PDA

View Full Version : HIXON

ibbill
11-05-2012, 08:56 AM
Is he hurt never saw him on the field at all.Not sure why hes not playing.

Buddy333
11-05-2012, 09:00 AM
He played. He even drew a huge pass interference penalty. He is a nice player and a fan favorite but I think that especially with Nicks still hurting they miss Manningham.

GIANTSACK
11-05-2012, 09:19 AM
Is he hurt never saw him on the field at all.Not sure why hes not playing.

That play where RR ran the wrong route had me wondering where was Hixon.

nhpgiantsfan
11-05-2012, 10:28 AM
He played. He even drew a huge pass interference penalty. He is a nice player and a fan favorite but I think that especially with Nicks still hurting they miss Manningham.

I agree with you, but be careful. You could get destroyed on these boards for saying something like that about MM.

phoenix3411
11-05-2012, 10:36 AM
amen to that felt at the very least they should have kept manningham , not that he was a numb. one rec, he complimented nicks and cruz very well , losing him broke up perhaps one of the best rec, crews in the league, just felt like when nicks wasnt getting the job done manningham stepped up when manningham disapeared nicks stepped up, defenses couldnt double everybody. although hixon is a decent rec, they sure dont need to double him, have watched giants do this for years letting very good players leave do to not wanting to pay them to stay and believing rookies can take their place, i personally was shocked when they signed plaxico yrs ago cuz they just dont step up to great players other than to throw a ton of money at eli they seem to shop at the dollar store.

Breviloquence
11-05-2012, 10:44 AM
amen to that felt at the very least they should have kept manningham , not that he was a numb. one rec, he complimented nicks and cruz very well , losing him broke up perhaps one of the best rec, crews in the league, just felt like when nicks wasnt getting the job done manningham stepped up when manningham disapeared nicks stepped up, defenses couldnt double everybody. although hixon is a decent rec, they sure dont need to double him, have watched giants do this for years letting very good players leave do to not wanting to pay them to stay and believing rookies can take their place, i personally was shocked when they signed plaxico yrs ago cuz they just dont step up to great players other than to throw a ton of money at eli they seem to shop at the dollar store.

They couldn't afford to keep him. He wanted the chance to start and he wanted big money. He couldn't get either here..

Buddy333
11-05-2012, 10:46 AM
Can't blame them because he left. That's FA. Just saying that they miss him. They need someone to step up because Nicks is not himself and they are starting to get more physical with Cruz to take him out of his game.

Breviloquence
11-05-2012, 10:49 AM
We have some guys who can step up, but you can't throw a guy in 1-2 plays a game and expect him to blow your doors off. I'm not saying Barden is fantastic (although I think he's a good guy), but what happened when he got in and got to play a whole game?

TheAnalyst
11-05-2012, 10:51 AM
Guys, this has nothing to do with Hixon or not having Mario Manningham. Open your eyes. The offensive playcalling and decision making by our QB has been absolutely horrible.

Buddy333
11-05-2012, 10:59 AM
It's the same play calling that won two championships. On top of the players notifying all that well they do mis Manningham especially because Nicks is hurt and teams are getting more physical with Cruz.

stormblue
11-05-2012, 11:09 AM

$100 mil cap divided by 53 players = 1.8 mil per player.
but that's if they all got an equal share. newsflash...they don't.
#3's at a position pay minimum wage.

you can't pay everybody #1 money.

nycsportzfan
11-05-2012, 12:02 PM
He played. He even drew a huge pass interference penalty. He is a nice player and a fan favorite but I think that especially with Nicks still hurting they miss Manningham. I don't think so.. I mean, Rueben Randle had a huge game, Ramses Barden had a huge game, Hixons had a huge game, Cruz has had huge games, Nicks had a huge game(when he was completely hurting no less), bennetts had a huge game, and now all of a sudden, were missing manningham???lol Nah, ELI's not playing well right now, end of story..

Bluetooss
11-05-2012, 12:03 PM

Manningham is not on this team anymore... get over it.