PDA

View Full Version : FIX IT !

BillTheGreek
11-05-2012, 09:01 AM
TC Fix it before Sunday !.........................Tom says Fix What ?

Rudyy
11-05-2012, 09:02 AM
They've been trying to "fix" it forever. Well I hope whatever it is, gets fixed.

BillTheGreek
11-05-2012, 09:09 AM
They've been trying to "fix" it forever. Well I hope whatever it is, gets fixed.

+500

jakegibbs
11-05-2012, 09:13 AM
TC Fix it before Sunday !.........................Tom says Fix What ?

Press coverage whoa's that's all they need to fix & that will open up the running game cause opponents will have to drop back to zone coverage. Easy as 1,2,3.... bunch recievers run x routes on LOS to get off press, put WR in motion etc.. Get creative is all they have to do. Do the same thing & expect the same results plain & simple.

BillTheGreek
11-05-2012, 09:29 AM
Press coverage whoa's that's all they need to fix & that will open up the running game cause opponents will have to drop back to zone coverage. Easy as 1,2,3.... bunch recievers run x routes on LOS to get off press, put WR in motion etc.. Get creative is all they have to do. Do the same thing & expect the same results plain & simple.

WOW>>>>>>>>>Are you a Coach ? .............Please send this memo to Tom C ....lol

Flip Empty
11-05-2012, 09:32 AM
Give me a sec... I'll go and get a screwdriver.

Phillips or flathead, you reckon?

BillTheGreek
11-05-2012, 09:36 AM
Give me a sec... I'll go and get a screwdriver.

Phillips or flathead, you reckon?

And You'll need Lots of HD Screws ! While your at it , get a new Drawing Board too ! ( Remember it has to be done before Sunday, lol )

yo-ho
11-05-2012, 09:47 AM
Better fix the running game, because that is the key to this loss and our struggles the past three weeks. Third and one and they have to go to a back shoulder fade because they are afraid to run the ball for a yard,, that is pathetic. Bradshaw is wearing my patience. Other than that 200 yard game he has been less than stellar. Too many times he gets stuffed for one yard gains on first down.

And when you can't run the ball were are the screens and short passes? Instead they are going deep and not connecting. They were lucky getting calls for pass interference that were questionable to sustain drives. The one on Hixon was a joke, and he had a chance to catch the ball but drops it.

And to add insult to injury, they just plain got their butts kicked physically. But this is typical Giants, they can't play well unless the world thinks they suck, and they have something to prove.

Buddy333
11-05-2012, 09:51 AM
They can't fix Nicks. He is hurting and he won't get any better by playing with it. They can only hope that another WR steps to fill the shoes of Manningham because they are missing him now. They can't fix Diehl. They has been bad for a couple of years now. Can they fix the defense? I don't know. They have been bad most of the season and they are healthier this year than last. All their complaining before yesterday about how the Steelers play seemed pathetic to me. I think they where just setting us up for a horrible performance.

Harooni
11-05-2012, 09:53 AM
its not that hard to fix , we have the talent. change the damn offensive playbook and go back to more traditional calls ,ect no shotgun draw on 3rd - 9 no deep go route on 3rd and 1. things like that . let eli throw some medium passes. its either 2 yard or deep it seems.

BlueReign
11-05-2012, 09:54 AM
They will bounce back next week as long as they can keep AJ Green in check. 7-3 going into our bye wouldn't be too shabby. Just gotta get back on track.

Harooni
11-05-2012, 09:55 AM
They can't fix Nicks. He is hurting and he won't get any better by playing with it. They can only hope that another WR steps to fill the shoes of Manningham because they are missing him now. They can't fix Diehl. They has been bad for a couple of years now. Can they fix the defense? I don't know. They have been bad most of the season and they are healthier this year than last. All their complaining before yesterday about how the Steelers play seemed pathetic to me. I think they where just setting us up for a horrible performance. agreed they rushed nicks back too soon.
DD is a guard not a great tackle and gilbride needs to be controlled.

BillTheGreek
11-05-2012, 10:00 AM
its not that hard to fix , we have the talent. change the damn offensive playbook and go back to more traditional calls ,ect no shotgun draw on 3rd - 9 no deep go route on 3rd and 1. things like that . let eli throw some medium passes. its either 2 yard or deep it seems.

Harooni has spoken ! Now Tom Listen !

Harooni
11-05-2012, 10:05 AM
Harooni has spoken ! Now Tom Listen ! Cruz has a big target on his back , teams have tried to take him away and its been working. so spread it around and let them pay for that. when eli went to bennett it was a nice play.

BillTheGreek
11-05-2012, 10:11 AM
Cruz has a big target on his back , teams have tried to take him away and its been working. so spread it around and let them pay for that. when eli went to bennett it was a nice play.

OK .. I Like that ! I'LL say it again, Tom Listen...........Or should I say pay attention !!!!

bearbryant
11-05-2012, 10:29 AM
Anyone notice the difference in Webby's play yesterday and the first 8 games of the season. On the players side of the ball thats what needs to happen to everyone of the NY Giants.Webby looked himself in the mirror and was tired of hearing people saying how poorly he has been playing. He played w/ emotion and drive and got right in every Steelers face and played tough in nearly every situation that presented itself. Now : " How do you keep that going forward?"

Some of our players don't have the ability: ala Diehl. His time is past, get rid of him. With the game on the line he lets his man by him to take Eli down. His play was disnal

The coaches need to wake up. Both KG and PF need to look at themselves in the mirror and eealuate their performance. This includes the ST's coach and the HC.

This team has been playing like crap for the last 5 games. They been given gifts from other teams that allowed them to win.Thats not Giants football. Lets play with pride and enthusiasm. Go Giants!!!