PDA

View Full Version : Giants' Will Hill Expects To Be Activated In Time For Sunday's Game

RoanokeFan
11-09-2012, 03:16 PM
http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2012/11/giants_will_hill_expects_to_be.html#incart_river

Excerpt: "Will Hill hasn't heard from the coaches whether or not he'll be activated in time to play Sunday against the Bengals, or if he will be at all by Monday afternoon's deadline.

But the first-year safety, who is coming off a four-game suspension for testing positive for a banned substance, is confident he'll be on the field in Cincinnati.

"They haven't told me anything yet," Hill, a St. Peter's Prep product, said. "But just going by the week of practice that I had and on the depth for all the special teams, I'm starting on all of them." Read more...

Antwuan
11-09-2012, 07:40 PM
Good News!

Buddy333
11-09-2012, 10:09 PM
To bad he had to be suspended. This guy is a very talented athlete and he looked like he was doing very well in his limited time on the field.

Captain Chaos
11-10-2012, 05:50 AM
After last weeks special teams disaster he will be on the field. Sash on the other hand may be a casualty....

Marvelousmik
11-10-2012, 06:42 AM
To bad he had to be suspended. This guy is a very talented athlete and he looked like he was doing very well in his limited time on the field.

i dont follow college football and ive noticed you have been hyping this guy up like no tomorrow. That being said i am starting to have high expectations for him. I hope all the hype you are giving him is justified

stormblue
11-10-2012, 07:01 AM
how is it that he can practice if he's not even on the roster?
anyways , are we ...at all.. sure a roster spot will be opened ?
any coaches comments out there as to who would get sat down ?

Buddy333
11-10-2012, 07:03 AM
Someone is getting let go and it won't be Hill.

RoanokeFan
11-10-2012, 07:43 AM
Someone is getting let go and it won't be Hill.

I think Williams or Ojomo will hit IR

RoanokeFan
11-10-2012, 07:44 AM
how is it that he can practice if he's not even on the roster?
anyways , are we ...at all.. sure a roster spot will be opened ?
any coaches comments out there as to who would get sat down ?

They got a one week roster exemption

stormblue
11-10-2012, 08:10 AM
I think Williams or Ojomo will hit IR

sorry to hear that ....i hadn't realized Williams was that serious.
we are weak enough at LB as it is.

jomo
11-10-2012, 08:32 AM
It really doesn't matter what Hill thinks but what TC thinks. We'll probably hear as late as possible on this as we usually do on activations.

stormblue
11-10-2012, 08:36 AM
It really doesn't matter what Hill thinks but what TC thinks. We'll probably hear as late as possible on this as we usually do on activations.

so can he still play on Sunday and the team still has
the option to wait until Monday on the roster decision ?