PDA

View Full Version : Lets Go Ahead and Start the Fire TC and run Eli out of town threads....

rebelfan1966
11-05-2012, 10:15 AM
That way we can win another SB

Harooni
11-05-2012, 10:18 AM
agreed its over board and we just need some small changes to make this turn around.

Mustache man and his Boy wonder need to make some serious play calling and audible adjustments. in fact change the whole playbook start new, its obviously pretty obvious what we do by now.

jakegibbs
11-05-2012, 10:21 AM
agreed its over board and we just need some small changes to make this turn around.

Mustache man and his Boy wonder need to make some serious play calling and audible adjustments. in fact change the whole playbook start new, its obviously pretty obvious what we do by now.

Beating press coverage with a well designed offensive scheme, game plan or what ever you want to call it is JOB 1!! BOOK IT!!

rebelfan1966
11-05-2012, 10:28 AM
Agreed, we need to adapt to what we are seeing on Defense now....

stormblue
11-05-2012, 10:32 AM
not yet .....i'll let everybody know when it's time.

Rudyy
11-05-2012, 10:33 AM
Nobody needs to get fired, they need to adjust..and NOT when we are on a 4 game losing streak.

giantsforce
11-05-2012, 10:41 AM
Nobody needs to get fired, they need to adjust..and NOT when we are on a 4 game losing streak.Here is a quote from Tom: "They surprised me with some of the runs they called in situations you would expect them to be aggressive and throw." Gee Tom, I guess you'd expect everyone to be as predictable as you are! Tom is getting senile making statements like this. It is called strategy and he has none. You are surprised that they are not as predictable as you are? The offense has been struggling to score points inside the 30 for weeks now and you have not changed any of the predictable play calling and you are surprised that the other team is doing things you are not expecting? Hello?
Firing him now will not serve any purpose. Let's wait for the 2nd half collapse and then get rid of him and his clowns at the end of the season.

Zaggs
11-05-2012, 10:46 AM
How about start the "fire the coordinators" thread?

pthere55
11-05-2012, 10:53 AM
Have alot of people on this board played organized sports? I dont get why people give up on the team after one loss.

Rudyy
11-05-2012, 10:54 AM
Have alot of people on this board played organized sports? I dont get why people give up on the team after one loss.Are you insane?

This offense has been terrible for 3 games now, just because we were squeaking out wins doesn't mean we weren't playing bad.

pthere55
11-05-2012, 10:55 AM
Are you insane?

This offense has been terrible for 3 games now, just because we were squeaking out wins doesn't mean we weren't playing bad.

So what. We are still finding ways to win and hopefully they will make adjustments.

Rudyy
11-05-2012, 10:56 AM
So what. We are still finding ways to win and hopefully they will make adjustments.No.

We didn't find a way to win last night. We were inches away from losing in Dallas, and had Eli not thrown that bomb to Cruz against Washington, we would have been in such a hole.

It's not just "so what" we have the hardest schedule in the league, I hope the coaches don't "so what" it.

pthere55
11-05-2012, 10:57 AM
No.

We didn't find a way to win last night. We were inches away from losing in Dallas, and had Eli not thrown that bomb to Cruz against Washington, we would have been in such a hole.

It's not just "so what" we have the hardest schedule in the league, I hope the coaches don't "so what" it.

I guess we should fire everyone then... That seems to be everyones take around here. They will keep working have some faith.

Rudyy
11-05-2012, 11:07 AM
I guess we should fire everyone then... That seems to be everyones take around here. They will keep working have some faith.That's the problem

We've heard that before. When is it going to happen? When we lose 4 straight? Why are making adjustments so hard for this team? The Patriots did it when Brady was struggling, The Packers did it when Rodgers was struggling. We have the same amount of talent, why can't we?
No one should be fired, but we shouldn't be playing this bad either

Harooni
11-05-2012, 11:10 AM
Beating press coverage with a well designed offensive scheme, game plan or what ever you want to call it is JOB 1!! BOOK IT!! all we have to do is use Cruz as a decoy, they have learned to take his deep away and we can be beat. make bennett and get the #3 involved more. hell sit nicks to he is 100 percent. and get anyone in there. and also swing some out to bradshaw.

pthere55
11-05-2012, 11:13 AM
That's the problem

We've heard that before. When is it going to happen? When we lose 4 straight? Why are making adjustments so hard for this team? The Patriots did it when Brady was struggling, The Packers did it when Rodgers was struggling. We have the same amount of talent, why can't we?
No one should be fired, but we shouldn't be playing this bad either

I understand your viewpoint but look at the bright side... We are still 6-3 and on top of the NFC east. We won the superbow last year with a 9-7 record and Im hoping we peek at the right time this year. At least we know the talent is there and the coaches need to step it up cuz if it was the other way around we would be screwed.

Rudyy
11-05-2012, 11:14 AM
I understand your viewpoint but look at the bright side... We are still 6-3 and on top of the NFC east. We won the superbow last year with a 9-7 record and Im hoping we peek at the right time this year. At least we know the talent is there and the coaches need to step it up cuz if it was the other way around we would be screwed.I know you're trying to be positive, but with all due respect that was last year. Our schedule is harder than last year.

The talent is there, but we are struggling with the talent we have. This is on the coaches, they can't seem to adjust. Why? no idea..

bashful
11-05-2012, 12:56 PM
That way we can win another SB

The only change that needs to be made is FIRE THE GRAY HAIRED TROLL - HE IS A TOTAL IDIOT KG MUST GO!!!!

giantsforce
11-05-2012, 01:07 PM
Have alot of people on this board played organized sports? I dont get why people give up on the team after one loss.Yes, I have played professional soccer in Europe. I got benched a couple of times when I did not play up to the expectations of my coaching staff. As they used to tell me,"our fans pay a lot of money to see us. At least, win or lose, we owed to them to perform to the best of our abilities. If we lose, it will be because we played a better team and not because of the lack of effort by one of us or all of us". No one is giving up on this team. We are just discussing the problems that have been present and masked by the wins that no one in the coaching staff is doing anything to fix.