PDA

View Full Version : Fire Coughlin

GFiP
11-11-2012, 04:36 PM
His stubbornness with Diehl is killing this team.There is also NO reason for Eli to still be in this game.

Diamondring
11-11-2012, 04:37 PM
Fire the coach does need to stop. It doesn't make sense.

BMW
11-11-2012, 04:37 PM
Makes sense with these second half bull**** every year.

FlyingTruck
11-11-2012, 04:39 PM
Makes sense with these second half bull**** every year.Agreed. A good coach wouldn't allow this to happen season after season. I really feel like our players make the coaches.

BurnerNYG
11-11-2012, 04:41 PM
You can't fire him because of his resume but maybe they can make him resign.

BlueMetal 40
11-11-2012, 04:44 PM
Oh, please stop this... Maybe we can pack up his two Lombardi trophies for him ..... ;0

CowboysSuck
11-11-2012, 04:44 PM
Im with you. Fire everyone. REBUILD ..NOW

syrup
11-11-2012, 04:45 PM
Nope and get whom? Andy Reid. We will be fine.

CowboysSuck
11-11-2012, 04:46 PM
Agreed. A good coach wouldn't allow this to happen season after season. I really feel like our players make the coaches.

that statement completely contradicted itself.

BParcells777
11-11-2012, 04:50 PM
Fire the coach does need to stop. It doesn't make sense. his stubborness is legendary.......it is time for Tom to walk off into the sunset

We fired Parcells after winning a SB

Rudyy
11-11-2012, 04:52 PM
It's not going to happen.

Hall of Fame
11-11-2012, 04:55 PM
Nonsense thread

moosedrool
11-11-2012, 04:55 PM
Anybody who says fire TC has the IQ of a 2 year old.

BParcells777
11-11-2012, 04:59 PM
I must have the IQ of a 1 yr old then..............Tom is old and in the way........his stubborness was his greatest virtue and eventually his undoing

RoanokeFan
11-11-2012, 05:12 PM
This is a marathon, not a sprint. Wait for the games to be played

MikeyMike01
11-11-2012, 05:14 PM
Coughlin is a joke. Year after year we bring this bozo back when year after year his teams fall apart.

RoanokeFan
11-11-2012, 05:15 PM

Pre-school is in session then lol

krankeybluechick
11-11-2012, 05:21 PM
His stubbornness with Diehl is killing this team.There is also NO reason for Eli to still be in this game.\\

Your kidding me right? 2 Super Bowls and we are hearing this **** again? PLEASE!!!!

krankeybluechick
11-11-2012, 05:22 PM
And you are a troll!

Roosevelt
11-11-2012, 05:23 PM
his stubborness is legendary.......it is time for Tom to walk off into the sunset

Since you are using his name in your moniker, you should know that he resigned.

Giantz4Life
11-11-2012, 05:24 PM
Coughlin is a joke. Year after year we bring this bozo back when year after year his teams fall apart.

You're completely right. Those 2 SBs sure don't mean anything.

****in dope.

Oh, that's right, you'd rather have a better regular season record than 2 SBs.

Please, smash your computer right now.

NYGFaninILL
11-11-2012, 05:24 PM
Since you are using his name in your moniker, you should know that he resigned.

+1

Roosevelt
11-11-2012, 05:25 PM

Yeah! We've only won the Lombardi 2 out of the last 5 years! He's a bum!

giantsforce
His stubbornness with Diehl is killing this team.There is also NO reason for Eli to still be in this game.As much as I would like to see this, right now it does not serve any purpose. With him or not we will keep getting embarrassed anyway. At the end of the season, it will be time to bring a new coach and clean up house of some players that do not belong in the blue uniforms. If that does not happen, then more of the same is coming next year.

ogun75672

Why? because people are tired of seeing the same subpar performances? How is it a SB team gets embarrassed by a team like the Bengals? How is it we collapse every year at the same time? Yes, he delivered us 2 SBs but this constant inconsistencies are killing us every stinking year.

TheEnigma
11-11-2012, 05:27 PM
Giants can lose the rest of the games in this season and Coughlin could murder 20 people at Times Square and he would still be the HC. He's immune this year.

armysgt
11-11-2012, 05:27 PM

This thread. My face

GiantRoc
11-11-2012, 05:28 PM
This is not the answer. That being said, they did seem to stop playing for him. The coaches need to makes some changes, not just tweeks. I am still mystified that Diehl is still starting. He is just so bad.

armysgt
11-11-2012, 05:28 PM
Why? because people are tired of seeing the same subpar performances? How is it a SB team gets embarrassed by a team like the Bengals? How is it we collapse every year at the same time? Yes, he delivered us 2 SBs but this constant inconsistencies are killing us every stinking year.

