PDA

View Full Version : Can't stand Bradshaw, he just seems like a whinning little baby

H&K
11-05-2012, 03:23 PM
For a guy who puts on a show acting like he has a huge heart, he sure is bad. If we're only keeping him in there to block, why can't we work on the other runningbacks who you know..actually can move the chains? I forgot my log in info for my other account, but I've been on this forum on and off for ten years so don't think I'm a troll or newbie.

I'm tired of reading about how "Oh he just hits the hole too fast" blah blah blah, he's not good, he needs to be benched. I slowly started to dislike him when my friends met him in person, and he was a total *** to them, showed up three hours late to an autograph signing at the Poughkeepsie Galleria and only signed like ten people's items and dipped out faster than Ray Lewis at a crime scene.

We have a first round running back, he fumbled and ever since then, we haven't seen him often. Seems we're more concerned with having him play special teams and think he might get injured if he were put in? We never should have let Jacobs walk, although he was past his prime, he would punish defenders and wear them down which was easy mode for the next running back.

I'm not even going to get into last night's game...burning all of your time outs like you're not paying attention and stuck in Madden mode? Second time we did that..just asinine. It's been a while since I've seen a close game pretty much end after the two minute warning. Who was at fault for this?

RoanokeFan
11-05-2012, 03:27 PM
For a guy who puts on a show acting like he has a huge heart, he sure is bad. If we're only keeping him in there to block, why can't we work on the other runningbacks who you know..actually can move the chains? I forgot my log in info for my other account, but I've been on this forum on and off for ten years so don't think I'm a troll or newbie.

I'm tired of reading about how "Oh he just hits the hole too fast" blah blah blah, he's not good, he needs to be benched. I slowly started to dislike him when my friends met him in person, and he was a total *** to them, showed up three hours late to an autograph signing at the Poughkeepsie Galleria and only signed like ten people's items and dipped out faster than Ray Lewis at a crime scene.

We have a first round running back, he fumbled and ever since then, we haven't seen him often. Seems we're more concerned with having him play special teams and think he might get injured if he were put in? We never should have let Jacobs walk, although he was past his prime, he would punish defenders and wear them down which was easy mode for the next running back.

I'm not even going to get into last night's game...burning all of your time outs like you're not paying attention and stuck in Madden mode? Second time we did that..just asinine. It's been a while since I've seen a close game pretty much end after the two minute warning. Who was at fault for this?

Your sig has to be football related

H&K
11-05-2012, 03:29 PM
Your sig has to be football related Since when? I had this signature for two years on my old account. Did they just make it that? This is Dipset_all_day..I can't seem to access my account because I don't remember the e-mail.

H&K
11-05-2012, 03:31 PM
LOL Now your signature is gone too. I think you make a mistake. I'll remove mine but this is upsetting as I'm proud to be ranked 50 among the world in Battlefield 3, UGH

RoanokeFan
11-05-2012, 03:33 PM
Do you want your old username activated?

H&K
11-05-2012, 03:37 PM
Do you want your old username activated? If you don't mind, but I forgot the password and my e-mail. I'm glad to see you're a moderator now by the way. Does Harooni still post?

H&K
11-05-2012, 03:40 PM
If you can message me the info, I'd appreciate that. The email I used on that account got closed because Yahoo is terrible.

RoanokeFan
11-05-2012, 03:41 PM
Let me work on it and let you kn ow. Harooni is still around, he was here a little earlier in fact

repeatchamps
11-05-2012, 03:42 PM
If you don't mind, but I forgot the password and my e-mail. I'm glad to see you're a moderator now by the way. Does Harooni still post?

http://boards.giants.com/search.php?do=finduser&userid=5492&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1

H&K
11-05-2012, 03:48 PM
Let me work on it and let you kn ow. Harooni is still around, he was here a little earlier in fact Thanks a lot, but could you not delete this account until I log into the other one? I might have to log off for a few hours and be useful today, so I wanna make sure I get the account back ahaha. Thanks.

RoanokeFan
11-05-2012, 03:50 PM
Thanks a lot, but could you not delete this account until I log into the other one? I might have to log off for a few hours and be useful today, so I wanna make sure I get the account back ahaha. Thanks.

