PDA

View Full Version : Eli calls Peyton for advice about Bengals

bELIeve_in_Giants
11-07-2012, 08:00 PM
http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=new-yorkgiants&city=newyork&i=TWT&id=19248&w=1cb45&wjb

It's kind of handy that the Broncos are also playing the NFC South and AFC North. They can share notes a lot this year.

Cloud57
11-07-2012, 08:27 PM
Good now Eli can share that info will Gilbride who will create a master game plan...not

I was able to catch a small part of that game and I think Peyton played pretty well.

Rudyy
11-07-2012, 08:59 PM
Good now Eli can share that info will Gilbride who will create a master game plan...not

I was able to catch a small part of that game and I think Peyton played pretty well.He played alright, he did have 2 picks..but that didn't bother him.
I think Eli is gonna go back to being Eli in this game, can't wait!

Rusty192
11-07-2012, 09:02 PM
He played alright, he did have 2 picks..but that didn't bother him.
I think Eli is gonna go back to being Eli in this game, can't wait!Yeah, threw it right to Terrance Newman. Eli owns that guy. I'm not too worried.

Overdrive92
11-07-2012, 10:53 PM
The Broncos also play the Ravens in Baltimore the week before we travel there. So they can share notes on that games as well.

Eli also mentioned that since Peyton is playing in Carolina this weekend, he shared his notes from the Panthers game with him. And based off what we did to Carolina, I'd say Eli's notes are pretty good lol.

CowboysSuck
11-07-2012, 10:55 PM
I like it. Eli, no matter how well he will ever do in his career, will still always look up to his older brother Peyton. Its not just football, its life. His brother may have said a few things to give him a vote of confidence this week.

As always in life, things are never as bad as they seem. When you're up it always feels like It could and should be better; When you're down its feels like it can't get any worse.

^ This is TAGF. Damned if we win, damned like its no ones business if we lose. I love it.

Eliscruzzz
11-07-2012, 10:57 PM
Not worried I'm pretty sure Eli burned Terrance Newman last year I'm sure Cruz will be happy to see him too.

Captain Chaos
11-08-2012, 04:58 AM
I would too....