PDA

View Full Version : Here is what is affecting Eli's play-

BParcells777
11-05-2012, 05:47 PM
Did you notice he is no longer calling out plays at the line, pointing out the Mike, etc...........he seems lost. maybe he has personal problems

The cure for Eli is to install Andre Brown at RB starter, get rid of the FB and add a WR, and run the hurry up shotgun 50-60% of the game

Couglin should coach from the booth and leave the playcalling to the OC and DC..........his red faced rants do no good.

BigBlue wins
11-05-2012, 05:49 PM
Here is part of sunday's reason

http://www.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1094683!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_370/image.jpg

yes diehl, hang your head in shame

ELI_HOF_NYG
11-05-2012, 05:52 PM
Did you notice he is no longer calling out plays at the line, pointing out the Mike, etc...........he seems lost. maybe he has personal problems

The cure for Eli is to install Andre Brown at RB starter, get rid of the FB and add a WR, and run he hurry up shot gun 50-60% of the game

Couglin should coach form the booth and leave the playcalling to the OC and DC..........his red faced rants do no good.

Eli pointed out the mike the entire game,,,thats not the problem. the problem is lack of execution,,lack of a game plan that surprises,,lack of adjustments, lack of heart, etc., etc.

BParcells777
11-05-2012, 05:52 PM
I like David.......met him personally and he is a great guy, loved by all

He is injured.......I saw him actually limping early in the game.........he should NOT be onthe field........especially when we were 1 sack in 6 games with Locklear

You cannot stop a charging bull on one leg

njersey
11-05-2012, 05:53 PM
Oh My Lord!

BParcells777
11-05-2012, 05:54 PM
Eli pointed out the mike the entire game,,,thats not the problem. the problem is lack of execution,,lack of a game plan that surprises,,lack of adjustments, lack of heart, etc., etc.

Perhaps but he seemed subdued and lacked confidence...........the rush pouring in form the injured Deihls side did not help, nor did Bradshaws .5 yds per carry.............also Bennet is slow and cannot gain seperation....there is a reason the Cowboys dumped him

With Boss and Ballard Eli always had a huge taget outlet

drewz
11-05-2012, 05:55 PM
I like David.......met him personally and he is a great guy, loved by all

He is injured.......Isaw him actually limping early in the game.........he should NOT be onthe field........especiallyh when we were 1 sack in 6 games

You cannot stop a charging bull on one leg

He couldn't stop him on two good legs

Eliscruzzz
11-05-2012, 05:55 PM
Perhaps but he seemed subdued and lacked confidence...........the rush pouring in form the injured Deihls side did not help, nor did Bradshaws .5 yds per carry.............also Bennet is slow and cannot gain seperation....there is a reason the Cowboys dumped him

With Boss and Ballard Eli always had a huge taget outletSmoke some more crack bud.

JesseJames
11-05-2012, 05:56 PM
Eli told the press after the game that he feels there is nothing wrong with his play, there is work to be done but he says his game is fine..

dave56dj
11-05-2012, 05:58 PM
Bennet is just as big as jake and faster - also better numbers already not sure what your watching. Diehls been a swinging gate for over a year - awful decision to play him over locklear. Eli hasn't changed a bit with calling out mike and changing plays at line. Offense is out of wack - get back to practice and get crisper - put locklear back in as well. Balance carries between both ab's and for gos sake give wilson some touches.

BParcells777
11-05-2012, 06:00 PM
Eli told the press after the game that he feels there is nothing wrong with his play, there is work to be done but he says his game is fine..

Any Doctor who acts as his own physician is a fool...........Eli is clueless about his current performance..........he has that old hangdog look back on his face when he should be yelling at his nincompoop WRs

moosedrool
11-05-2012, 06:01 PM

The cure for Eli is to install Andre Brown at RB starter, get rid of the FB and add a WR, and run he hurry up shot gun 50-60% of the game

Couglin should coach from the booth and leave the playcalling to the OC and DC..........his red faced rants do no good.

Another ridiculous thread started by BParcells777

Eli personal problems....that's your analysis?

No FB? Hynoski is the #2 rated FB for blocking efficiency out of the 27 FB's who have played enough snaps to qualify.

Coughlin in the booth? Can someone ban BParcells777 from starting new threads please.

