PDA

View Full Version : Andrew Hawkins

dave56dj
11-10-2012, 05:54 PM
You have to double on Green - the guy is slippery as hell, very fast and good jumping abillity as well - a modern day Moss with less experience. And when you come over the top the next concern is the TE Jermaine Grisham - but soon after him is the small man Andrew Hakwins. He is the Darren Sproles of wide outs. Thats a favorable analogy - but the guy is very small and VERY GOOD after the catch. He can really scoot and is a tough guy in the slot and Hosely or Hill (most likely Hosley) will have his hands full. As usual - get home and it won't be a problem - make no mistake you'd rather hawkins beat you then Green - cause green can kill you in one play - it'll take a lot more for hawkins.

ELI_HOF_NYG
11-10-2012, 06:16 PM
You have to double on Green - the guy is slippery as hell, very fast and good jumping abillity as well - a modern day Moss with less experience. And when you come over the top the next concern is the TE Jermaine Grisham - but soon after him is the small man Andrew Hakwins. He is the Darren Sproles of wide outs. Thats a favorable analogy - but the guy is very small and VERY GOOD after the catch. He can really scoot and is a tough guy in the slot and Hosely or Hill (most likely Hosley) will have his hands full. As usual - get home and it won't be a problem - make no mistake you'd rather hawkins beat you then Green - cause green can kill you in one play - it'll take a lot more for hawkins.

as long as they come to play giants football it doesn't matter who or what they have.

dave56dj
11-10-2012, 06:36 PM
umm not exactly - the giants are fully aware of what the other team has and approaches the game plan accordingly - maybe more accurately it doesn't matter who they have at wideout if Dalton is on his *** - but if not make no mistake the giants gameplan for what they will see.

CowboysSuck
11-10-2012, 06:50 PM
With Herzlich and Diehl starting, I will say it right now, we have no shot.

The game is over before it began with these two. Bank on it. Seriously, I would put money on this.

GMENAGAIN
11-10-2012, 06:57 PM
With Herzlich and Diehl starting, I will say it right now, we have no shot.

The game is over before it began with these two. Bank on it. Seriously, I would put money on this.

If you didn't give it all to your dealer . . .

dave56dj
11-10-2012, 07:04 PM
Game is over? How did we win with diehl early in the year? or last year? luck i guess. I agree it should be locklears job but saying we will lose due to these 2 is just a bit much - CMON MAN.

rtr1105
11-10-2012, 07:14 PM
Hawkins doesn't have blazing speed, but he's got great agility. He could turn a screen into a big gain and make a bunch of catches 8-9 yards from the LOS.

SackingMyths
11-10-2012, 07:43 PM
I could see him potentially giving Hosley problems. They could very well just dink-and-dunk it to him and Gresham all day and get the ball out quick.

Nothing changes with our D, though. If we harass the QB it won't matter who they're throwing it to, if not...lots and lots of Jameson shots.