PDA

View Full Version : Some Things Never Change

T-Murda84
12-19-2011, 05:51 PM
As disappointing as yesterday loss was, I cant say that I was not surprised. For the last 3 or 4 years we see the same mistakes happen over and over again....The Giants are collapsing again this year time and time again.

What makes u not think that Mario Manningham would actually follow through his route? He never has...constantly running the wrong routes.

What about Justin Tuck? He never plays through his aches and pains....When he became the full time starter in 08....He actually told the Giants that he was "tired" and the reason for the lackluster play toward the end of the year. He constantly has his hands on his hips and running off the field on the most important situations.

Every1 knew Antrel Rolle was a loud mouth...He want his mouth after his 1st game as a Giant...Comparing the preparation of his Superbowl Cardinals to the Giants. Our Leaders let it slide as well.

There are also a number of things on this team that hasnt changed. Jerry Reese needs to make some changes and stop trying to save face. Canty was never good as a Cowboy and is even worse as a Giant. Rolle is all talk. And if he thinks he can squeeze one more year out of Mckenzie and Diehl, he can keep dreaming.

This team is soo soft as well. The term "soft" has been floating around the Giants for the past 4 years as well. We even had Lesean Mccoy call Osi soft. THe Eagles even hit Eli late, and No1 did nothing about it. Tuck got slammed to the sidelines by Flozell Adams, and he laid there like he was hurt. I cant stand watching this soft team at times....sometimes I watch videos of the '07 team and the 1986 Giants defense. I even watch youtube videos of the old days....this team is just incredibly soft beyond imagination.

gumby742
12-19-2011, 05:56 PM
As disappointing as yesterday loss was, I cant say that I was not surprised. For the last 3 or 4 years we see the same mistakes happen over and over again....The Giants are collapsing again this year time and time again.

What makes u not think that Mario Manningham would actually follow through his route? He never has...constantly running the wrong routes.

What about Justin Tuck? He never plays through his aches and pains....When he became the full time starter in 08....He actually told the Giants that he was "tired" and the reason for the lackluster play toward the end of the year. He constantly has his hands on his hips and running off the field on the most important situations.

Every1 knew Antrel Rolle was a loud mouth...He want his mouth after his 1st game as a Giant...Comparing the preparation of his Superbowl Cardinals to the Giants. Our Leaders let it slide as well.

There are also a number of things on this team that hasnt changed. Jerry Reese needs to make some changes and stop trying to save face. Canty was never good as a Cowboy and is even worse as a Giant. Rolle is all talk. And if he thinks he can squeeze one more year out of Mckenzie and Diehl, he can keep dreaming.

This team is soo soft as well. The term "soft" has been floating around the Giants for the past 4 years as well. We even had Lesean Mccoy call Osi soft. THe Eagles even hit Eli late, and No1 did nothing about it. Tuck got slammed to the sidelines by Flozell Adams, and he laid there like he was hurt. I cant stand watching this soft team at times....sometimes I watch videos of the '07 team and the 1986 Giants defense. I even watch youtube videos of the old days....this team is just incredibly soft beyond imagination.

I believe the only time the word "soft" hasn't been thrown around was in 2008.

Otherwise, we've always lived on the edge - making things much harder then they should be and not living up to expectations.