PDA

View Full Version : EXPERTS NEED APPLY

BillTheGreek
11-07-2012, 11:44 PM
What Teams do the Giants want to Win this week to help them, going forward ?

Houston at Chicago
St. Louis at San Francisco
Dallas at Philadelphia
Oakland at Baltimore
Atlanta at New Orleans

miked1958
11-07-2012, 11:49 PM
Texans over bears, rams over SF, Dallas over Philly, falcons over saints. I just don't want saints getting any kind is momentum

Moke
11-08-2012, 12:03 AM
Texans (given)
Rams (given)
Philly (I think Philly might actually be the worse team IMO.... )
Falcons(falcons will make the playoffs, don't give the saints any wiggle room to get in there)
Baltimore?

byron
11-08-2012, 12:07 AM
well I hope Dallas and Philly just plain obliterate each other ! And the Giants get back of track !

BMW
11-08-2012, 12:45 AM
Baltimore? Lol.

Rat_bastich
11-08-2012, 01:36 AM
I would love for Philly to crush the Cowboys. Neither team is going anywhere, but to know that Jerry Jones' dreams have been crushed by probably the most pathetic team in football would put a smile on my face.

Captain Chaos
11-08-2012, 04:54 AM
The only one I think will make any real difference is the Texans vs the Bears. Would like to see the Bears take a loss, right now they are a wild card team. Between Philly and the Cowboys, I dislike the cowboys, but don't see them losing to the eagles who are in disarray but would rather see the eagles win with the weak schedule that the Cowboys have. Want St Louis over San Fran and Falcons over the Saints (Saints can be dangerous)

BillTheGreek
11-08-2012, 07:12 AM
The only one I think will make any real difference is the Texans vs the Bears. Would like to see the Bears take a loss, right now they are a wild card team. Between Philly and the Cowboys, I dislike the cowboys, but don't see them losing to the eagles who are in disarray but would rather see the eagles win with the weak schedule that the Cowboys have. Want St Louis over San Fran and Falcons over the Saints (Saints can be dangerous)

one more ! Oakland at Baltimore ? lol

Generation Eli
11-08-2012, 07:21 AM

Houston at Chicago
Dallas at Philadelphia
Oakland at Baltimore
Atlanta at New Orleans

I want HOU to beat CHI and realistically, HOU will do just that. Bears have got to be the most overrated top 3 team in the NFL.

I want RAMS over 49ers. The odds are against them but the RAMS can play. They have what it takes to beat the 49ers; another overrated team

I want this game to end in a tie 0-0 with Romo, Dez, Vick, Jackson all getting injured. Nothing to serious of course. Something like a high ankle for the 4 of them

BAL should win..and will win. What a week for McFadden to get hurt. That rub D for the Ravens has been garbage of late. I knew I should have never drafted him. CRAP!

Saints will win this game and I pray both QB have superman days. I've got Ryan and I need every point I can get from him. Same goes for Julio Jones.

BigBlue wins
11-08-2012, 07:27 AM
i dont get oakland at baltimore...lol

Toadofsteel
11-08-2012, 07:40 AM

Houston at Chicago
Dallas at Philadelphia
Oakland at Baltimore
Atlanta at New Orleans

Houston, to help our seeding in the NFC
St. Louis, for the same reason
Dont really care about OAK@BAL
Hmm, a toss up. I want Atlanta to get at least one defeat, but more importantly I'd rather see the saints kicked out of the playoffs.

Oh, and Dallas, because Philly is the lowest form of scum on this planet...

miked1958
11-08-2012, 10:23 AM
i dont get oakland at baltimore...lolI know thats why i didnt answer the question on that game.

miked1958
11-08-2012, 10:23 AM
maybe because we play Baltimore later in the year???

Im reaching here

timmytimm3
11-08-2012, 10:38 AM
Philly's offensive line is a complete mess. I'd be shocked if Vick made it through the game in one piece.

Dallas' defense should be able to have their way with them.

GameTime
11-08-2012, 10:41 AM
the Giants

BillTheGreek
11-08-2012, 01:28 PM
Houston, to help our seeding in the NFC
St. Louis, for the same reason
Dont really care about OAK@BAL
Hmm, a toss up. I want Atlanta to get at least one defeat, but more importantly I'd rather see the saints kicked out of the playoffs.

