PDA

View Full Version : Who do you want to win the Dallas/Philthy game today?

FIFTY6G-MAN
11-11-2012, 12:19 PM
If I had it my way the stadium would collapse in a sinkhole, All jokes aside I think I want Dallass to win, we have already faced them twice and I want the Iggles to keep imploding.

bigblue2088
11-11-2012, 12:49 PM
The Eagles have the talent to go on a run like last year, just gotta hope it starts too late

ProfessorCrue
11-11-2012, 04:10 PM
Dallas!!!!!

lil eli n the g's getting the smackdown layed on them as i type this lol......31-6 ouch!!

ShakeandBake
11-11-2012, 04:11 PM
tie

Eliscruzzz
11-11-2012, 06:18 PM
I hope the Eagles win cause Mike Vick is hurt and are starting a rookie qb spells doom for them going forward

Eliscruzzz
11-11-2012, 06:19 PM
Dallas!!!!!

lil eli n the g's getting the smackdown layed on them as i type this lol......31-6 ouch!!Stuff the **** up Crue Romo hasn't been any better

Rusty192
11-11-2012, 06:29 PM
well im watching the game and sadly rooting for DAL. I feel unclean

but damn a couple of those eagles fan chicks were hot. Holy smokes!

BigBlueAllDay
11-11-2012, 06:42 PM
lol Vick out with a concussion.

GreenGuy
11-11-2012, 06:46 PM
lol Vick out with a concussion.

Unbelievable. Mike Vick is our franchise quarterback and people on our boards are happy he is going out. This is why when Vick got booed earlier this year, I could see the dissapointment in his face when he looked over at these clowns.

BigBlueAllDay
11-11-2012, 06:51 PM
Unbelievable. Mike Vick is our franchise quarterback and people on our boards are happy he is going out. This is why when Vick got booed earlier this year, I could see the dissapointment in his face when he looked over at these clowns.

well I can imagine a fanbase's patience growing thin when they're still waiting on the franchise to win a Superbowl.

GreenGuy
11-11-2012, 06:53 PM
well I can imagine a fanbase's patience growing thin when they're still waiting on the franchise to win a Superbowl.

There are plenty of teams in the NFL who have yet to win the Super Bowl, none of their fanbases have ADD the way ours does though. With that being said, what's done is done and we might as well see what we have with the new kid.

Eliscruzzz
11-11-2012, 07:00 PM
I'm really sick of watching football after watching the Giants today...just pathetic.

GiantWarfare
11-11-2012, 07:09 PM
McCoy is sooooo shifty

Eliscruzzz
11-11-2012, 07:10 PM
Wow Nick Foles is no joke...

Eliscruzzz
11-11-2012, 07:11 PM
Lmao other teams make it look so easy to get TD's

Laurah1275
11-11-2012, 07:22 PM
I'm really sick of watching football after watching the Giants today...just pathetic.I feel you....I hope they both lose!

Eliscruzzz
11-11-2012, 07:25 PM
I feel you....I hope they both lose!Thank you... hopefully we get back on track no fan should be subjected to what we seen today

Eliscruzzz
11-11-2012, 07:26 PM
You know what sucks I think the Eagles have just found a qb

Laurah1275
11-11-2012, 07:32 PM
You know what sucks I think the Eagles have just found a qbI was just thinking that.....what's next?!?!

Eliscruzzz
11-11-2012, 07:34 PM
I was just thinking that.....what's next?!?!LOL I'm almost to scared to find out

Eliscruzzz
11-11-2012, 07:45 PM
I cannot stand Romo I just like to see him fail plus skip bayless makes me hate him more.

Eliscruzzz
11-11-2012, 07:50 PM
Wow it's going to be nothing but Dallas trolls this week

Laurah1275
11-11-2012, 08:08 PM
I cannot stand Romo I just like to see him fail plus skip bayless makes me hate him more.Looks like Skip is gonna have a field day tomorrow.....Even though, I'm gonna watch because I know Mr. Smith will smack him back in place :)

Eliscruzzz
11-11-2012, 08:13 PM
Looks like Skip is gonna have a field day tomorrow.....Even though, I'm gonna watch because I know Mr. Smith will smack him back in place :) I'm not watching anything that has to do with football for the next two weeks cause I know I'll just explode. I'll just watch my Knicks till Thanksgiving weekend.

Eliscruzzz
11-11-2012, 08:33 PM
Dallas won...Dallas trolls in 5..4..3..2..1

Laurah1275
11-11-2012, 08:38 PM
What kills me is that we will come back in 2 weeks and b*tch slap the Packers up and down the field....yet this is how we show up against Bengals?!?!.....it's not funny or cute anymore....if you don't want to play quality each and every game, get out! Tell them your dog died or something.... At least then, we can hopefully give someone with heart a chance.

