PDA

View Full Version : Giants' Injury Report: Some Good News Heading Into Sunday

RoanokeFan
11-09-2012, 02:24 PM
http://www.bigblueview.com/2012/11/9/3623560/giants-injury-report-chase-blackburn-hakeem-nicks-chris-snee-chris-canty

Excerpt: "There is some good news on the injury report Friday for the New York Giants. Starting middle linebacker Chase Blackburn, defensive tackle Chris Canty, wide receiver Hakeem Nicks are listed as probable and guard Chris Snee is questionable for Sunday's game against the Cincinnati Bengals. Each player missed practice time this week, and Blackburn (hamstring) did not play last week against the Pittsburgh Steelers. All are expected to play Sunday after practicing on Friday.

Here is the complete Friday injury report for both the Giants and Bengals:

NEW YORK GIANTS

Out

CB Michael Coe (Hamstring - DNP)
S Kenny Phillips (Knee - DNP)
LB Jacquian Williams (Knee - DNP)

Questionable
RB Ahmad Bradshaw (Foot - DNP)
LB Keith Rivers (Calf - LP)
G Chris Snee (Ankle - LP)

Probable
C David Baas (Ankle/Elbow - FP)
LB Chase Blackburn (Hamstring - FP)
RB Andre Brown (Shoulder - FP)
DT Chris Canty (Groin - FP)
WR Hakeem Nicks (Knee - LP)
TE Bear Pascoe (Ankle - FP)

RoanokeFan
11-09-2012, 02:24 PM
What's with Rocky Bernard?

Rudyy
11-09-2012, 02:35 PM
Maybe he's active? I don't see him on here.

Chris Christie
11-09-2012, 02:42 PM
I have an off topic question. Why are some of the threads in bold color and some are not? Originally I thought it was because I haven't looked at the bold ones, but that turned out to be incorrect.

ReiRiza
11-09-2012, 02:47 PM
Did Keith Rivers play last week?

RoanokeFan
11-09-2012, 02:47 PM
I have an off topic question. Why are some of the threads in bold color and some are not? Originally I thought it was because I haven't looked at the bold ones, but that turned out to be incorrect.

The titles are bold until you actually post in a thread and then they dim until there is a post after yours. If you just go in and view it stays bold.

RoanokeFan
11-09-2012, 03:11 PM
Maybe he's active? I don't see him on here.

Must be, which is a good thing.

JesseJames
11-09-2012, 04:56 PM
just a thought, if Snee can't go on sunday who goes is for him?

miked1958
11-09-2012, 05:37 PM
Man J. Williams has really been hurt a lot this year. Been missing his aggressive play. Also rivers has been a huge disappointment. Great when on the field but he can't stay healthy or on the field

RoanokeFan
11-09-2012, 06:31 PM
just a thought, if Snee can't go on sunday who goes is for him?

Diehl will slide over to guard and Locklear will be the RT

CowboysSuck
11-09-2012, 06:36 PM
Rivers and Williams are the two biggest letdowns of this season.

Oh, second to David Wi.... nevermind I wont even go there :(

;)

Eliscruzzz
11-09-2012, 07:40 PM
Man how long is J-will going to be out??? It just getting sickening we need him back. I'm glad to hear about Blackburn (never thought I'd say that). Obviously Herz. had trouble getting everyone lined up and making plays last week. At least Blackburn will get everyone lined up correctly.

RoanokeFan
11-09-2012, 07:47 PM
Man how long is J-will going to be out??? It just getting sickening we need him back. I'm glad to hear about Blackburn (never thought I'd say that). Obviously Herz. had trouble getting everyone lined up and making plays last week. At least Blackburn will get everyone lined up correctly.

Don't be surprised to see Williams or Ojomo go to IR to activate Hill

Eliscruzzz
11-09-2012, 07:51 PM
Don't be surprised to see Williams or Ojomo go to IR to activate HillI wouldn't mind that but if it's going to be between the two, I hope it's Ojomo, cause I think we are ok on the D-line.We need linebackers.

RoanokeFan
11-09-2012, 07:54 PM
I wouldn't mind that but if it's going to be between the two, I hope it's Ojomo, cause I think we are ok on the D-line.We need linebackers.

No argument from me

jomo
11-09-2012, 08:35 PM
What's with Rocky Bernard?He was on a roll in pre-season and for a couple of games playing his best ball as a Giant, then.......................poof.

JJC7301
11-09-2012, 11:35 PM
Diehl will slide over to guard and Locklear will be the RT
Can't we just bench Diehl and keep him as back up? I don't know what TC is thinking.

Captain Chaos
11-10-2012, 05:40 AM
We are in dire need of the By week, all of the players are nicked up and need a break. Lets hope we can get through this Bengals game with out any serious injury.

RoanokeFan
11-10-2012, 06:18 AM
We are in dire need of the By week, all of the players are nicked up and need a break. Lets hope we can get through this Bengals game with out any serious injury.

I wish the BYE week would help Bradshaw the most, but it's not likely.

GMan-67
11-10-2012, 10:36 AM
that's pretty good news ... they already hinted that their plan with Phillips was to use the BYE week to get him fully healed and I'm sure that is the same plan with J-Will

of course, Monday we have a decision to make ... if Beckum dresses and makes some catches, that will make it a tougher decision

jakegibbs
11-10-2012, 10:39 AM
http://www.bigblueview.com/2012/11/9/3623560/giants-injury-report-chase-blackburn-hakeem-nicks-chris-snee-chris-canty

Excerpt: "There is some good news on the injury report Friday for the New York Giants. Starting middle linebacker Chase Blackburn, defensive tackle Chris Canty, wide receiver Hakeem Nicks are listed as probable and guard Chris Snee is questionable for Sunday's game against the Cincinnati Bengals. Each player missed practice time this week, and Blackburn (hamstring) did not play last week against the Pittsburgh Steelers. All are expected to play Sunday after practicing on Friday.

NEW YORK GIANTS

Out

Questionable

Probable
LB Chase Blackburn (Hamstring - FP)
RB Andre Brown (Shoulder - FP)
DT Chris Canty (Groin - FP)
WR Hakeem Nicks (Knee - LP)
TE Bear Pascoe (Ankle - FP)

It's time to Release the Krackens right?

joemorrisforprez
11-10-2012, 01:03 PM

NEW YORK GIANTS

Out

Questionable

Probable