Oh, and Dallas, because Philly is the lowest form of scum on this planet...

WOW.........................makes cent$

BillTheGreek
11-08-2012, 01:29 PM
the Giants

That is the Under Statement of the Week! LOL

GameTime
11-08-2012, 01:34 PM
That is the Under Statement of the Week! LOL
figured if the Giants dont win then the other wins wont matter as much......

If they keep winning then it wont matter which other teams win in the div....

ashleymarie
11-08-2012, 01:40 PM
I would love for Philly to crush the Cowboys. Neither team is going anywhere, but to know that Jerry Jones' dreams have been crushed by probably the most pathetic team in football would put a smile on my face.

I will hoist my gatorade to that. ;)

BillTheGreek
11-08-2012, 01:45 PM
figured if the Giants dont win then the other wins wont matter as much......

If they keep winning then it wont matter which other teams win in the div....
+1+1=5

Buddy333
11-08-2012, 01:46 PM
I think the Bears are going to win their division anyway so it doesn't matter. The 49ers should win their division and the Rams are going no where so might as well put them back further. I'd rather see the Eagles win this game because I think that Dallas is the team that could still be very dangerous. Who cares about two AFC teams playing each other? You have to root for the Falcons. They will win that division anyway and I'd like to see the Saints have another loss and just about be eliminated from the post season.

YATittle1962
11-08-2012, 01:46 PM
Knicks over Mavs

BillTheGreek
11-08-2012, 01:55 PM
Knicks over Mavs

What Year ? lol

YATittle1962
11-08-2012, 01:56 PM
What Year ? lol

tomorrow night :)

TheAnalyst
11-08-2012, 01:59 PM

Houston at Chicago
Dallas at Philadelphia
Oakland at Baltimore
Atlanta at New Orleans

Baltimore Oakland doesn't matter. Dallas over Philly because we are 1-1 vs Dallas and 0-1 vs Philly right now. I think the Saints beat the Falcons this week.

Cloud57
11-08-2012, 01:59 PM
well I hope Dallas and Philly just plain obliterate each other ! And the Giants get back of track !

yeah I hope the Eagles win too, if the Giants collapse at the end of the season the Cowboys will win the division.

Toadofsteel
11-08-2012, 02:01 PM
I can't believe what I'm hearing. Sure philly winning would improve our chances to win the division. But I don't care if it was week 17 (on a different year where we don't have philly week 17), and we would have to root for philly to beat another team just to make the playoffs. We're GIANTS fans.

NEVER ****ING ROOT FOR ****HOLE OF A TOWN!!! smh

Mlerman17
11-08-2012, 02:05 PM
The only thing that matters is us winning and Dallas punishing the eagles so they can get their coach/team broken up and put into a couple lost years of losing records with foles or some other scrub qb with Vick getting cut at the end of this year. Would also like to c the falcons and texans win.

Cloud57
11-08-2012, 02:06 PM
I can't believe what I'm hearing. Sure philly winning would improve our chances to win the division. But I don't care if it was week 17 (on a different year where we don't have philly week 17), and we would have to root for philly to beat another team just to make the playoffs. We're GIANTS fans.

I not rooting for anyone and could care less who wins but the cowboys are the 2nd best team in the division so I would prefer them to lose.

BillTheGreek
11-08-2012, 02:27 PM
I not rooting for anyone and could care less who wins but the cowboys are the 2nd best team in the division so I would prefer them to lose.

Makes cent$ +1+1=5

njg85m
11-08-2012, 02:32 PM
Well #1 we obviously want any NFC teams to lose period but that goes without saying.

Now, I'd take filthy over Dallas simply because I see Dallas being able to go on a run right now much more likely then filthy so a Dallas loss means much more to us then a filthy win. I'll also take Atlanta over the Saints. Atlanta losing 1 game now really means nothing in the long run, whereas one more loss for the Saints pretty much ends their season.

BillTheGreek
11-08-2012, 02:43 PM
Well #1 we obviously want any NFC teams to lose period but that goes without saying.

