PDA

View Full Version : Why so Gloom? Positives

Modogg
11-07-2012, 01:31 AM
Lately the atmosphere around here has been pretty sad. I know the loss to the Steeler's was hard to watch, particularly because of the offense's ineptitude.

However i am upbeat and i believe the G-men will bounce back, sandy has taken a toll on our team. Hopefully by next week they should be back to usual. Also because i believe in ELI. Lets face it E's been up and down his whole career, but when it matters the most the guys as clutch as it gets.

It could be worst, we could be the eagles.

Sarcasman
11-07-2012, 01:40 AM
Exactly.

NYGFaninILL
11-07-2012, 01:46 AM
6-3. Dominating control of the NFCE. Happy Place right now for me =]

Cloud57
11-07-2012, 02:26 AM
I think it's because we have been playing really poor lately especially on offense so it's not just the Steelers loss

Captain Chaos
11-07-2012, 05:49 AM
I think the trend line is going down...

Generation Eli
11-07-2012, 05:52 AM
I once saw a Brett Favre go out and have one of the best games he has ever had

this after his father died.

with that said, please stop with the excuses. Its for children and those who are oblivious to what taking responsibility is all about.

I've had family member go through tragic things just last year, they found a way to get things done when they needed to. Please stop with the excuses. Its childs play and a slap in the face quite frankly

Redeyejedi
11-07-2012, 07:51 AM
Giants will make the playoffs the NFC East has turned into a joke. The Eagles are imploding and they are the only real threat because their schedule is so light. Giants win both division games and 1 other NFC game they win the division. Unless any of U see the Eagles going 6-1 other then the GiANT Game

Mistanihan
11-07-2012, 09:47 AM
I once saw a Brett Favre go out and have one of the best games he has ever had

this after his father died.

with that said, please stop with the excuses. Its for children and those who are oblivious to what taking responsibility is all about.

I've had family member go through tragic things just last year, they found a way to get things done when they needed to. Please stop with the excuses. Its childs play and a slap in the face quite frankly

Just a pessimist living the dream, aren't ya?

Mistanihan
11-07-2012, 09:48 AM
With that said, I'm sure we all saw some sort of slump coming. Hopefully that ship has sailed and we can beat up on a mediocore secondary.

brad
11-07-2012, 09:56 AM
I think the pessimism is more about the bad offensive play over the past few weeks, not just the Steelers game. We have come to expect a soft defense but the offense came out this year and looked fantastic, then suddenly vanished.

That being said, there are some positives... during that time the defense has found an identity, they are ball-hawks. And, while they are giving up a ton of yards, they aren't giving up a ton of points.

I do think the offense will get back into a groove, they are just too talented for them to continue playing the way they are. Maybe the loss will kick up their intensity a notch (on both sides of the ball) and get this team to play at the level they should be playing at. This is a playoff team and we all know how dangerous this team is when the playoffs start!