PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else just praying Eli just absolutely loses it?

TheBookOfEli
11-11-2012, 03:26 PM
I mean not in terms of skills, although i'm wondering what happened to his accuracy, but in terms of his attitude.

You can tell he's easily hiding alot of anger in and i think it's best that he leashes out that anger and first go off on Diehl. Cruz keeps dropping balls, nobody doing anything.

Won't happen but i would love to see it.

Toadofsteel
11-11-2012, 03:28 PM
He probably does it in the locker room, away from the cameras...

BurnerNYG
11-11-2012, 03:30 PM
Why, so everybody can laugh at him?

ponch inda face
11-11-2012, 03:35 PM
he's apparently already lost it a couple weeks ago

SuperNYGiants
11-11-2012, 03:35 PM
I mean not in terms of skills, although i'm wondering what happened to his accuracy, but in terms of his attitude.

You can tell he's easily hiding alot of anger in and i think it's best that he leashes out that anger and first go off on Diehl. Cruz keeps dropping balls, nobody doing anything.

Bigger guys don't listen or look up to a little goofy kid as a leader, I still can't get over the BS public service announcement that the whole organization try to paint Eli as a leader when he isn't.

BMW
11-11-2012, 03:44 PM
Super why do you even pretend to be a giants fan.

BeatYale
11-11-2012, 03:47 PM
Fans get angry when the team is losing and when they don't see players getting angry on the field they assume it's because the player doesn't care and in turn it frustrates the fans even more.

Why do fans assume that if someone gets angry at teammates it will turn things around? Players already get yelled at and told how to do their jobs by coaches throughout the week, getting singled out by a teammate on game day on national television isn't going to suddenly make a guy play better. All it will do is fuel the media to create stories about the team imploding.

syrup
11-11-2012, 03:47 PM
WE WILL WIN THE SB-this is a normal Giants NOV

SuperNYGiants
11-11-2012, 03:49 PM
Super why do you even pretend to be a giants fan.
Why don't you accuse other fans who constantly criticize players like Bradshaw and Osi?
I don't do special treatments, I treat them all the same.

btbrennan
11-11-2012, 03:52 PM
It would make my day if Eli threw down the podium at his press conference

TheBookOfEli
11-11-2012, 03:54 PM
It would make my day if Eli threw down the podium at his press conference

Eli can't even pad his stats!! LOL

gumby74
11-11-2012, 04:26 PM
I mean not in terms of skills, althoughi'm wondering what happened to his accuracy, but in terms of his attitude.

Save 2011, Accuracy and consistency haven't exactly been his strengths.

Giantz4Life
11-11-2012, 04:27 PM
Why don't you accuse other fans who constantly criticize players like Bradshaw and Osi?
I don't do special treatments, I treat them all the same.

You're clearly top 3 of the WORST posters on these boards and everyone knows it. That's why.

Sarcasman
11-11-2012, 04:28 PM
Bigger guys don't listen or look up to a little goofy kid as a leader, I still can't get over the BS public service announcement that the whole organization try to paint Eli as a leader when he isn't.

Yeah...who listens to a two time SB MVP?

People should be listening to the real leaders in that locker room like.........................um................... .........y'know, maybe that guy on defense who made a few good plays last year....

P_Simms_#11
11-11-2012, 04:34 PM
Yeah...who listens to a two time SB MVP?

People should be listening to the real leaders in that locker room like.........................um................... .........y'know, maybe that guy on defense who made a few good plays last year....

Only leader on defense is Strahan. :(

BurnerNYG
11-11-2012, 04:51 PM
I'm a Giants fan, I love this team but I'm not delusional and Eli doesn't strike me as an intimidator. His play on the field is what makes him who he is but as far as getting in someone's face... he might get bodyslammed.