PDA

View Full Version : WAKE UP !

BillTheGreek
11-08-2012, 05:43 PM
Giants, and Fans, Did you now that after Sunday, there are only 6 GAMES LEFT IN THE SEASON !
This is a real wake up call ! .......Can we borrow Ray Lewis, For some Motivational talks , lol.......What do you think we should do? Only the Best Ideas Now.

Chris Christie
11-08-2012, 05:45 PM
WIN!

BillTheGreek
11-08-2012, 05:53 PM
WIN!

Come on now you can do better than that !

Cloud57
11-08-2012, 06:04 PM
football season goes by so quick...

BillTheGreek
11-08-2012, 06:21 PM
football season goes by so quick...

TRUE ..........................Are you a Teacher ? or a Rocket Scientists............lol

MattMeyerBud
11-08-2012, 06:31 PM
Giants, and Fans, Did you now that after Sunday, there are only 6 GAMES LEFT IN THE SEASON !
This is a real wake up call ! .......Can we borrow Ray Lewis, For some Motivational talks , lol.......What do you think we should do? Only the Best Ideas Now.

i think we should stay doing what we're doing and just worry about playing playoff football. THis is just a means to the season that actually matters

moosedrool
11-08-2012, 06:36 PM
Replace Diehl with Locklear
Replace Hosley with Will Hill in the slot
Teach Antrel Rolle how to take proper angles
Teach our LB's how to shed a blocker and tackle a RB
Give Andre Brown more snaps

Eliscruzzz
11-08-2012, 06:40 PM
Give Andre Brown more snapsHahaha some true but replace Hosley??? He's a rookie and you going to replace him with another?? Hosley had a bad couple of games but he well get it together. I agree with the lb's it is an embarrassment on how teams run all over us. Yes and Andre Brown should see more snaps for the simple fact that Bradshaw doesn't practice all week then plays. This has to throw the offense off on Gameday. DD don't get me started on that guy.

moosedrool
11-08-2012, 06:43 PM
Hahaha some true but replace Hosley??? He's a rookie and you going to replace him with another?? Hosley had a bad couple of games but he well get it together. I agree with the lb's it is an embarrassment on how teams run all over us. Yes and Andre Brown should see more snaps for the simple fact that Bradshaw doesn't practice all week then plays. This has to throw the offense off on Gameday. DD don't get me started on that guy.

Will Hill played the slot VERY WELL before his suspension, so I'm sure he'll be back there Sunday. Has nothing to do with being a rookie.

Cool Papa B.
11-08-2012, 06:43 PM
Give Andre Brown more snaps

I 2nd this.....except I'm not totally sure about Hill in the slot. I'm willing to give him a try there and see how it goes though.

Eliscruzzz
11-08-2012, 06:45 PM
Will Hill played the slot VERY WELL before his suspension, so I'm sure he'll be back there Sunday. Has nothing to do with being a rookie. He's has played well but what about Hosley he has played well too. If you saying switch them up ...I'm down for that cause I think Hosley gets a little worn down towards the end of the game, but to me Hosley has been starting most of the year why change it now.

moosedrool
11-08-2012, 07:31 PM
He's has played well but what about Hosley he has played well too. If you saying switch them up ...I'm down for that cause I think Hosley gets a little worn down towards the end of the game, but to me Hosley has been starting most of the year why change it now.

Because Hosley has been awful in pass coverage the last 4 games, and don't even get me started on the illegal contact, holding, and idiotic offsides penalties.

Eliscruzzz
11-08-2012, 07:34 PM
Because Hosley has been awful in pass coverage the last 4 games, and don't even get me started on the illegal contact, holding, and idiotic offsides penalties.He's a rookie what makes you think that Hill will be better?I'm not excusing Hosley play as of lately but he has had some games where he was outstanding. Plus he just went up against Austin and Sanders, also Moss. You know as well as I do that, that call in Dallas was bs.

moosedrool
11-08-2012, 07:36 PM
He's a rookie what makes you think that Hill will be better?I'm not excusing Hosley play as of lately but he has had some games where he was outstanding. Plus he just went up against Austin and Sanders, also Moss. You know as well as I do that, that call in Dallas was bs.