I love how people think some games should be a sure thing. It's like they forget which game they're watching

giantsforce
11-11-2012, 05:29 PM
Yeah! We've only won the Lombardi 2 out of the last 5 years! He's a bum!Coughlin came to the Giants in 2004 so how's that last 5 years? Did you fail math or something?

RoanokeFan
11-11-2012, 05:30 PM
I love how people think some games should be a sure thing. It's like they forget which game they're watching

+1

armysgt
11-11-2012, 05:30 PM
Coughlin came to the Giants in 2004 so how's that last 5 years? Did you fail math or something?

Reading comprehension. Do you speak it?

nycisgreat
11-11-2012, 05:31 PM
His stubbornness with Diehl is killing this team.There is also NO reason for Eli to still be in this game.

Coughlin is definitely to blame for Eli getting beat up, but talking about firing him is just nuts.

MikeyMike01
11-11-2012, 05:32 PM
Yeah! We've only won the Lombardi 2 out of the last 5 years! He's a bum!

Those Super Bowls are in spite of our incompetent coaching staff, not because of it.

giantsforce
11-11-2012, 05:33 PM
I love how people think some games should be a sure thing. It's like they forget which game they're watchingHmm Let me see, we are 6-3, defending SB Champs, have a better team, playing a team that's 0-4 in the last 4 games. Maybe it is not a sure thing but the next best bet to a sure thing. However, the way they played today, I'd say Notre Dame would kick their *** now.

Eliscruzzz
11-11-2012, 05:33 PM
Coughlin came to the Giants in 2004 so how's that last 5 years? Did you fail math or something?lol

Die-Hard
11-11-2012, 05:34 PM
Pre-school is in session then lol

Now, now RF. You're a Mod. You can't be a fan AND a Mod and state the obvious without serious repercussions from the inmates

VERBOTEN!

(I kid, I kid....just in case I'm taken too seriously LOL)

armysgt
11-11-2012, 05:35 PM
Those Super Bowls are in spite of our incompetent coaching staff, not because of it.

Yea, totally in spite of the people who are in charge of making sure the players who play the game are ready... Can't tell if trolling or just completely delusional

armysgt
11-11-2012, 05:36 PM
Hmm Let me see, we are 6-3, defending SB Champs, have a better team, playing a team that's 0-4 in the last 4 games. Maybe it is not a sure thing but the next best bet to a sure thing. However, the way they played today, I'd say Notre Dame would kick their *** now.

keep backtracking. It's adorable.

giantsforce
11-11-2012, 05:36 PM
Reading comprehension. Do you speak it?Just curious why count only the last five? What happened the other 4? I forgot, we can go only back 5 years.

woocrew
11-11-2012, 05:37 PM
His stubbornness with Diehl is killing this team.There is also NO reason for Eli to still be in this game. Now thats over the top no need to get that crazy upset...Yes fire Coughlin No

giantsforce
11-11-2012, 05:43 PM
lel, you really can't into reading comprehension. I thought you were just kidding aroundRead you statement and tell me if you can understand what you wrote and then we can talk about comprehension.

Die-Hard
11-11-2012, 05:43 PM
Stop the attacks on each other. We're all upset, but it cant continue

Last warning

armysgt
11-11-2012, 05:45 PM
Read you statement and tell me if you can understand what you wrote and then we can talk about comprehension.

nevermind. I forgot where I am

armysgt
11-11-2012, 05:46 PM
Stop the attacks on each other. We're all upset, but it cant continue

Last warning

I'm just trying to counteract the rampant trolling on this board.

CTLadyBlue
11-11-2012, 05:48 PM
You people make me laugh. At least last year you all waited till after the 4-game losing streak for the 'fire coughlin' threads and had the sky falling left right and sideways when we were 7-7. How fast does a Superbowl victory make us think that we aren't invincible? Things happen. Bad games happen. If you're bellyaching about a win we shouldn't have had you're complaining about a loss that's unbearable. Firing Coughlin is NOT gonna happen. Trading Eli is NOT gonna happen. Cleaning house is NOT gonna happen. We are not the Jets who NEEDS these things. We are less than a year removed from a championship and are in a rut. Can we come out of it? Hmm, can a 7-7 team win their division and eventually win the Superbowl? Answer that for yourselves. I don't know why I came here after a loss. You guys (not all of you) think mass firing and hiring Bill Cower or John Gruden or whoever is going to be the answer. You don't separate the nucleus of a team which just won the Superbowl and start from scratch. That is outrageous!

joemorrisforprez
2 Super Bowl victories....Coughlin isn't going anyway, nor should he.

