PDA

View Full Version : Call me crazy but what about playing Ojomo and moving JPP to MLBer until Blackburn

BParcells777
11-05-2012, 08:26 PM
returns..........

That would stop the up the middle running COMPLETELY...........King Kong would stop up the whole middle of the field tossing people around like rag dolls

Ruttiger711
11-05-2012, 08:30 PM
JPP is crazy fast for his size, but he's not quick enough for MLB. Make sense?

I think the cowboys would get Witten 300 yards with that matchup.

BParcells777
11-05-2012, 08:32 PM
No............he is like a big cat, fast as helllll and capable of lifting a 300 lb lineman with one hand and tossing him aside..........I've seen him do it many times

The only downside is the other team would need a lot of ambulances lined up by the xray room............he would be a black Dikk Butkus

BigBlue wins
11-05-2012, 08:33 PM
Isnt Ojomo hurt??

BParcells777
11-05-2012, 08:34 PM
No Coughlin is hiding him in the closet hoping other teams have tossed out their pre-season game tapes........Coughlin is terrified of putting him on waivers

Ruttiger711
11-05-2012, 08:35 PM
No............he is like a big cat, fast as helllll and capable of lifting a 300 lb lineman with one hand and tossing him aside..........I've seen him do it many times

The only downside is the other team would need a lot of ambulances lined up by the xray room............he would be a black Dikk Butkus

How many of those lineman is he going to see playing MLB?

Flip Empty
11-05-2012, 08:37 PM
I don't know why anyone responds seriously to OP's threads

BParcells777
11-05-2012, 08:41 PM
How many of those lineman is he going to see playing MLB?

a lot............... herzlich was plowed away like a 3 inch snow storm

Ruttiger711
11-05-2012, 08:41 PM

You're right - I feel like Charlie Brown.

BParcells777
11-05-2012, 08:46 PM
Do you look like him?............hey Ruttiger come here and kick the football .........I hold it for you

Martyr
11-05-2012, 08:51 PM

+1

we get it, you have a hard-on for Chase BP777

I'll take 5
11-05-2012, 08:51 PM
returns..........

That would stop the up the middle running COMPLETELY...........King Kong would stop up the whole middle of the field tossing people around like rag dollsOK, you're crazy

BParcells777
11-05-2012, 08:52 PM
No I have a hard on for Dominance and Victory

BlueSanta
11-05-2012, 08:54 PM
What is it with you? You want Steve Brown to play WR, and you want JPP to play MLB.

Do you realize that football is a game of skill? That different positions are not easily interchangable and that a MLB has a completely different skillset than a DE? Do you realize how much of an insult this is to every MLB in the league?

Athleticism is a PART of footbal and JPP has that in excessl. But positional skillset is an even bigger part of football. JPP doesnt even begin to have the positional skillset to play MLB. Could he learn it? Maybe. But do you seriously want to take a guy who is likely the very best in the league at his position and move him to another postions where his old best in the league skillset doesnt help him anymore, just out of experiment? Do you have ANY knowledge of the game at all?

BParcells777
11-05-2012, 08:57 PM
It would not kill us to try it for a half

He really does remind me of Butkus the way he manhandles huge people........remember MLBer is THE most important positon on a defense

moosedrool
11-05-2012, 09:00 PM
Lets try Weatherford at MLB. Did you see how he ran down that punt returner?

TheEnigma
11-05-2012, 09:01 PM
It would not kill us to try it for a half

He really does remind me of Butkus the way he manhandles huge people........remember MLBer is THE most important positon on a defense

I think the fact that almost 50% of the 1st round selections in the NFL draft these days are pass rushers says otherwise about MLB being the most important position on the defense.

BParcells777
11-05-2012, 09:06 PM
I think the fact that almost 50% of the 1st round selections in the NFL draft these days are pass rushers says otherwise about MLB being the most important position on the defense.

Thats because MLBer is an NFL position not a College position......no one knows who can be a great NFL MLBer coming out of college..........my instincts tell me JPP would be the best MLBer since Butkus

Hey we moved Kiwi to LBer and he is a small man compared to JPP

With his immense size, strength, speed, and nasty attitude there are very few front 7 spots he could not play

rtr1105
11-05-2012, 09:10 PM
If we had to move JPP to one of the LB spots, I'd put him on the weakside. He's got good quickness laterally to stop the run and you could blitz him every now and then. Putting him at MLB wouldn't be a good idea in my opinion, unless you had someone else calling the shots on D. Remember that he started playing football as a senior in high school, so he probably doesn't have the ability to run an NFL defense. And about Ojomo, I think that he has a nagging injury, kind of like Cruz in his rookie year. I seldom watch preseason, and when I do it's never a full game, but from what I hear is that he's good. We better hold on to him though. If we don't get him in this year he deserves a shot next year.

