PDA

View Full Version : I've never said this about a Giants player before...

Toadofsteel
11-11-2012, 02:03 PM
I normally have nothing but the highest regard for anyone who wears big blue. I wouldn't wish ill on any of them. This is incredibly hard for me to say, but...

I hope to god that Diehl tears an ACL.

Not a knock on his character, he's been a great Giant for all these years. But we have a better guy sitting on the bench. This is seriously becoming ridiculous. Eli can't get into any rhythm at all if he pretty much has a free rusher EVERY FREAKING DOWN. Normally I wouldn't EVER wish injury on any of our players, but since TC is SO ****ING BLIND AND STUBBORN that he can't even bench a guy who's not playing well, only an injury would fix our o-line now...

MikeyMike01
11-11-2012, 02:04 PM
I hope that Coughlin comes to his sense before it comes to that.

However it happens, Diehl has got to go.

m0rbid1
11-11-2012, 02:05 PM
Diehl is one of the problems. We have another damaged goods, JUSTIN TUCK

TheBookOfEli
Still not cool man. Just hope that Diehl continues sucking hard so he loses his job, don't wish an injury.

Razur
I normally have nothing but the highest regard for anyone who wears big blue. I wouldn't wish ill on any of them. This is incredibly hard for me to say, but...

Not a knock on his character, he's been a great Giant for all these years. But we have a better guy sitting on the bench. This is seriously becoming ridiculous. Eli can't get into any rhythm at all if he pretty much has a free rusher EVERY FREAKING DOWN. Normally I wouldn't EVER wish injury on any of our players, but since TC is SO ****ING BLIND AND STUBBORN that he can't even bench a guy who's not playing well, only an injury would fix our o-line now...

Hear your frustration..but....that is wrong..and..the blame is on the coaching staff at this point....

DemandedAce
This is ****ing ridiculous that they still are starting him.. TC and KG are not helping our team right now

Tmurda1984
11-11-2012, 02:06 PM
Anyone only blaming Diehl for this needs to realize that this team as a whole is not playing good. Geno Atkins is forcing the pocket to collaspse and its not Diehl who is blocking Atkins. Webster is by far the worst player on that field today....Webster can cover or tackle and our receivers are not getting open. Nicks and Bennett is letting this offense down.

Toadofsteel
11-11-2012, 02:06 PM
Hear your frustration..but....that is wrong..and..the blame is on the coaching staff at this point....

I don't blame Diehl at all. The problem is ALL on the coaching staff for being a bunch of ****ING IDIOTS. That's why it's so hard for me to say that.

TheBookOfEli
11-11-2012, 02:07 PM
I've seen Snee get beat repeatedly.

JJC7301
11-11-2012, 02:07 PM
Diehl is one of the problems. We have another damaged goods, JUSTIN TUCK
I'm done with Tuck and Osi. d-line needs to be revamped next year.

Cool Papa B.
11-11-2012, 02:11 PM
Still not cool man. Just hope that Diehl continues sucking hard so he loses his job, don't wish an injury.

No matter how bad Deihl plays, TC will continue starting him. He's ridiculously loyal to his veterans.

JJC7301
11-11-2012, 02:11 PM
Well, I don't wish for a torn ACL, but I just want him to not start. TC needs to wake up and get real with Diehl.

Giantz4Life
11-11-2012, 02:13 PM
Well, I don't wish for a torn ACL, but I just want him to not start. TC needs to wake up and get real with Diehl.

+1

Wishing a torn ACL on our own player is absurd.

The coaching staff could just not play him lol

RagTime Blue
11-11-2012, 02:24 PM
I hear that he's hurt, but Snee is playing poorly. Anyone else catch that play where he was complaining about a non-call while the ball was still LIVE???

FBomb
11-11-2012, 02:28 PM
This thread is sad......Venting is one thing...wishing an injury to your own team is another. Got no respect for this.

Toadofsteel
11-11-2012, 02:28 PM
+1

Wishing a torn ACL on our own player is absurd.

The coaching staff could just not play him lol

If the coaching staff would just bench him, I would be perfectly fine with that.

I only want some kind of injury because the coaching staff outright REFUSES to bench him, when we have a superior player. It's one thing if benching him meant starting, say, Brewer, or blackburning McKenzie or something... but it doesn't in this case.

sharick88
11-11-2012, 02:31 PM

I will just hope that he sees the bench in the second half.

Buddy333
11-11-2012, 02:32 PM
This thread should be deleted immediately!

njg85m
11-11-2012, 02:34 PM
Disgraceful.

He's a human being OP. A torn ACL could cause the guy pain and trouble for the rest of his life.

Just disgraceful. This thread should be deleted.

Toadofsteel
11-11-2012, 02:36 PM
I care about the sake of the TEAM. And right now, he's bringing the TEAM down. Normal coaches would BENCH a guy liek that. But unless an intervention from GOD comes in, we're screwed...

TheBookOfEli
11-11-2012, 02:38 PM
You know what...

Instead of a acl injury how about just a good high ankle sprain instead?

ShakeandBake
11-11-2012, 02:39 PM
I care about the sake of the TEAM. And right now, he's bringing the TEAM down. Normal coaches would BENCH a guy liek that. But unless an intervention from GOD comes in, we're screwed...

Are you really trying to argue in favor of your OP? It's pathetic to wish injury on someone, everyone can agree that he's holding us back but you are hoping that the guy gets injured which can affect him for the rest of his life over a game? Get your priorities straight man.

Toadofsteel
11-11-2012, 02:40 PM
You know what...

Instead of a acl injury how about just a good high ankle sprain instead?

Whatever gets him on the bench where he belongs.

If the coach saying "Locklear get out there" is what it would take I would be perfectly happy. But wishing for an injury is a last resort only, because there's nothing else that can happen because of TC failing to recognize that he's got his RT position bass-ackwards...

But it's not happening, no matter how much we ***** and moan.