PDA

View Full Version : Deon Grant chimes in...

TuckYou
12-19-2011, 04:06 PM
<H6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
<DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"type":2}'><FONT color=#3b5998 size=3>In Reese We Trust</FONT> (http://www.facebook.com/pages/In-Reese-We-Trust/204765974855)</DIV></H6>
<H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'><FONT size=3>Deon Grant says </FONT><FONT color=#3b5998 size=3>Prince Amukamara</FONT> (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Prince-Amukamara/144191555602410)<FONT size=3> isn't ready yet and needs to catch up to the speed of the game. Between Antrel Rolle &amp; Deon Grant, Prince has gotten thrown under the bus by 2 of the 5 main members of the secondary.</FONT></SPAN></H6>
<H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'><FONT size=3>----</FONT></SPAN></H6>
<H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'><FONT size=3>I could see Prince demanding a trade soon. I would hate being in his shoes right now when you are a rookie and barely had any time to learn the system, and 2 vets are calling you out. Grant shouldnt even be on this team. Rolle has been pretty bad too. </FONT></SPAN></H6>

GameTime
12-19-2011, 04:08 PM
<DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"type":2}'><FONT color=#3b5998 size=3>In Reese We Trust</FONT> (http://www.facebook.com/pages/In-Reese-We-Trust/204765974855)</DIV></H6>
<H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'><FONT size=3>Deon Grant says </FONT><FONT color=#3b5998 size=3>Prince Amukamara</FONT> (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Prince-Amukamara/144191555602410)<FONT size=3> isn't ready yet and needs to catch up to the speed of the game. Between Antrel Rolle &amp; Deon Grant, Prince has gotten thrown under the bus by 2 of the 5 main members of the secondary.</FONT></SPAN></H6>
<H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'><FONT size=3>----</FONT></SPAN></H6>
<H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'><FONT size=3>I could see Prince demanding a trade soon. I would hate being in his shoes right now when you are a rookie and barely had any time to learn the system, and 2 vets are calling you out. Grant shouldnt even be on this team. Rolle has been pretty bad too. </FONT></SPAN></H6>

</P>

Grant said he wasnt ready weeks ago....and you know what he is right..</P>

Dont think what Grant said is throwing him under the bus. Rolle on the other hand should just shut the **** up. He cant back up **** because he cant even make a ****ing easy tackle when it matters....</P>

</P>

lawl
12-19-2011, 04:12 PM
Yes. A rookie is going to demand a trade. This happens all the time.

And yes, I'm being sarcastic

TuckYou
12-19-2011, 04:14 PM

</P>

Dont think what Grant said is throwing him under the bus. Rolle on the other hand should just shut the **** up. He cant back up **** because he cant even make a ****ing easy tackle when it matters....</P>

</P>

</P>

Grant may be right, but he is just pointing fingers like Rolle. They all will hate eachother soon, if not already. The writing is on the wall. And its not like Grant is any better, or that we have anyone who could be better then Prince right now...</P>

Ross isnt ready either. He is getting abused more then Prince.</P>

michaelkhan3
12-19-2011, 04:14 PM
They left Prince on an Island last week with Robinson when they were playing 2 deep safeties non of the 2 managed to stay behind the last guy which is what they are meant to be doing they can both **** off Prince is the future of this Defence Deon Grant can get out of here he is a washed up slow small nickel LB trying to play safety

GameTime
12-19-2011, 04:15 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

Grant may be right, but he is just pointing fingers like Rolle. They all will hate eachother soon, if not already. The writing is on the wall. And its not like Grant is any better, or that we have anyone who could be better then Prince right now...</P>

</P>

I hear you......would be nice if Price called them out in some fashion. Not that he would but that would be priceless. Price blew some coverages but they suck too.....</P>

TuckYou
12-19-2011, 04:16 PM
Yes. A rookie is going to demand a trade. This happens all the time. And yes, I'm being sarcastic</P>

Maybe not a trade, but his teammates arent helping him grow at all or get any confidence. They all just need to STFU. This defense is horrible. I dont think Thomas or Goff makes a difference either.</P>

michaelkhan3
12-19-2011, 04:17 PM
<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
<div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}"><font color="#3b5998" size="3">In Reese We Trust</font> (http://www.facebook.com/pages/In-Reese-We-Trust/204765974855)</div></h6>
<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}"><font size="3">Deon Grant says </font><font color="#3b5998" size="3">Prince Amukamara</font> (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Prince-Amukamara/144191555602410)<font size="3"> isn't ready yet and needs to catch up to the speed of the game. Between Antrel Rolle &amp; Deon Grant, Prince has gotten thrown under the bus by 2 of the 5 main members of the secondary.</font></span></h6>
<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}"><font size="3">----</font></span></h6>
<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}"><font size="3">I could see Prince demanding a trade soon. I would hate being in his shoes right now when you are a rookie and barely had any time to learn the system, and 2 vets are calling you out. Grant shouldnt even be on this team. Rolle has been pretty bad too. </font></span></h6>

</p>

Grant said he wasnt ready weeks ago....and you know what he is right..</p>

Dont think what Grant said is throwing him under the bus. Rolle on the other hand should just shut the **** up. He cant back up **** because he cant even make a ****ing easy tackle when it matters....</p>

</p>

Grant isn't ready to play NFL football the guy is slow takes bad angles can't cover anyone doesn't stay deep enough when he should and misses tackles this guy is saying other people aren't ready to play in the NFL???????????? Look at your self before you point finger

netplus
12-19-2011, 04:20 PM
Grant is whining because he only played 15 snaps yesterday after playing 60+ snaps the previous 4 weeks. He's done here and won't be resigned.

buddy33
12-19-2011, 04:23 PM
Why in the world would be demand a trade? He is their future while Grant will most likely be gone after this season and with any luck Rolle too.

barran21
12-19-2011, 04:29 PM
demand a trade lol WTF lol the dumbest ****ing thing ever..