Eliscruzzz
11-11-2012, 08:43 PM
What kills me is that we will come back in 2 weeks and b*tch slap the Packers up and down the field....yet this is how we show up against Bengals?!?!.....it's not funny or cute anymore....if you don't want to play quality each and every game, get out! Tell them your dog died or something.... At least then, we can hopefully give someone with heart a chance.I agree 100% now maybe this team will realize none of these team are just going to lay down and die better win against GB cause it's going to be a dog fight till the end. Dallas has the Browns and then Redskins next if we lose the nest two we are out of 1st place. It's sickening cause this team should be 8-2 but now we are 6-4 because of our stupid coaches ego...let me be clear I love TC but he has made some terrible decisions the last couple weeks.

JayMillah
11-11-2012, 09:02 PM
The way you guys complain about the Bengals being bad confuses me. They had the same record as you guys last season and lost to the #1 defense in the postseason.

Eliscruzzz
11-11-2012, 09:03 PM
The way you guys complain about the Bengals being bad confuses me. They had the same record as you guys last season and lost to the #1 defense in the postseason. Wow what do you know we haven't seen any Dallas fans until they actually win a game...lol.

Ntegrase96
11-11-2012, 09:08 PM
The way you guys complain about the Bengals being bad confuses me. They had the same record as you guys last season and lost to the #1 defense in the postseason.

Agreed. Bengals a solid team with a very dangerous offense. Giants just got beat by a good team today. It happens.

bigblue2088
11-11-2012, 09:09 PM
Agreed. Bengals a solid team with a very dangerous offense. Giants just got beat by a good team today. It happens.a good team but definitely should have been a win. do you really think the bengals should destroy the Super Bowl champs?

Eliscruzzz
11-11-2012, 09:11 PM
Here they come guys stating the obvious...I'm pretty sure they would say the same if their team got routed by the Bengals. It's the way they lost that has everyone pissed rightfully so....

Eliscruzzz
11-11-2012, 09:12 PM
a good team but definitely should have been a win. do you really think the bengals should destroy the Super Bowl champs?exactly....

Ntegrase96
11-11-2012, 09:13 PM
a good team but definitely should have been a win. do you really think the bengals should destroy the Super Bowl champs?

Destroy? Probably not. But hey... any given Sunday, right? It's not like the Bengals are bad.

bigblue2088
11-11-2012, 09:28 PM
Destroy? Probably not. But hey... any given Sunday, right? It's not like the Bengals are bad.lol true, we above all people should know that

BigBlueAllDay
11-11-2012, 09:29 PM
Darn it! The Tie did happen, but it was the wrong game. If the formerly 3-5 Bengals on a 4-game losing streak before today's game is a good team, a lot of teams are "good" then. lol

Eliscruzzz
11-11-2012, 09:34 PM
Darn it! The Tie did happen, but it was the wrong game. If the formerly 3-5 Bengals on a 4-game losing streak before today's game is a good team, a lot of teams are "good" then. lolWhat game are you talking about the San Fran game??

BigBlueAllDay
11-11-2012, 09:37 PM
What game are you talking about the San Fran game??

Yes. An Eagles-Cowboys tie would have helped, but the rare tied game happened with 49ers-Rams go figure. 49ers may just take the No. 1 conference seed with that tie. Jumping way ahead I know.

Eliscruzzz
11-11-2012, 09:41 PM
Yes. An Eagles-Cowboys tie would have helped, but the rare tied game happened with 49ers-Rams go figure. 49ers may just take the No. 1 conference seed with that tie. Jumping way ahead I know.Lol I was about to say I'm just worried about winning the division to hell with the number 1 seed. But I get what you mean. It would've actually hurt us if Dallas tied with Philly cause no of them would've lost a division game.

BigBlueAllDay
11-11-2012, 09:48 PM
Lol I was about to say I'm just worried about winning the division to hell with the number 1 seed. But I get what you mean. It would've actually hurt us if Dallas tied with Philly cause no of them would've lost a division game.

No, both if team don't get the W, get stuck with 3 wins, they would be less of a threat to challenge the Giants for the division. The division record wouldn't matter in this case.

Eliscruzzz
11-11-2012, 09:51 PM
No, both if team don't get the W, get stuck with 3 wins, they would be less of a threat to challenge the Giants for the division. The division record wouldn't matter in this case.True but what if we go 9-7 and they go 9-7 with less division losses?

ProfessorCrue
11-11-2012, 10:00 PM
I'm really sick of watching football after watching the Giants today...just pathetic.
awwwww, boo hoo. you better get used to it chump. Dallas exposed that pathetic g's secondary in the second half of that game yall luckily won. ever since then, that g's defense has been exposed and lil eli is falling fast. Cowboys will over take the lead in the east before yall know it.
the giants meltdown has begun...........

