PDA

View Full Version : PFF Top 51 players of 2012: Eli is 19th

TheEnigma
11-07-2012, 03:18 PM
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2012/11/07/pff-top-51/

19. Eli Manning, QB, NYG

He hasnít quite been as clutch as weíve come to expect recently, but the younger Manning started off the season on fire. Performance against Pittsburgh is a concern and will be very interesting to see if itís the beginning of a true slump, or just a blip. Heís been prone to both in the past.

Key Stat: Has taken a sack on just 8.8% of plays he is pressured on. Lowest of all quarterbacks.

Morehead State
11-07-2012, 03:21 PM
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2012/11/07/pff-top-51/

19. Eli Manning, QB, NYG

He hasn’t quite been as clutch as we’ve come to expect recently, but the younger Manning started off the season on fire. Performance against Pittsburgh is a concern and will be very interesting to see if it’s the beginning of a true slump, or just a blip. He’s been prone to both in the past.

Key Stat: Has taken a sack on just 8.8% of plays he is pressured on. Lowest of all quarterbacks.

this should be good for a few pages.

I'll start.
How can a frontrunner for the MVP be at 19?
Hahaha!!!!

TheEnigma
11-07-2012, 03:27 PM

I'll start.
Hahaha!!!!

He was in the race a few weeks back but these last two games have knocked him out of the running for now. It looks like it is coming down to Matt Ryan and Peyton Manning even though J.J Watt should be the clear #1 with his impressive work as a 3-4 DE.

Morehead State
11-07-2012, 03:30 PM
He was in the race a few weeks back but these last two games have knocked him out of the running for now. It looks like it is coming down to Matt Ryan and Peyton Manning even though J.J Watt should be the clear #1 with his impressive work as a 3-4 DE.
No sir.....It was KG's fault. Didn't you hear?

RoanokeFan
11-07-2012, 03:31 PM

I'll start.
Hahaha!!!!

I thought he was in his 30's

TheEnigma
11-07-2012, 03:34 PM
No sir.....It was KG's fault. Didn't you hear?

lol...

Well, it's good to see that Eli is still carrying this Oline in terms of pass protection by subtly moving in the pocket to avoid the sacks just like last year. For the sake of this MB, I really hope Watt wins the MVP because this place would go nuts if Ryan wins it and then goes one and out in the playoffs once more.

Rudyy
11-07-2012, 03:46 PM
19th is not bad at all.
Anyone who complains about this should be hit in the head..with a fork.

Morehead State
11-07-2012, 03:49 PM
19th is not bad at all.
Anyone who complains about this should be hit in the head..with a fork.
I can think of a couple posters who are sure to be outraged.

Rudyy
11-07-2012, 03:51 PM
I can think of a couple posters who are sure to be outraged.Only a couple? LOL

TheEnigma
11-07-2012, 03:52 PM
Actually more surprised that JPP and Cruz aren't on this list in some fashion. If there is one thing negative I could say about this PFF list, there's too many offensive linemen.

Morehead State
11-07-2012, 03:52 PM
Only a couple? LOL
when I say "couple" I mean "gaggle".