PDA

View Full Version : Speculation of Andy Reid's successor...

NYGFaninILL
11-11-2012, 10:59 AM
I heard on 97.1 ESPN radio, Dayton. That ESPN's own Jon Gruden will take on the Eagles head coaching job if and when he's fired following a loss to Dallas today.

NYGFaninILL
11-11-2012, 10:48 PM
maybe we'll see it this week

Toadofsteel
11-11-2012, 10:57 PM
Too bad, I wish we could have Gruden. At least so long as Gruden is willing to cut the crap with the "veteran loyalty"...

TheBookOfEli
11-12-2012, 12:34 AM
Andy Reid will be Coughlin's successor lol.

Toadofsteel
11-12-2012, 01:01 AM
Andy Reid will be Coughlin's successor lol.

Imagine him actually turning this wreck around... Philly would probably disown him at that point. Even if he didn't bring us another lombardi I would love it just for the tears of unfathomable sadness that would issue forth from that ****hole of a city...

Sarcasman
11-12-2012, 12:46 PM
Imagine him actually turning this wreck around... Philly would probably disown him at that point. Even if he didn't bring us another lombardi I would love it just for the tears of unfathomable sadness that would issue forth from that ****hole of a city...

If Reid came here the Giants would immediately become slightly more effective in the regular season and significantly less effective in the playoffs.

No thanks.

I'd take him all day a s a talent coordinator though......

Toadofsteel
11-12-2012, 01:32 PM
If Reid came here the Giants would immediately become slightly more effective in the regular season and significantly less effective in the playoffs.

No thanks.

I'd take him all day a s a talent coordinator though......

Maybe as an OC? He'd at least be an improvement over Killdrive, and he also wouldn't be stupid enough to start Diehl...

Moke
11-12-2012, 01:33 PM
We could use an OC that has some consistency.

But not consistency of inconsistency.