Eliscruzzz
11-11-2012, 10:04 PM
awwwww, boo hoo. you better get used to it chump. Dallas exposed that pathetic g's secondary in the second half of that game yall luckily won. ever since then, that g's defense has been exposed and lil eli is falling fast. Cowboys will over take the lead in the east before yall know it.
the giants meltdown has begun........... I still bet Dallas finds a way to **** up your season.....The start on the helmet is the most over hyped 4-5 team I have ever seen. Dallas fans are becoming worse then Philly fans the only come on here and talk crap when their team wins...lol We haven't seen you classless losers in about what 4 weeks. I wouldn't be surprised if your team gets crushed by the Browns next week.

Eliscruzzz
11-11-2012, 10:05 PM
Anyway what the hell would your team do if they made it to the playoffs botch a fg snap again to lose?

BigBlueAllDay
11-11-2012, 10:07 PM
True but what if we go 9-7 and they go 9-7 with less division losses?

But if we go 9-7 from a 6-3 record and either one of them go 9-7 from a 3-5 record, who can the Giants really blame for that? :eek:

ProfessorCrue
11-11-2012, 10:15 PM
I still bet Dallas finds a way to **** up your season.....The start on the helmet is the most over hyped 4-5 team I have ever seen. Dallas fans are becoming worse then Philly fans the only come on here and talk crap when their team wins...lol We haven't seen you classless losers in about what 4 weeks. I wouldn't be surprised if your team gets crushed by the Browns next week.
lol, others may not of been around in 4 weeks, but i am always around. dont kid yourself. the g's are ****ing up bad now and its clearly showing. serious meltdown is in full bloom. i told all of you not to be sticking your chest out so early in the season bragging how great yall are. the Cowboys exposed yall and the rest of the league is copying their formula.

btw, i loved the salsa drop

Sarcasman
11-11-2012, 11:14 PM

Maybe they just like their chances better with a NFL QB?

Rodgers12
11-12-2012, 01:24 AM
I think Dallas is a good team. They just beat themselves week after week. They should have beat Atlanta.

ProfessorCrue
11-12-2012, 01:44 AM
I think Dallas is a good team. They just beat themselves week after week. They should have beat Atlanta.
and they should of swept the giants

FIFTY6G-MAN
11-12-2012, 07:52 AM
Agreed. Bengals a solid team with a very dangerous offense. Giants just got beat by a good team today. It happens.Seriously??? I dont think the Giants even got on the plane. Those might have been a bunch of ex-cowpukes in Giants uniforms on the field with halloween masks to hide their true identity.

FIFTY6G-MAN
11-12-2012, 07:56 AM
and they should of swept the giantsSHOULDA, WOULDA....COULDA.......DIDNT! Thats the facts CRUE-DOO. Put that in your pipe and smoke it! Your in for another year watching all the playoff games with no one to cheer for!

ProfessorCrue
11-12-2012, 08:10 AM
SHOULDA, WOULDA....COULDA.......DIDNT! Thats the facts CRUE-DOO. Put that in your pipe and smoke it! Your in for another year watching all the playoff games with no one to cheer for!
lol, whatever makes you feel better man. however, the meltdown is in full effect now for the g's. Dallas exposed that giants defense and all teams are taking cue. you guys lost to the bengals. come on man......

FIFTY6G-MAN
11-12-2012, 09:32 AM
lol, whatever makes you feel better man. however, the meltdown is in full effect now for the g's. Dallas exposed that giants defense and all teams are taking cue. you guys lost to the bengals. come on man......OK, we lost to the Bengals and you lost to the Giants, so what does that say about your beloved cowpukes?

GreenGuy
11-12-2012, 11:51 AM
the giants meltdown has begun...........

Congrats on your win yesterday. You guys beat us fair and square.

Sarcasman
11-12-2012, 12:58 PM
SHOULDA, WOULDA....COULDA.......DIDNT! Thats the facts CRUE-DOO. Put that in your pipe and smoke it! Your in for another year watching all the playoff games with no one to cheer for!

Don't feed the trolls. Some of 'em are just bustin' at the seams to attempt to claim relevance again.

Not so fast, I say. One playoff win in 15 years or whatever the ridiculous number of irrelevant years is up to now...doesn't put you in the relevant discussion just yet. Tell him to go back over and sit with the Redskins fans.

GreenGuy
11-12-2012, 06:28 PM
Maybe they just like their chances better with a NFL QB?I understand Vick has had a tough stretch of games but he is our guy and we should support him. I hate the idea of booing in general.

Sarcasman
11-12-2012, 08:06 PM
I understand Vick has had a tough stretch of games but he is our guy and we should support him. I hate the idea of booing in general.

Well said and spoken like a true fan.