PDA

View Full Version : IS EVERY ONE

BillTheGreek
11-09-2012, 08:30 AM
Is every one out to kill us ?
I know what it is, It's because we are Super Bowl Champs.....so if they beat us, it's like they beat the Champs. So now that the Gmen know what's going on........ what will they do ?

Rudyy
11-09-2012, 08:34 AM
They knew this (or should have) known this from the beginning. Every team is going to try and defeat the champs.

FBomb
11-09-2012, 08:38 AM
um...it's the NFL. Every game counts. If other teams are happy just beating the SB champs from last season then that team should be run out of town by the fans carrying torches and pitchforks.

BillTheGreek
11-09-2012, 08:39 AM
They knew this (or should have) known this from the beginning. Every team is going to try and defeat the champs.

Very True..................I was just trying to remind them !

BillTheGreek
11-09-2012, 08:47 AM
um...it's the NFL. Every game counts. If other teams are happy just beating the SB champs from last season then that team should be run out of town by the fans carrying torches and pitchforks.

How do you think the Steelers feel now .......... It must have pumped them up 100%................It's Like putting the Cherry on the cake !

FBomb
11-09-2012, 08:55 AM
Why? We were champs LAST year and it's not like we've been playing like champions. I would think winning against ANY team in thier own house would pump up a team. It

egyptian420
11-09-2012, 09:09 AM
I don't think people think about it too much, they just focus on it like every other game, especially a defending champion like us, who most people don't even consider that dominant but rather lucky.

BillTheGreek
11-09-2012, 09:11 AM
Why? We were champs LAST year and it's not like we've been playing like champions. I would think winning against ANY team in thier own house would pump up a team. It

True........Just reminding the Giants, that they have to start playing harder...and start playing like champions....If they what a shot @ the Div. ---- Playoffs, & SB......It's in their hands.

stormblue
11-09-2012, 09:15 AM
I don't think people think about it too much, they just focus on it like every other game especially a defending champion like us, who most people don't even consider that dominant but rather lucky.

this ^
we don't scare anybody except Jerry Jones.

BillTheGreek
11-09-2012, 09:28 AM
I don't think people think about it too much, they just focus on it like every other game, especially a defending champion like us, who most people don't even consider that dominant but rather lucky.

Some people say there is no such thing as LUCK, You make your own Luck ......I personally don't have the answer, but getting back to the Gmen last year, from the way they won those last games, and the Super Bowl, it was all Talent.and no LUCK

CowboysSuck
11-09-2012, 09:34 AM
LUCK... lol like what? Lucky KG called the right play? Are we lucky this year that David Wilson hasn't touched the ball? Lucky that our defense is a mess, pieces in pieces out, every game? What are we lucky over?

the public are idiots. And to answer the OP's question: no.

egyptian420
11-09-2012, 09:38 AM
Some people say there is no such thing as LUCK, You make your own Luck ......I personally don't have the answer, but getting back to the Gmen last year, from the way they won those last games, and the Super Bowl, it was all Talent.and no LUCKI agree, that's just the general consensus amongst most people I've talked to and teams in the NFL.... it's fine by me though.

I will say however that luck Does exist... That hand job by Dez was all luck, don't care what anyone says..... They came back in that game with the same momentum as the miracle in the Meadowlands part 2...We also looked the same as we did in that game too, we couldn't do a single thing about it and basically had to rely on the clock and Dez' finger to get that W. Love the win and you can call that what you want, but to me that's luck.

BillTheGreek
11-09-2012, 09:48 AM
LUCK... lol like what? Lucky KG called the right play? Are we lucky this year that David Wilson hasn't touched the ball? Lucky that our defense is a mess, pieces in pieces out, every game? What are we lucky over?

the public are idiots. And to answer the OP's question: no.

True, no such thing as Luck ! So what is it then ? Ability, Capacity, Faculty, Talent, Skill, Competence, Aptitude.

BillTheGreek
11-09-2012, 09:50 AM
I agree, that's just the general consensus amongst most people I've talked to and teams in the NFL.... it's fine by me though.

I will say however that luck Does exist... That hand job by Dez was all luck, don't care what anyone says..... They came back in that game with the same momentum as the miracle in the Meadowlands part 2...We also looked the same as we did in that game too, we couldn't do a single thing about it and basically had to rely on the clock and Dez' finger to get that W. Love the win and you can call that what you want, but to me that's luck.

Debatable.............lol