we're winning most of them, let's hope that keeps happening and we work out some of our problems in the meantime.