The only things that need to change are a few starters.

Unlike Coughlin, an NFL player starts to physically degrade until he doesn't merit carrying the load. Diehl has hit that point.

And Bradshaw is no longer a player that is a difference-maker when he is less than 100%.....but that's beating a dead horse at this point. Someone would have to be blind not to make this connection........this is the 4th game in a row he's been DNP all week...the results speak for themselves.

The Giants need to switch to their healthy horses or Green Bay is going to ****ing curb stomp this team in 2 weeks time.

Locklear needs to get the start and the snaps going into Green Bay.

Andre Brown should be getting 20+ carries a game.

Hynoski needs to be more involved in this offense.

Eli needs to get back to play-action passes.

Bennett needs to be more involved in this offense.

NYGFaninILL
You people make me laugh. At least last year you all waited till after the 4-game losing streak for the 'fire coughlin' threads and had the sky falling left right and sideways when we were 7-7. How fast does a Superbowl victory make us think that we aren't invincible? Things happen. Bad games happen. If you're bellyaching about a win we shouldn't have had you're complaining about a loss that's unbearable. Firing Coughlin is NOT gonna happen. Trading Eli is NOT gonna happen. Cleaning house is NOT gonna happen. We are not the Jets who NEEDS these things. We are less than a year removed from a championship and are in a rut. Can we come out of it? Hmm, can a 7-7 team win their division and eventually win the Superbowl? Answer that for yourselves. I don't know why I came here after a loss. You guys (not all of you) think mass firing and hiring Bill Cower or John Gruden or whoever is going to be the answer. You don't separate the nucleus of a team which just won the Superbowl and start from scratch. That is outrageous!

a-****ing-men. preach it

armysgt
11-11-2012, 05:49 PM

refreshing. thank you for this

Die-Hard
11-11-2012, 05:49 PM

Outrageous indeed. Its been like this for years, and will probably never change

Very good post. You're right on the mark

BigBlue1971
11-11-2012, 05:52 PM

yea thats right. 2007 and 2011 were his worse years yet! get rid of TC!

ashleymarie
11-11-2012, 05:55 PM

Toss him to the dogs. We can manage on our own.

GFiP
11-11-2012, 05:57 PM
It's amazing that some of you give Coughlin all the credit for the SBs but never blame him or anything. Especially the collapses.

armysgt
11-11-2012, 05:59 PM
It's amazing that some of you give Coughlin all the credit for the SBs but never blame him or anything. Especially the collapses.

Not wanting him to be fired isn't the same as not placing any blame at his feet. Grow up.

There aren't only two polar extremes in these cases. There's an uncountable amount of variables that go in to professional sports like the NFL

stormblue
11-11-2012, 06:00 PM
the 1956 Giants championship team thought they would repeat........
but it wasn't until 30 years later......

Marino never got a second chance.

you never know when , right before your very eyes .......it just ended .

wedontwineasy
11-11-2012, 06:05 PM
why do you people constantly want to fire tom look at the eagirls they have had the same coach for what 12 13 years idk and what have they accomplished. nothing. eli and everybody else look as if they dont want to play .anyway idk what there problem is bad execution etc.but getting rid of tom is not the answer maybe a new O.C. is needed but as a giants fan we always seem to have one game we get killed at by a subpar team im used to it.we have alot a games left lets just keep rooting for them. GO GIANTS

Antwuan
11-11-2012, 06:06 PM
Nope!

If the Giants were to go on another superbowl run @ 10-6 or 9-7. I bet you will be eating crow for saying "Fire Coughlin". We have been in this situation plenty of times, we just have to climb out of it.

ashleymarie
11-11-2012, 06:07 PM
Agreed. A good coach wouldn't allow this to happen season after season. I really feel like our players make the coaches.

Thought Provoking. :)

nhpgiantsfan
11-11-2012, 06:07 PM
his stubborness is legendary.......it is time for Tom to walk off into the sunset

Are you serious, we fired Parcells. I hope you are joking, if not you should change your user name...