BParcells777
11-05-2012, 06:01 PM
Bennet is just as big as jake and faster - also better numbers already not sure what your watching. Diehls been a swinging gate for over a year - awful decision to play him over locklear. Eli hasn't changed a bit with calling out mike and changing plays at line. Offense is out of wack - get back to practice and get crisper - put locklear back in as well. Balance carries between both ab's and for gos sake give wilson some touches.

Bennet cannot get seperation and catches a lot of balls with his chest .......... a HUGE NO NO ...he also has poor extension, must have short arms

BParcells777
11-05-2012, 06:03 PM
Another ridiculous thread started by BParcells777

Eli personal problems....that's your analysis?

No FB? Hynoski is the #2 rated FB for blocking efficiency out of the 27 FB's who have played enough snaps to qualify.

Coughlin in the booth? Can someone ban BParcells777 from starting new threads please.

hes the #2 Fb for a team that cannot run the ball.........if were not going to run it effectively we do not need a FB, we need more WRs on the field

BParcells777
11-05-2012, 06:05 PM

Comparing Bennet to Ballad or Boss is riduiculous............ludicrous, and wishfull rose collered thinking........th only thing in common is the ames all start with a B

dave56dj
11-05-2012, 06:17 PM
and better stats and more production - but other then that ridiculous?

He almost already has better stats then either of the two had in their best years and thats 9 games in. You're right the comparison is ridiculous - bennett is MUCH BETTER.

BParcells777
11-05-2012, 06:22 PM
and better stats and more production - but other then that ridiculous?

He almost already has better stats then either of the two had in their best years and thats 9 games in. You're right the comparison is ridiculous - bennett is MUCH BETTER.

what is he better at.............he disappears at key moments the other two were clutch.......Bennet is a scrub

dave56dj
11-05-2012, 07:01 PM
He is better at catching the ball - he is better at yac - he is better at blocking/ chipping. Basically everything a TE does. Clutch is a funny word and usually not overhyped but certainly not one you would use for a TE.

BParcells777
11-05-2012, 07:04 PM
Better at YAC??????????????????..............you need Laser Vision my friend.........are you the Unicor's brother in law

dave56dj
11-05-2012, 07:16 PM
Im sorry you think boss and ballard were tearing it down the field - cmon man. Once again the guy has almost had a better year 9 games in then those guys did in there best years - Your the one who must be related to jake or kevin.

Harooni
11-05-2012, 07:18 PM
Better at YAC??????????????????..............you need Laser Vision my friend.........are you the Unicor's brother in law lol i guess throwing a 8 yard pass to cruz who does a salsa wiggle and gets 40 isnt enough

BParcells777
11-05-2012, 07:25 PM
lol i guess throwing a 8 yard pass to cruz who does a salsa wiggle and gets 40 isnt enough

We were talking Bennett Vs Ballard here...........Bennett is not a clutch player and he has problems getting seperation.........he should learn to push off like Witten.......maybe he has short arms

Harooni
11-05-2012, 07:32 PM
We were talking Bennett Vs Ballard here...........Bennett is not a clutch player and he has problems getting seperation.........he should learn to push off like Witten.......maybe he has short arms they cover bennett , ballard was left open because he was slow. kind of nice trick for us,.

dave56dj
11-05-2012, 07:33 PM
Yeah darn those 32 receptions shows he can't get receptions. you miss the days of 38 total receptions through a year? Thats ballards high in 11 - and boss once had 42 - IN A FULL YEAR. Maybe they had trouble separating - or short arms?. Again he is not Witten (not many are) but a definite upgrade and clearly separating better then those 2 ever did.

BParcells777
11-05-2012, 07:34 PM
they cover bennett , ballard was left open because he was slow. kind of nice trick for us,. open is open

I dont care how he was open..........he was open, caught the ball with soft hands and then ran through the secondary like a wrecking ball

Eliscruzzz
11-05-2012, 07:35 PM
Im sorry you think boss and ballard were tearing it down the field - cmon man. Once again the guy has almost had a better year 9 games in then those guys did in there best years - Your the one who must be related to jake or kevin.lmao^^