MattMeyerBud
12-19-2011, 04:30 PM
<div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}"><font color="#3b5998" size="3">In Reese We Trust</font> (http://www.facebook.com/pages/In-Reese-We-Trust/204765974855)</div></h6>
<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}"><font size="3">Deon Grant says </font><font color="#3b5998" size="3">Prince Amukamara</font> (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Prince-Amukamara/144191555602410)<font size="3"> isn't ready yet and needs to catch up to the speed of the game. Between Antrel Rolle &amp; Deon Grant, Prince has gotten thrown under the bus by 2 of the 5 main members of the secondary.</font></span></h6>
<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}"><font size="3">----</font></span></h6>
<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}"><font size="3">I could see Prince demanding a trade soon. I would hate being in his shoes right now when you are a rookie and barely had any time to learn the system, and 2 vets are calling you out. Grant shouldnt even be on this team. Rolle has been pretty bad too. </font></span></h6>

ur taking it much worse than it is

its obvious that him having no OTAs or preseason is effecting him, just like most of us thought it would. If Prince has any common sense he would take this in stride because he was a major factor in us getting down in the first half

Gmen2005
12-19-2011, 04:34 PM
There has been a HUGE drop off in Grants play from last year to this year.

T-Murda84
12-19-2011, 06:11 PM
And Deon Grant looks ready for retirement. He cant tackle and according to PFF hes right there with Rolle as one of the worst safeties in the NFL. He needs to retire and get his AARP card.

joenew61
12-19-2011, 06:23 PM
Princ was pulled - Grant was just stating the obvious.

Never understood how stating something that everybody already knows can be considered offensive.

That whole idea of trying to cap players perceptions and what they say in interviews always irked me.

The first step in resolving an issue is identifying it and acknowleldging it.

I know...team spirit and all that....but they are big boys. Call em out, then help em out.

nYg24
12-19-2011, 06:29 PM
OP seems to be ignoring the report that Grant had a long convo with Prince at half time trying to give Prince confidence before he was pulled.

People bashing Rolle dont know what their talking about. He's not playing his natural position what dont you get about that? He said today he's not happy with how the team is using him. He's not being put in a positon where he can be a ball hawk, and thats his game.

He's not being cut he's not being traded.

jerseyrattler
12-19-2011, 06:30 PM
<FONT size=4>I can't believe Grant &amp; Rolle even commenting.</FONT></P>

<FONT size=4>Grant &amp; Rolle are veterans and they've both $ucked. </FONT></P>

<FONT size=4>Prince is going thru rookie struggles that are always expected. </FONT></P>

<FONT size=4>Long Term, I'd take my chances with Prince.</FONT></P>

</P>

NY_Eli
12-19-2011, 07:00 PM
With the exception of JPP, there isn't ONE player on the giants that performed well enough last week to criticize other people's performances.

Seriously, I hate that he said this. He has no right to do that. Grant has given up his fair share of big plays this year.

And don't even get me started on Rolle.....

bigbluefan1986
12-19-2011, 07:04 PM
lmao, imagine Prince demanding a trade? what leverage and basis would he have? If anything he gets cut and black balled from the NFL based on his play before he gets traded. thats just silly talk from the person that started this thread.</P>

</P>

Prince just needs time.. I am sure like Corey Webster eventually he can work out just fine.</P>

ELIistheFRANCHISE
12-19-2011, 10:11 PM
Yes. A rookie is going to demand a trade. This happens all the time. And yes, I'm being sarcastic</P>

No you're not because you didnt put it in red! PUT IT IN RED! PUT IN IN RED OR YOU'RE SERIOUS!!</P>

DragonSoul
12-19-2011, 10:24 PM
<H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'><FONT size=3>Deon Grant says </FONT><FONT color=#3b5998 size=3>Prince Amukamara</FONT> (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Prince-Amukamara/144191555602410)<FONT size=3> isn't ready yet and needs to catch up to the speed of the game. Between Antrel Rolle & Deon Grant, Prince has gotten thrown under the bus by 2 of the 5 main members of the secondary.</FONT></SPAN></H6>

</P>

*</P>Grant is not ready either, nor is Rolle. I rather go with Prince, and his growing pains, not their down age that is slowing them down.

nycisgreat
12-19-2011, 11:23 PM

</p>

Grant said he wasnt ready weeks ago....and you know what he is right..</p>

Dont think what Grant said is throwing him under the bus. Rolle on the other hand should just shut the **** up. He cant back up **** because he cant even make a ****ing easy tackle when it matters....</p>

</p>
+1