PDA

View Full Version : This team is a joke

ELI_HOF_NYG
11-11-2012, 02:19 PM
where's the pride? where's the passion? where's the frigin' heart? disgraceful and unacceptable. I don't care if the game just started, this is not giants football, this is crap. 5 minutes into the game and down 14-0 already? the ship is sinking again.

DayOneGiant
11-11-2012, 02:33 PM
I couldn't agree with you more. This team is sickening to watch play like this.

BMW
11-11-2012, 02:33 PM
Yep this team plain stinks sometimes.

JustinTuckNYG91
11-11-2012, 02:41 PM
I agree, very frustrating to watch at times. I of course love the Giants but seeing that running on 1st and 2nd downs, predictable play calling, horrid secondary is painful to watch. The coordinators just don't seem to make adjustments on the fly. The only time the offensive play book is opened up is when we're behind of course. That's why Eli is king of the come backs.

DayOneGiant
11-11-2012, 02:47 PM
. The only time the offensive play book is opened up is when we're behind of course. That's why Eli is king of the come backs.

Exactly. Why do we run these mediocre, half @ss plays up until the 4th qtr & we are behind??? I mean....is that truly the game plan??? Each week we hear about how they will work on certain aspects on offense & defense during practice & right their wrongs. But Geez, Bartender just come & sit next to me because our defende looks so bad especially our secondary, I would bet 2 months of mortgage payments that Oregon can put 3 td's on them the way they are playing today. Trash Giants...trash.

JustinTuckNYG91
11-11-2012, 02:55 PM
Exactly. Why do we run these mediocre, half @ss plays up until the 4th qtr & we are behind??? I mean....is that truly the game plan??? Each week we hear about how they will work on certain aspects on offense & defense during practice & right their wrongs. But Geez, Bartender just come & sit next to me because our defende looks so bad especially our secondary, I would bet 2 months of mortgage payments that Oregon can put 3 td's on them the way they are playing today. Trash Giants...trash.

Gilbride just won't lose that mentality of playing conservative, we're always playing for FGs once within the red zone. Granted, the offense has been off the past 2 games, I also think the Steelers just punched the Giants in the mouth. I didn't get to see the game last week (no power) but from what I've read, that's the impression I got.
We have a great QB, in his prime, tons of ofensive weapons and we constantly go for the 1/2nd down runs, drives me nuts. The run opens up the pass, the pass also opens up the run. I'm with you and the bartender, I agree.