BParcells777
11-05-2012, 07:36 PM
Not a big fan of Bennetts stumbling chest catches.........you need soft hands, and that is probably why Dallas let him walk

dave56dj
11-05-2012, 07:39 PM
AGAIN - BALLARD CAUGHT THE BALL 6 more times in 16 games then Bennett has through 9. Bennett will far exceed that - proving that he is a superior receiving threat to everyone but you. You long for the days of the slower less talented TE.

dallas didn't pay the man cause their TE is going to the hall and they couldnt give there backup a big deal. He has a one year audition with us and he is proving his worth to everyone but you.

moosedrool
11-05-2012, 07:39 PM
Yeah darn those 32 receptions shows he can't get receptions. you miss the days of 38 total receptions through a year? Thats ballards high in 11 - and boss once had 42 - IN A FULL YEAR. Maybe they had trouble separating - or short arms?. Again he is not Witten (not many are) but a definite upgrade and clearly separating better then those 2 ever did.

dave56dj, don't argue with BParcells777. He frequently makes ridiculous statements, and when confronted with stats that show his whims are idiotic, he tries to discount stats companies used by NFL teams like PFF.

dave56dj
11-05-2012, 07:43 PM
Ugh i know BP all too well - he appears like a troll and yet he isn't? I think his own eyeball tests are just so wildly inaccurate but he defends them to a tee regardless. I've chatted with him before and we always keep if respectable but seldom agree.

BParcells777
11-05-2012, 07:43 PM
Where is Bennett when Eli needs him? Ballard bailed us out of many a dicey situation............I'm not a fan of Bennett.......even his big catch last night he was stumbling forward and juggling the ball before finally grabbing it and going right to the ground with zero YAC

Harooni
11-05-2012, 07:46 PM
agreed

Cloud57
11-05-2012, 07:50 PM
Where is Bennett when Eli needs him? Ballard bailed us out of many a dicey situation............I'm not a fan of Bennett.......even his big catch last night he was stumbling forward and juggling the ball before finally grabbing it and going right to the ground with zero YAC

+1

moosedrool
11-05-2012, 07:54 PM

Ballard's YAC was 4.9 when he didn't fall down, so what's your point? Falling down Bennett had more than 5 yards.

BParcells777
11-05-2012, 08:17 PM
Ballard's YAC was 4.9 when he didn't fall down, so what's your point? Falling down Bennett had more than 5 yards.

LET ME SPELLL IT OUT IN CAPTAL LETTERS

THE UNICORN DISAPPEARS WHEN U NEED HIM MOST.......HE IS NOT CLUTCH

giant-4-life
11-05-2012, 08:30 PM
Diehl's days as a Giant lineman should be over

dave56dj
11-05-2012, 08:33 PM
Ill take productive throughout an entire game and Year then a couple
Catches in a 4th qrtr which you have deemed clutch- by the way Bennett has more of those too- so I guess clutch

moosedrool
11-05-2012, 08:42 PM

LET ME SPELL IT OUT IN CAPTAL LETTERS

IF OUR OLINE COULD GIVE ELI MORE TIME THE BLACK UNICORN WOULD MAKE MORE RECEPTIONS.

gmenfan0488
11-05-2012, 10:45 PM
Im sorry you think boss and ballard were tearing it down the field - cmon man. Once again the guy has almost had a better year 9 games in then those guys did in there best years - Your the one who must be related to jake or kevin.

No. Bennent hasn't done much of anything since the end of September. Ballard was better at this point in the year.

gmenfan0488
11-05-2012, 10:45 PM
and Yes, Diehl is awful and should sit.

YATittle1962
11-05-2012, 10:49 PM

this disappearing unicorn was kept in to block for a good portion last night ....and blocked very well

and was also overlooked while wide open on multiple occasions

look at the tape

he played well

Modogg
11-06-2012, 12:10 AM
imo Eli's just going through a bad spell. He'll bounce back in a game or two.

JK. Its all Diehl's fault. Afterall, he was the worst rated starting tackle in the league last year according to PFF

wrek537emc
11-06-2012, 12:27 AM
i blame Diehl, but thank the rest of the NFCE for choking this week

Toadofsteel
11-06-2012, 12:40 AM
this disappearing unicorn was kept in to block for a good portion last night ....and blocked very well

and was also overlooked while wide open on multiple occasions

look at the tape

he played well

Most of the time he had to basically play RT, because we apparently don't have one...