BParcells777
11-05-2012, 09:15 PM
What is it with you? You want Steve Brown to play WR, and you want JPP to play MLB.

Do you realize that football is a game of skill? That different positions are not easily interchangable and that a MLB has a completely different skillset than a DE? Do you realize how much of an insult this is to every MLB in the league?

Athleticism is a PART of footbal and JPP has that in excessl. But positional skillset is an even bigger part of football. JPP doesnt even begin to have the positional skillset to play MLB. Could he learn it? Maybe. But do you seriously want to take a guy who is likely the very best in the league at his position and move him to another postions where his old best in the league skillset doesnt help him anymore, just out of experiment? Do you have ANY knowledge of the game at all?

SORRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYY Please forgive me.........our WRs are doing SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Well in the "Green Zone" who would want to mess with that set up BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........Father forgive him
Just lining up Stevie at WR would cause defensive hysteria

TheEnigma
11-05-2012, 09:18 PM
Thats because MLBer is an NFL position not a College position......no one knows who can be a great NFL MLBer coming out of college..........my instincts tell me JPP would be the best MLBer since Butkus

Hey we moved Kiwi to LBer and he is a small man compared to JPP

With his immense size, strenght, speed, and nasty attitude there are very few front 7 spots he could not play

What the...plenty of drafting scouts and GMs know who will be great NFL MLBers coming out of college. Patrick Willis, Luke Kuechly, James Laurainaitis, Johnathan Vilma, and Manti Te'o next year. You also have to take into account that you severely limit JPP's overall talent by placing him at MLB which takes away a ton of opportunities for him to rush the passer and then you are also asking him to cover TEs like Witten and Vernon Davis at certain times as well. Considering he is ranked the best 4-3 run stopping RDE, that tells me the Giants coaching staff is using him just fine.

BParcells777
11-05-2012, 09:25 PM
I would only do this if Ojomo could play

fourth&forever
11-05-2012, 09:32 PM
I would only do this if Ojomo could play
You are normally pretty annoying as an OP. But this thread hilarious. You got me in stitches dude!

joemorrisforprez
11-05-2012, 09:43 PM
returns..........

That would stop the up the middle running COMPLETELY...........King Kong would stop up the whole middle of the field tossing people around like rag dolls

Jack....this is an insane idea.

Your's truly,
Joe.

GMENAGAIN
11-05-2012, 09:45 PM
No one better than BParcells and Harooni at making intentionally silly statements designed solely to throw this MB into a tizzy. Works every time . . . . .when are you guys goimg to catch on?

BParcells777
11-05-2012, 09:56 PM
Harooni and I have been on this board since the day it opened.......he was so naive he used his own name as a handle (full name)........I pointed out to him someone could track him to his house

fbomb was here..........Kerryistheman was the Board clown. There was a guy called Donovan4president who was a riot, and Badegg a witty Cowboy fan. Then we woud go over on the political board and argue that stuff......it was a small but tight group Nas the Muslim is still around but on another board.....he made you realize all Muslims are not bad people....this was back around 9/11.

You have to realize football is entertainment (Coughlin has not realized this at all, which is his charm, if you could call it that) and the board is even more fun.........its all in fun guys

No one is assailing your manhood or womanhood.

poppa smurph
11-05-2012, 11:22 PM
Lets try Weatherford at MLB. Did you see how he ran down that punt returner?How could we miss it... it was the ST's coverage play of the day lol

DaKraken
11-06-2012, 12:47 AM

+1

Captain Chaos
11-06-2012, 06:06 AM
OK you are crazy! I think the Three Safety Set will help out and if you were going to move someone over it would be Boley and get rivers back in the fight. But I'm not sure you can blame all of the running the steelers did on us on the MLB....

sodbuster
11-06-2012, 09:59 AM
take your best DL and play him out of position! what a great idea wow!!!

ShakeandBake
11-06-2012, 10:57 AM
What a great idea, lets take our best defense end and put him at MLB. Put down whatever you are smoking.