PDA

View Full Version : Coughlins at his best when his head approaches the chopping block

BParcells777
11-06-2012, 03:29 PM
Well they will soon be calling for Coughlins head, which is the only time he takes off his senility hat and puts on his win at all cost hat

Now we might actually see the old guard take the bench, the young players move up and the playcalling on both sides of the ball more fierce and determined

This kind of poor performance always boxes ol Tom in a corner and he comes out fighting............he would love to play his injured aging warriors but no longer will be able to

moosedrool
11-06-2012, 03:33 PM
Yea, fire a coach who just won his second super bowl in the last 5 years. Makes perfect sense.

Cloud57
11-06-2012, 03:33 PM
calling for Coughlin's head is a good thing, it worked last year.

MTH716
11-06-2012, 03:39 PM
Wow, is it always like this around here? A 4 point loss after (against a good team) after a 4 game winning streak and let's talk about the head coach being on the hot seat.
Oy Vey!

moosedrool
11-06-2012, 03:43 PM
Wow, is it always like this around here? A 4 point loss after (against a good team) after a 4 game winning streak and let's talk about the head coach being on the hot seat.
Oy Vey!

Just look who the OP is.

stormblue
11-06-2012, 03:48 PM
Oy Vey!

Oy Yay !!

welcome aboard.
i'm notoriously guilty for it , but it's a little early yet.
i don't even sharpen the axe til late november.

EnragedYouth85
11-06-2012, 03:51 PM
People are dumb, Coughlins job is one of the safest in the NFL. He has won 2 superbowls in 5 years. The only way Coughlin is going away is if he chooses to. Until then, be prepared to see Coughlin year in, year out until he retires.

RoanokeFan
11-06-2012, 03:57 PM
Oy Vey!

It is, but it's usually the same suspects

joemorrisforprez
Well they will soon be calling for Coughlins head, which is the only time he takes off his senility hat and puts on his win at all cost hat

Now we might actually see the old guard take the bench, the young players move up and the playcalling on both sides of the ball more fierce and determined

This kind of poor performance always boxes ol Tom in a corner and he comes out fighting............he would love to play his injured aging warriors but no longer ill be able to

Anyone calling for Coughlin's head is a moron, Jack.

RoanokeFan
People are dumb, Coughlins job is one of the safest in the NFL. He has won 2 superbowls in 5 years. The only way Coughlin is going away is if he chooses to. Until then, be prepared to see Coughlin year in, year out until he retires.

+1

dezzzR
11-06-2012, 04:00 PM
http://i.qkme.me/35s7kw.jpg

RoanokeFan
11-06-2012, 04:02 PM
http://i.qkme.me/35s7kw.jpg

Nice lol

EnragedYouth85
11-06-2012, 04:15 PM
http://l1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/7QZUsNNsdA0xfwbu3fvxhw--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptusnflexperts/yahoo_coughlin3.jpg

Whoa, whoa, whoa guys... I'm pretty sure 2 SB's gives me a little lee-way.. Go both Romeo Crennel or something.

CDN_G-FAN
11-06-2012, 04:20 PM
http://l1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/7QZUsNNsdA0xfwbu3fvxhw--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptusnflexperts/yahoo_coughlin3.jpg

Whoa, whoa, whoa guys... I'm pretty sure 2 SB's gives me a little lee-way.. Go both Romeo Crennel or something.

LOLOLOL !!!!

LOVE THIS !!!!!!!

TextureDj
11-06-2012, 04:29 PM
Do other teams have this problem where theri message boards own members just troll it all day? Go troll the ****ing Eagles board or soething.

EnragedYouth85
11-06-2012, 04:32 PM
Do other teams have this problem where theri message boards own members just troll it all day? Go troll the ****ing Eagles board or soething.

Every message board has their trolls, Mr. Negatives, etc..

You just have to get use to it and just go with the flow. I usually don't come on the board after a game whether we win or lose. Someone will always have something to ***** about. If we beat a team 50-0, someone would be like, well we didn't really run the ball too well lol

BParcells777
11-06-2012, 04:32 PM
Yea, fire a coach who just won his second super bowl in the last 5 years. Makes perfect sense.

If he loses all 7 remaining games believe me they will be calling for Gruden or Cowher..........the way we are playing that is entirely posssible.

EnragedYouth85
11-06-2012, 04:35 PM
If he loses all 7 remaining games believe me they will be calling for Gruden or Cowher..........the way we are playing that is entirely posssible.

lol, I will make sure to ask you for my lottery numbers next week since you apparently know things you probably will never know in your entire life..

Rusty192
11-06-2012, 04:35 PM
I think that's why Coughlin started Diehl. Just so he could **** with us and there's nothing we can do about it. lol

BParcells777
11-06-2012, 04:37 PM
Just look who the OP is.

its not the loss or the wins........its the way the team is performing and his incredible loyalty to wounded, scarred, old veterans
as for Eli becoming eeeeeeeyyyyyyyy WHY? Manchez..........I havent a clue.......my guess is he did a deal with the devil and did not keep up his end of the bargain...its incredibly baffling

rainierjef
11-06-2012, 04:38 PM
Oy Vey!

welcome to the GMB, more to come.

