PDA

View Full Version : It is time for Bradshaw to be our backup

Diamondring
11-11-2012, 12:49 PM
I'm starting to agree with the analyses of other posters who said another one of our backs should get more carries. If you are one of the those posters, then where should the Giants put him on the depth chart?

EnragedYouth85
11-11-2012, 12:50 PM
He should be on the IR right now and getting his feet fixed, does he want to have bad feet the rest of his life? He's already been paid, it's time to take care of himself and stop playing hurt, year in and year out.

gmen0820
11-11-2012, 12:51 PM
Bradshaw lost goal line duties, I think that's a fair demotion for now. His next demotion will be to backup AB2 if he continues to perform poorly.

giants8493
11-11-2012, 12:59 PM
Bradshaw should be the number 2 back behind wilson.

EnragedYouth85
11-11-2012, 01:00 PM
Bradshaw should be the number 2 back behind wilson.

I don't know about that one... Bradshaw should be getting surgery on his feet which means Brown and Wilson would split carries.

GiantX
11-11-2012, 01:11 PM
he has not been producing, its time to give someone else a chance at RB.

DayOneGiant
11-11-2012, 01:27 PM
I think definately it is time for more carries from Brown. Wilson as well, I am not sure what looks Wilson is giving off in practice, but surely we didn't waste a 1st round pick on a Kickoff returner. Considering his feet & the fact that he is not in my opinion an every down back I think Bradshaw has done well. But I believe he excels as a #2 back and that it is time to see what the other two can do.

giants8493
11-11-2012, 01:39 PM
I don't know about that one... Bradshaw should be getting surgery on his feet which means Brown and Wilson would split carries.He can take 8 touches per game

EnragedYouth85
11-11-2012, 01:47 PM
He can take 8 touches per game

I'm sure he can handle the touches, but I'd rather see him fix his feet.

B&RWarrior
11-11-2012, 01:48 PM
If AB doesn't play hurt he won't ever play again. The guy has had off season surgery 3 years in a row, his ankle problem is not going away.The O line has been inconsistent and so goes our running game. I do think Brown, in comparison to AB, is a more north and south runner whose running style is better suited for a mediocre run blocking line like ours who can't hold their blocks for long.

CowboysSuck
11-11-2012, 01:49 PM
I think definately it is time for more carries from Brown. Wilson as well, I am not sure what looks Wilson is giving off in practice, but surely we didn't waste a 1st round pick on a Kickoff returner. Considering his feet & the fact that he is not in my opinion an every down back I think Bradshaw has done well. But I believe he excels as a #2 back and that it is time to see what the other two can do.

Thats what pissed me off more than anything. Kickoff Return duty is a sure-fire way to get your body beat to ****. Its almost a slap to his face.

TC: David, we cant trust you at RB, we want you taking kickoffs
DW: Coach isn't it more costly if i fumble a kickoff at our own 20...considering you know, if we are receiving the other team has just scored?
TC: David what did I just tell you? There is no room for logic here
DW: coach i was a #1 pick
TC: Keep poking it in Snee's wife and I'll make sure you play like the last pick in the draft
DW: Whats it to you? Shes not your daughter
TC: Thats it, I'm cutting your package in half.

jomo
11-11-2012, 01:56 PM
He should be on the IR right now and getting his feet fixed, does he want to have bad feet the rest of his life? He's already been paid, it's time to take care of himself and stop playing hurt, year in and year out.AB has had his feet fixed at least twice during off seasons. I don't think surgery is the answer here. He is getting close to the end of the road. Maybe next year as #3 then retire?? Great heart and tenacity but he's been at it for 6 years now which is longer than most RBs.

nycisgreat
11-11-2012, 02:12 PM
I'm starting to agree with the analyses of other posters who said another one of our backs should get more carries. If you are one of the those posters, then where should the Giants put him on the depth chart?

Yep, it has been a long time coming.