PDA

View Full Version : 3 holiday gifts for the Giants and their fans

DannyFresh
12-19-2011, 05:06 PM
Hey my fellow Big Blue fans. I wrote a piece on Football Nation about what gifts Giants fans are hoping for this holiday season, I hope you guys dig it. Please give it a read and feel free to leave what gifts you would give the Giants at the bottom of the piece.

Thanks!

http://www.footballnation.com/content/three-giant-gifts-for-the-new-york-giants-this-holiday-season/12129/

A little preview:
<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">‘Twas the week before Christmas and all through the stands
While the team was crumbling, so were its fans.
Our post-season chances hung on by a thread
The Giants must win two, or the season was dead.

<span class="text_exposed_show"> Fans holding out hope, they cheer and they whistle
Things have been bad since Plax and his pistol
But I heard them exclaim, ‘as the 'boys came for a fight,
Pierre-Paul meet Tony Romo, and to Romo a good-night!</span></span></h6>

jakegibbs
12-19-2011, 05:07 PM
Hey my fellow Big Blue fans. I wrote a piece on Football Nation about what gifts Giants fans are hoping for this holiday season, I hope you guys dig it. Please give it a read and feel free to leave what gifts you would give the Giants at the bottom of the piece.

Thanks!

http://www.footballnation.com/content/three-giant-gifts-for-the-new-york-giants-this-holiday-season/12129/

*A little preview:
<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{"type":1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{"type":3}">‘Twas the week before Christmas and all through the stands
While the team was crumbling, so were its fans.
Our post-season chances hung on by a thread
The Giants must win two, or the season was dead.

<span class="text_exposed_show"> Fans holding out hope, they cheer and they whistle
Things have been bad since Plax and his pistol
But I heard them exclaim, ‘as the 'boys came for a fight,
Pierre-Paul meet Tony Romo, and to Romo a good-night!</span></span></h6>

HANG THAT UP IN THE GIANTS LOCKER ROOM.

DannyFresh
12-19-2011, 05:29 PM
Ha, thanks man.