PDA

View Full Version : Have a feeling Cincinnati is in the wrong place wrong time on Sunday...

NYG4lifeNYK
11-08-2012, 08:31 PM
Eli has never won in Cincinnati if memory serves me correct.

Giants are ****ing pissed... the doubters are creeping in... the fire Coughlin/Eli enthusiasts are right around the corner and they can hear them. The offense is is LONG OVERDUE and they're tired of looking like D class players.

This defense is looking to make another statement game on the road.

Giants will be GREAT on Sunday.

GameTime
11-08-2012, 08:55 PM
hope so.......I hope as a team they aren't in any type of panic mode since their performance has been declining the last few weeks. They need a great first couple of drives to get the rythem and confidence back. They need to beat up on the Bengles.....

Cool Papa B.
11-08-2012, 09:00 PM

Giants are ****ing pissed... the doubters are creeping in... the fire Coughlin/Eli enthusiasts are right around the corner and they can hear them. The offense is is LONG OVERDUE and they're tired of looking like D class players.

From your lips to God's ears.....

It would be nice to see the team give a whole-hearted effort, play hard, execute in every aspect of the game, and go into the bye with a 7-3 record.

FlyingTruck
11-08-2012, 09:17 PM
Sigh..we say this type of stuff every year when things start looking bad. I'll believe it when I see it.

NYG4lifeNYK
11-08-2012, 09:30 PM
Sigh..we say this type of stuff every year when things start looking bad. I'll believe it when I see it.

So after Sunday I'll put you down as a believer :)

Martyr
11-08-2012, 09:40 PM
Preach it brother NYG4life!

I think teams are more worried about us then we are of them.

BillTheGreek
11-09-2012, 01:17 AM
Just play Giant Football...........Remember we need every WIN ! Thats right EVERY WIN ! Nothing else is acceptable !

GO GIANTS !

stormblue
11-09-2012, 01:45 AM
well the fact that it's blacked-out means
we won't have any trouble out of the 12th man.

joemorrisforprez
11-09-2012, 02:27 AM
If the Giants think all they need to do to win is show up, they'll get their asses kicked.

Rat_bastich
11-09-2012, 02:31 AM
I'm hoping the Giants play with a chip on their shoulders and blast the Bengals. The Bengals may not be a powerhouse, but beating up on someone usually makes you feel better.

ChuckKnoxx
11-09-2012, 02:32 AM

A feeling? Otherwise known as a ****ing reality. Dead on my friend. This game will not be close, and will be the end of the Bengals 2012 season.

BMW
11-09-2012, 04:29 AM
We lose games we should win all the time, this is a game we should win hopefully...

miked1958
11-09-2012, 04:44 AM
hope so.......I hope as a team they aren't in any type of panic mode since their performance has been declining the last few weeks. They need a great first couple of drives to get the rythem and confidence back. They need to beat up on the Bengles.....we are on the Road. We will be fine

Diamondring
11-09-2012, 05:34 AM
Folks, things might look bad for the Giants. The Bengals are going to use the same gameplan the other teams used. I think they are going to take away the small stuff and have the Giants take the deep stuff. I think they are finaly going to figure out KG. hope I'm wrong though.

Captain Chaos
11-09-2012, 05:55 AM

On the contrary, many felt that the G men would not play well last week amid all of the distractions. I think they will be ready to make one last push before the by.

Marvelousmik
11-09-2012, 06:35 AM
the fire Coughlin/Eli enthusiasts are right around the corner and they can hear them.

haha if we lose this game i can bet you anything the fire/retire TC threads will start rolling in. we need this win!

Antwuan
11-09-2012, 06:39 AM
We definitely need to win this game.

Sounds like the Giants have had a great week of practice.

Buddy333
11-09-2012, 07:26 AM
I'd like to know what people have seen from this team so far this year that says the Giants should win this game. They have a bad defense, their offense is in a slump, and they are extreme inconsistent. Not saying they can't win, but no way can I see saying that they should win.

brad
11-09-2012, 07:53 AM
I'd like to know what people have seen from this team so far this year that says the Giants should win this game. They have a bad defense, their offense is in a slump, and they are extreme inconsistent. Not saying they can't win, but no way can I see saying that they should win.

What I saw was an offense up until a few weeks ago that was among the highest scoring in the league, with or without Nicks. I see now a defense that while giving up a lot of yards is still not giving up a lot of points. If you base your opinion only on what they have done the past few weeks, I can see being pessimistic, but if you look at the entire season, this is a team that should be playing better.The problem is that the defense isn't good enough to win games for you, they will only keep you in the game. The offense can and should be winning these games.

I don't know if they will fix things and suddenly start being the offensive juggernaut they were earlier in the season, but I do know the talent is there and that this team is capable of winning the majority of games remaining on their schedule.

BillTheGreek
11-09-2012, 08:42 AM
Answer me one question ?...........does any team go to a game, with a mind set and say we are going to Lose.........I don't think so ! So the Giants & Staff have to put in their minds that they are going to WIN Sunday, and every game here after !

jakegibbs
11-09-2012, 08:49 AM
well the fact that it's blacked-out means
we won't have any trouble out of the 12th man.

Blacked out means a full house with no local TV. TV would have some not showing up. Expect the 12th man Sunday. Giants thrive when everyone's against them like in Frisco.

BillTheGreek
11-09-2012, 09:34 AM
If the Giants think all they need to do to win is show up, they'll get their asses kicked.

What do they have to do ?

onlineprof
11-09-2012, 11:38 AM
I agree that the Giants are mad at themselves and craving a win. I think it will be a good game ending with a Giant victory to go into the bye 7-3

EnragedYouth85
11-09-2012, 11:43 AM
Lets hope we can put it all together this week and take a 7-3 record into the bye! We need a good game from our DB's, Eli and our RB.. whoever it is..

ryan12
11-09-2012, 11:45 AM

Good post and i agree 100% on mike and mike this monday eli sounded fired up and said "we will get this figured out this sunday" when talking about the offense struggles past few games... yesterday on the fan aj green said "they have alot of holes in their defense" to which antrel rolle responded later that afternoon "if he comes my way he better duck" i see a dominant performance like we showed against the niners

giantsforce
11-09-2012, 12:42 PM
Preach it brother NYG4life!

I think teams are more worried about us then we are of them.Yeap, they must be worried by our vast playbook of Run, Run, Pass, Kick or the Swiss cheese defense that cannot stop the run.

GameTime
11-09-2012, 01:03 PM

what have you read that even suggestes they are thinking that????

alentown pa
11-09-2012, 09:39 PM

there is the buddy I love...don't forget guys this is the same guy who started a thread last season "long season ahead of us giants fans?" ur a miserable fan buddy...there is a difference btwn being realistic and just being a miserable downer...please stop posting.

Eliscruzzz
11-09-2012, 10:22 PM
there is the buddy I love...don't forget guys this is the same guy who started a thread last season "long season ahead of us giants fans?" ur a miserable fan buddy...there is a difference btwn being realistic and just being a miserable downer...please stop posting.Lmao so true....

bearbryant
11-10-2012, 02:29 AM
This game is more about who wants it more. Advantage Giants. No man can not do everything possible to bot have a repeat of last Sundaysa game. They're pis**d enough to play ball and beat the puddytats. Have faith. BIG BLUE go to 7-3 into the bye