Now, I'd take filthy over Dallas simply because I see Dallas being able to go on a run right now much more likely then filthy so a Dallas loss means much more to us then a filthy win. I'll also take Atlanta over the Saints. Atlanta losing 1 game now really means nothing in the long run, whereas one more loss for the Saints pretty much ends their season.

Hmmm are you sure.....makes cent$...I hope your right !.....It looks like Philly does not care any more ! Dallas is going to fight for their Life....

MattMeyerBud
11-08-2012, 06:47 PM

Houston at Chicago
Dallas at Philadelphia
Oakland at Baltimore
Atlanta at New Orleans

seeing as how Oakland and Baltimore are in the AFC - that game makes no difference

Houston obviously over Chicago since they are AFC.

St. Louis over San Fran becuase St Louis won't sniff the wildcard and the 49ers MAY end up competing for it with us if have that typical 3rd quarter shut down.

I would take Atlanta because if they win they should lock the division and then NO would only be able to get in with the wildcard - so them getting a LOSS would help...

Dallas or Philly? Choose your poison. I think I would prefer a Dallas win just because we haven't been too good against Philly and have to play them once at the end of the year. So if they were to go on some magical run, we got them last game of the season, i'd prefer letting Dallas have their own fate in their hands

ashleymarie
11-08-2012, 07:08 PM

Calm Down. You have your opinion. I give credence to it. But Never, Never will this old lady cheer for Dallas. ;)

BigBlueAllDay
11-08-2012, 07:36 PM
Although very improbable, I think a Dallas and Philly Tie would hurt both teams here since they're in dire needs for a win at the moment. I'm not afraid of the Saints and the Giants have to play them in Week 14 anyway.

Parademon
11-08-2012, 07:45 PM
You don't have to play the Saints, the Giants do! I want NO eliminated from playoff contention ASAP! That team scares the %$# outta me & I'm sure, deep down, the NY Giants would not want to face NO in the playoffs. Their Offensive firepower is too much for our D to contain. Deny it all you want.

Texans ova Da Bears!
We can take the Falcons.
Rams over SF, rather play them in freezing cold Met Life in Jan, than nice warm SF.
Egals ova Dallas as Dallas has a pretty soft schedule the rest of the way.

BigBlueAllDay
11-08-2012, 07:49 PM
You don't have to play the Saints, the Giants do! I want NO eliminated from playoff contention ASAP! That team scares the %$# outta me & I'm sure, deep down, the NY Giants would not want to face NO in the playoffs. Their Offensive firepower is too much for our D to contain. Deny it all you want.

Texans ova Da Bears!
We can take the Falcons.
Rams over SF, rather play them in freezing cold Met Life in Jan, than nice warm SF.

For now, main priority is the Giants securing a playoff spot as soon as possible.

Let's revisit the Giants-Saints come Week 14....I'm not scared.

MattMeyerBud
11-08-2012, 08:26 PM

Texans ova Da Bears!
We can take the Falcons.

absolutely, we do not match up with them well at all

MattMeyerBud
11-08-2012, 08:27 PM
absolutely, we do not match up with them well at all

especially wtih Spags as their DC...

not saying that as "SPAGS IS THE GREATEST DC EVER" but saying it as Spags is great at creating pressure - especially if he knows the offense like he played against it every day for two seasons

BillTheGreek
11-09-2012, 06:58 AM
maybe because we play Baltimore later in the year???

Im reaching here

Bingo !

Redeyejedi
11-09-2012, 07:06 AM
Hmmm are you sure.....makes cent$...I hope your right !.....It looks like Philly does not care any more ! Dallas is going to fight for their Life.... I wouldnt be so sure the only team left with a winning record on Philly's schedule is the Giants week 17. In fact no team has more then 3 wins besides the Giants

Diamondring
11-09-2012, 08:21 AM
The Giants would want to win all of their remaning games and forget about the other teams. That is what I'm doing.

BillTheGreek
11-09-2012, 08:27 AM
The Giants would want to win all of their remaning games and forget about the other teams. That is what I'm doing.
What's your secret ? lol