PDA

View Full Version : eli's slump explained

appodictic
11-08-2012, 07:27 PM
I determined this last year. The universe has a property like dark matter called manning juice. Know one knows exactly what it is but it exists in limited quantities. Last year there was not enough manning juice near peyton. As a result the bones in his neck crumbled and he needed 8 surgeries. However most manning juice gravitate around Eli. This manning juice was so powerful it even caused balls to stick to Mario manninghams gloves.

This year the juice is flowing to peyton and eli's streak of 200 yard games is broken. Scientist are still trying to determine if there is enough manning juice in the universe to have a true manning bowl.

GameTime
11-08-2012, 07:56 PM
I determined this last year. The universe has a property like dark matter called manning juice. Know one knows exactly what it is but it exists in limited quantities. Last year there was not enough manning juice near peyton. As a result the bones in his neck crumbled and he needed 8 surgeries. However most manning juice gravitate around Eli. This manning juice was so powerful it even caused balls to stick to Mario manninghams gloves.

This year the juice is flowing to peyton and eli's streak of 200 yard games is broken. Scientist are still trying to determine if there is enough manning juice in the universe to have a true manning bowl.

bored today???

Ruttiger711
11-08-2012, 07:59 PM
I can't help but agree. Peyton's been taking many swigs without passing.

Share big bro! SHARE!

Toadofsteel
11-08-2012, 08:23 PM
I believe you are referring to the Law of Conservation of Manning Talent...

Manning Talent can neither be created nor destroyed, it can only be converted from one Manning to another...

MattMeyerBud
11-08-2012, 08:24 PM

somebody watched Space Jam on repeat today

tcseacliff
11-08-2012, 08:45 PM
yeah Peyton,.." don't bogart that joint. pass it over to me!! (very old song)!

thegiantsrule10
11-08-2012, 09:54 PM
Maybe archie chooses who he wants the better manning to be?

gumby74
11-08-2012, 10:06 PM
Haha great post

Captain Chaos
11-09-2012, 05:01 AM
Ridiculous!

Mercury
11-09-2012, 09:27 AM
Maybe Peyton disguised himself as Eli all last year. And now, Eli is back.

NJBLUE
11-09-2012, 09:33 AM
Maybe archie chooses who he wants the better manning to be?

LoL!!!

CowboysSuck
11-09-2012, 09:36 AM
We could be on to something here OP. love the analysis

Its just unfortunate that there likely isnt enough manning juice for both of them to be at the top of their game. somehow we need to make more manning juice.