Did you not watch Hill in the slot weeks 2 thru 5? He had 4 good games there.

Eliscruzzz
11-08-2012, 07:41 PM
Did you not watch Hill in the slot weeks 2 thru 5? He had 4 good games there. Dude yes I watched him and I'm not saying he doesn't deserve to get playing time but Hosley also doesn't deserve to get benched for having a couple of bad games. Hill will go through the same thing it happens it's the NFL.

Captain Chaos
11-09-2012, 05:07 AM

I think there are 9 or 10, depending if you get a by in the playoffs!

BillTheGreek
11-09-2012, 07:28 AM
I think there are 9 or 10, depending if you get a by in the playoffs!

True,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Lets get to those playoffs first !

jakegibbs
11-09-2012, 07:46 AM

Let's see 6 reg season games left after Cincy + wildcard, div, conf & SB that comes up to 10 games left. I think your math is wrong. Cincy is the mid point in the season with the bye coming exactly where the NYFG needs it to come. Let's go we're at the halfway mark after Sundays win. Looking for Repeat anyone????hmmmmm....

BillTheGreek
11-09-2012, 07:54 AM
Let's see 6 reg season games left after Cincy + wildcard, div, conf & SB that comes up to 10 games left. I think your math is wrong. Cincy is the mid point in the season with the bye coming exactly where the NYFG needs it to come. Let's go we're at the halfway mark after Sundays win. Looking for Repeat anyone????hmmmmm....

You may be right...................You wrote : ".Looking for Repeat anyone????hmmmmm" = SB..... Is the Math correct now ?

Toadofsteel
11-09-2012, 08:22 AM
We need to get ChuckKnoxx into the locker room before games...

BillTheGreek
11-09-2012, 08:25 AM
We need to get ChuckKnoxx into the locker room before games...

It's a Start !

egyptian420
11-09-2012, 09:21 AM
Amongst many things already mentioned, this defense needs Jacquian back

BillTheGreek
11-09-2012, 09:56 AM
GO GIANTS

BillTheGreek
11-09-2012, 09:58 AM
Amongst many things already mentioned, this defense needs Jacquian back

Who's He? ...... LOL

egyptian420
11-09-2012, 10:02 AM
Who's He? ...... LOLlol is this sarcasm?

BillTheGreek
11-09-2012, 10:08 AM
lol is this sarcasm?

No sarcasm............... I would like to see him Play more, he's Big and has the Talent ...........But for some reason they don't play him enough ! Is he still have the knee injury from SF.

ryan12
11-09-2012, 12:24 PM
get chuck pagano to give us a speech i came close to tears hearing his speech after the dolphins game

TroyArcher
11-09-2012, 02:44 PM
Only if you need to stab somebody.

tcseacliff
11-09-2012, 02:52 PM
let's get Bradshaw angry again! that was an awesome game when Bradshaw plays angry!

BillTheGreek
11-09-2012, 04:43 PM
let's get Bradshaw angry again! that was an awesome game when Bradshaw plays angry!

"Bradshaw play angry"
As Long he does not Fumble !

Cloud57
11-09-2012, 05:29 PM

after the carolina game he ran angry that's why it's always good to mix other RBs in there, competition is always a good thing.

BillTheGreek
11-09-2012, 08:25 PM
after the carolina game he ran angry that's why it's always good to mix other RBs in there, competition is always a good thing.

your post
" It's always good to mix other RBs in there, competition"

You may have something there !

nygsince1983
11-09-2012, 11:40 PM
Zzzzzzzzz no hard feelings, but the majority of your posts are redundant and boring!!
Peace