PDA

View Full Version : NYG cannot...

blueomaha
12-19-2011, 04:45 PM
loose to the jets...we will be eliminated with a cowballs win and the football talk in new york will kill the Giants...Rex will have the NYG on full blast...that "L" against the redskins was a death blow....the pressure for a win will be overwhelming....

ibbill
12-19-2011, 07:15 PM
loose to the jets...we will be eliminated with a cowballs win and the football talk in new york will kill the Giants...Rex will have the NYG on full blast...that "L" against the redskins was a death blow....the pressure for a win will be overwhelming....

We blitz Sanchez we can beat them. Philly lined the D line up in all different schemes had the Jets O line in a quandary.They never knew where they were coming from.

NYG4ME
12-19-2011, 07:23 PM

We blitz Sanchez we can beat them. Philly lined the D line up in all different schemes had the Jets O line in a quandary.They never knew where they were coming from.

You expect to see that from the Giants Saturday?.. lol

JMGGIANTS
12-19-2011, 07:27 PM
I agree. As some of us may be under the illusion that the players are going to feel the pressure and be very up for the game lets not lose sight that we may just "lay an egg", if I can borrow a quote from our beloved captain.

plc
12-19-2011, 07:34 PM
All I am going to say is the GMen better win this game on Sat.The whole organization from top to bottom is at stake.I can only think of maybe 8 or so players who will survive a loss.The GM will be in trouble andthe Coach and his staff will be shown to door .I will not forgive this team if they lose this game.

giantsforce
12-19-2011, 07:39 PM
All I am going to say is the GMen better win this game on Sat.The whole organization from top to bottom is at stake.I can only think of maybe 8 or so players who will survive a loss.The GM will be in trouble and*the Coach and his staff will be shown to door .I will not forgive this team if they lose this game.Yeah, right! Like Giants management gives a rat's *** for what we fans think!

JMGGIANTS
12-19-2011, 07:40 PM
I agree with you pic. I think if the Giants get embarassed by the Jets Mara is not going to take it very nicely.

kaufman512
12-19-2011, 07:58 PM
A loss to the jets will not eliminate us. If the eagles do not get 8 wins (i.e. do not win BOTH of their games) and we beat dallas in week 17, then we're in.

JacksGiant76
12-19-2011, 10:17 PM
A loss to the jets will not eliminate us. If the eagles do not get 8 wins (i.e. do not win BOTH of their games) and we beat dallas in week 17, then we're in.

I love the Giants but I don't know if I can handle an extra game of theirs this year with the way they've been playing.

NYGRealityCheck
12-19-2011, 10:21 PM

That's not going to happen much like the people saying the Lions were going to fall off and dreaming about a wildcard spot for the Giants.... they need to beat the Jets or it's practically over

buddy33
12-19-2011, 10:41 PM
They couldn't lose to the Redskins either. They got punched in the face at he aginst their divisional rival and did nothing about it.

The Jets are what the Giants are not. A very good second half team. The Giants players are pointing fingers now. I could see a fight breaking out on the side line after the 1st of many blown coverages. Who score a wide open TD 1st? Holmes or Burress?

Mr Excitement
12-19-2011, 10:44 PM
They couldn't lose to the Redskins either. They got punched in the face at he aginst their divisional rival and did nothing about it.

The Jets are what the Giants are not. A very good second half team. The Gianys players are pointing fingers now. I could see a fight breaking out on the side line after the 1st of many blown coverages. Who score a wide open TD 1st? Holmes or Burress?

I'm assuming you mean second half of the SEASON....because the Giants score all of their points in the second half...LOL

GiantWarfare
12-19-2011, 10:49 PM
honestly I think Plax abuses whoever covers him this week.

Our DBs are bad man...just bad....

Webby has the best chance to shut him down but if Sanchez throws a good jumpball, its probably a TD.

But Sanchez is cruddy, he sucks throwing anything past 10 yds consistently, he gets rattled easily w/ pressure, a couple good hard (clean) hits and he'll be fumbling, throwing picks.

Unfortunately, regarding the pressure, the same thing applies to Eli even though he is the much better QB...lol

oh well....here's to someone jacking Holmes across the middle (maybe JPP)...

buddy33
12-19-2011, 10:50 PM

The Jets are what the Giants are not. A very good second half team. The Gianys players are pointing fingers now. I could see a fight breaking out on the side line after the 1st of many blown coverages. Who score a wide open TD 1st? Holmes or Burress?

I'm assuming you mean second half of the SEASON....because the Giants score all of their points in the second half...LOL

Lol. Not yesterday.

If they win I'll be happy but I think they are going to get blown out. All the finger pointing, nothing changing for the better, the constant collapsing, and the look of a defeated team in the 1st quarter of a home game yesterday shows me know signs that things will change. This is where they completely fold.

Jets 38
Giants 17

Prove me wrong Giants.

bearbryant
12-19-2011, 11:31 PM
They can lose and they'd better lose because we need changes and w/o losses to expedite the sense of urgency for those changes, we'll be watching the same crap next year</P>

Vtgmenfan89
12-20-2011, 01:17 PM
Unfortunately our DC will lean on our secondary and LB's in coverage to beat sanchez rather than use the strength of our defense in our D-line to get hits/pressure/sacks on him. I really wonder if he even takes it into account that it gets to qb's heads when you do that...god I can't stand him this year. He had my support for most of last year, but he blew up the scheme because of injuries and it has clearly not worked at all

galaxy10
12-20-2011, 01:27 PM
Just beat the Jets and I will be happy. I am so sick of that blow hard. He gets his *ss handed to him and he still does not shut up. I used to root for the Jets, but I now root against them because of their coach. They will never win a super bowl with that idiot. By the way, the Jets also have problems in their run defense, I wonder if Fewell noticed it. Probably not.

jimsgints
12-20-2011, 01:33 PM

Lol. Not yesterday.

If they win I'll be happy but I think they are going to get blown out. All the finger pointing, nothing changing for the better, the constant collapsing, and the look of a defeated team in the 1st quarter of a home game yesterday shows me know signs that things will change. This is where they completely fold.

Jets 38
Giants 17

Prove me wrong Giants.
I hate to say it but so would anyone who loves the Giants, but what you're saying is probably true..

gmen0820
12-20-2011, 01:38 PM
we will be eliminated with a cowballs win We will be eliminated period, if we lose to the Jets. Regardless of what the Cowboys do.

But if we do lose, I'm rooting for the Cowboys week 17.

burier
12-20-2011, 01:39 PM
honestly I think Plax abuses whoever covers him this week.

Our DBs are bad man...just bad....

Webby has the best chance to shut him down but if Sanchez throws a good jumpball, its probably a TD.

But Sanchez is cruddy, he sucks throwing anything past 10 yds consistently, he gets rattled easily w/ pressure, a couple good hard (clean) hits and he'll be fumbling, throwing picks.

Unfortunately, regarding the pressure, the same thing applies to Eli even though he is the much better QB...lol

oh well....here's to someone jacking Holmes across the middle (maybe JPP)...

The same thing applies to Eli?

Actually the opposite is true.