Sent the instructions in a PM. The email address can be problematic, hence the instruction on resetting that.

RoanokeFan
11-05-2012, 03:53 PM
Thanks a lot, but could you not delete this account until I log into the other one? I might have to log off for a few hours and be useful today, so I wanna make sure I get the account back ahaha. Thanks.

We won't delete this account unless the email address presents a problem but it shouldn't

NorwoodBlue
11-05-2012, 06:58 PM
Bradshaw? That was the thread

He has been horrible; but Coughlin insists on staying with him

joemorrisforprez
11-05-2012, 07:35 PM
All I know is that Brown and Wilson must completely suck in practice, because apparently they look worse out there then a guy who can't even make it on to the field until gameday.

RoanokeFan
11-05-2012, 08:35 PM
All I know is that Brown and Wilson must completely suck in practice, because apparently they look worse out there then a guy who can't even make it on to the field until gameday.

And I thought it was a positive sign to see Brown getting more snaps than he had been.

joemorrisforprez
11-05-2012, 09:54 PM
And I thought it was a positive sign to see Brown getting more snaps than he had been.

I think Brown did a decent job. Would really like to see Wilson get more shots, too.

NYG4lifeNYK
11-05-2012, 11:03 PM
I remember you bud and I agree Bradshaw needs to be the backup it's ridiculous

Cool Papa B.
11-05-2012, 11:21 PM
Let me work on it and let you kn ow. Harooni is still around, he was here a little earlier in fact

Since we're talking about signatures, I've been trying to put a Harry Carson picture on my signature, but the system keeps rejecting it. Can you help me out with that Roanoke?

appodictic
11-06-2012, 01:19 AM
I remember you bud and I agree Bradshaw needs to be the backup it's ridiculous

Watching the steelers game brown had 7 carries for 20 yards right? Its hard to make a case he is any better.

PennState1
11-06-2012, 01:20 AM
You talking about Bradshaw who played a major role in winning 2 SB for the Gmen?

joemorrisforprez
11-06-2012, 01:23 AM
Watching the steelers game brown had 7 carries for 20 yards right? Its hard to make a case he is any better.

In his limited work, Brown was in some short yardage situations.....I remember him scoring a TD and also converting on one of those rare 3rd and short plays that Killdrive didn't call for a Hail Mary pass.

appodictic
11-06-2012, 01:26 AM
In his limited work, Brown was in some short yardage situations.....I remember him scoring a TD and also converting on one of those rare 3rd and short plays that Killdrive didn't call for a Hail Mary pass. avoid it all you want. Fact is bradshaw had a better yard per carry average against the same defense. This is the second or third time bradshaw has had a better ypc average then brown in a game brown had 5 or more carries.

ALLnygIN
11-06-2012, 01:32 AM
You talking about Bradshaw who played a major role in winning 2 SB for the Gmen?

yup the guy who contributed to the lowest rank rushing offensive attack during our superbowl run last year, I think that would be the guy.

Toadofsteel
11-06-2012, 01:34 AM
Bradshaw is like the Keith Rivers of running backs. Unbelievably great if he can stay healthy, but he can't...

Modogg
11-06-2012, 09:43 AM
Good points, but Jacobs? Really? The Guy hasnt "punish" anyone since that infamous Laron Landry truck back in 07-08. The last few years we had him, the guy was bent on taking it to the outside and 95% he would get tripped at the line. How frustrating is that to watch?

Im not a big Bradshaw fan either, but the guy does have his share of beat-mode moments. A couple weeks ago the guy did run for +150. He Completely bulldozed Fletcher last week....That mean stiff arm he gave to Kurt Coleman last year keeps popping in my head. I think ill go watch it on youtube.

ShakeandBake
11-06-2012, 11:05 AM
In his limited work, Brown was in some short yardage situations.....I remember him scoring a TD and also converting on one of those rare 3rd and short plays that Killdrive didn't call for a Hail Mary pass.

Right he scored a 1 yrd TD off of a drive where Bradshaw was getting 5 yards each play. Funny how you omitted that aspect.