PDA

View Full Version : The good news is ...

Mercury
11-06-2012, 02:49 PM
Everything is fixable and they care enough to fix it.

We have played well on offense during games this year.
We have played well on defense during games this year.
We have played well on special teams during games this year.
We've had games where we have stopped the run.
We've had games where we have stopped the pass.
We've had games where we were able to rush well.
We've had games where we were able to move the ball with the pass.

Every man on our talented team has had their moments and made plays for us. The least of our players have filled in when we needed them and when called upon.

And I'd much rather be where we are right now, than be 8-0. The Falcon's? You think they will peak at the right time? I highly doubt it. They are 8-0 and they think they're going to win it all this year. If your a Falcon fan, you are saying, "This is their year!" They look a lot like the Packers did last year. And how about them 18-1 Patriots?

Yes, it's better to be 6-3 and know that you need to improve. It is better to be humbled and humiliated. It inspires you to improve, to do the hard work to fix it.

Finally, these guys know its a marathon, not a sprint. They will do enough to get their ticket to the playoffs punched. Then, they will bring it on when it matters most. It's what they do better than anyone else in the league.

G-MENBK
11-06-2012, 02:52 PM
A great regular season =/= a great postseason.

Just ask the 18-1 Patriots, 15-1 Packers. Although in both cases the nasty variable that threw them off was the Giants! :)

sharick88
11-06-2012, 03:04 PM
you're fired. the bad news is that all of you have one week to get your jobs back. starting with tonight. starting with tonight's sits!

sharick88
11-06-2012, 05:48 PM
Everything is fixable and they care enough to fix it.

We have played well on offense during games this year.
We have played well on defense during games this year.
We have played well on special teams during games this year.
We've had games where we have stopped the run.
We've had games where we have stopped the pass.
We've had games where we were able to rush well.
We've had games where we were able to move the ball with the pass.

Every man on our talented team has had their moments and made plays for us. The least of our players have filled in when we needed them and when called upon.

And I'd much rather be where we are right now, than be 8-0. The Falcon's? You think they will peak at the right time? I highly doubt it. They are 8-0 and they think they're going to win it all this year. If your a Falcon fan, you are saying, "This is their year!" They look a lot like the Packers did last year. And how about them 18-1 Patriots?

Yes, it's better to be 6-3 and know that you need to improve. It is better to be humbled and humiliated. It inspires you to improve, to do the hard work to fix it.

Finally, these guys know its a marathon, not a sprint. They will do enough to get their ticket to the playoffs punched. Then, they will bring it on when it matters most. It's what they do better than anyone else in the league.

I take it you're a glass half full kind of guy :)

Captain Chaos
11-06-2012, 08:06 PM
Can't win em all, is that what your saying?