Cloud57
11-06-2012, 04:39 PM
I wasn't being serious about Couglin's head btw, but I think he deserves a little criticism for some of his decisions just like every other coach out there.

EnragedYouth85
11-06-2012, 04:39 PM
its not the loss or the wins........its the way the team is performing and his incredible loyalty to wounded, scarred, old veterans
as for Eli becoming eeeeeeeyyyyyyyy WHY? Manchez..........I havent a clue.......my guess is he did a deal with the devil and did not keep up his end of the bargain...its incredibly baffling

So apparently NFL athletes are not entitled to an off day..

BParcells777
11-06-2012, 04:40 PM
he has stunk since the first half of the SFO game..............its like he lost his glass slipper and rode the pumpkin wagon home

TroyArcher
11-06-2012, 04:40 PM
Something so stupid could only come from someone with Bill Parcells in their name.

BParcells777
11-06-2012, 04:43 PM
I'm not coming back.........the truth is the Mara's let me walk........there was an incident
If I told you what I'd have to eliminate you

The Giants will never hold a Bill Parcells Day......or a Tiki Barber Day either LOL

ozzie0075
11-06-2012, 04:52 PM
On a board where there is many dumb threads posted this one by far takes the cake. TC will be the head coach for as long as he wants too.

Tuckit91
11-06-2012, 05:04 PM

Agree! After the 2nd Super Bowl win he can stay forever!

Cloud57
11-06-2012, 05:06 PM
welcome to the GMB, more to come.

lol at your sig

TheEnigma
11-06-2012, 05:07 PM
Coughlin could commit first degree murder or make Eli sit all of the 2013 season with Collin Klein starting and Mara/Tisch would look the other way at this point.

BParcells777
11-06-2012, 05:27 PM
Coughlin could commit first degree murder or make Eli sit all of the 2013 season with Collin Klein starting and Mara/Tisch would look the other way at this point.

if he loses 7 in a row.....I guarantee you he wil be on a short short leash

BParcells777
11-06-2012, 05:29 PM
If he went tot a NY Disco and shot himself in the thigh it might cause a loss of confidence........wonder if Bloomberg would call for Tom's head like he did Plaxico

Who we cold use right now BTW

GameTime
11-06-2012, 05:30 PM

This kind of poor performance always boxes ol Tom in a corner and he comes out fighting............he would love to play his injured aging warriors but no longer will be able to

you have to answer me a question Jakk...
Are you just a bozo, serious, or some where in between.....???

BParcells777
11-06-2012, 07:01 PM
you have to answer me a question Jakk...
Are you just a bozo, serious, or some where in between.....???

I'm Bill Parcells and I speak the truth........I saw Coughlin ruin a whole season 2 yrs ago with th boneheded O'hara return..........now he wants to repeat the hieght of STUPIDITY, and STUBBORNESS............The heck with this ol Coot....I'm a Giants fan not a fan of Coughlin

Eliscruzzz
11-06-2012, 07:01 PM
if he loses 7 in a row.....I guarantee you he wil be on a short short leashNo he won't lol...

BParcells777
11-06-2012, 07:10 PM
No he won't lol...

I hope I do not have to test that theory

ShakeandBake
11-06-2012, 07:14 PM

If Eli could only be more like Chase Blackburn, right?

FBomb
11-06-2012, 07:17 PM
...... (speechless)

TextureDj
11-06-2012, 07:45 PM
Every message board has their trolls, Mr. Negatives, etc..

You just have to get use to it and just go with the flow. I usually don't come on the board after a game whether we win or lose. Someone will always have something to ***** about. If we beat a team 50-0, someone would be like, well we didn't really run the ball too well lol

I moderate another, non sports board so I am quite familiar with Trolls. You are right they are unavoidable but I have never seen this type that are members in good standing and just wum the place up all day. A little teasing and leg pulling sure, its the obvious agitation that I dont understand.

Must be what you get when you combine sports with internet forums. Its like crossing the streams.

BParcells777
11-06-2012, 07:48 PM
I moderate another, non sports board so I am quite familiar with Trolls. You are right they are unavoidable but I have never seen this type that are members in good standing and just wum the place up all day. A little teasing and leg pulling sure, its the obvious agitation that I dont understand.

Must be what you get when you combine sports with internet forums. Its like crossing the streams.

I do not post this stuff to rile you up.......with a 142 IQ I just see things a bit more clearly then the average Joe..........I predicted pulling Locklear would be an unmitigated disaster and it was

Captain Chaos
11-06-2012, 07:57 PM
I guess I would focus a little more if it really mattered as well...