PDA

View Full Version : Blah blah blah yada yada!

Buddy333
11-11-2012, 03:40 PM
That's all I hear when is team talks. They have looked bad the previous 3 weeks and with all he talk of knowing about their second half problems, getting back to basics, and being called out by their coach they just got slapped around.this team has no heart and the way there been playing I'm not sure what team left on their schedule they can beat.

mike kennedy
11-11-2012, 05:16 PM
Coaching staff needs to take full responsibility on not having the team ready to face garbage like Cinn. They need to be embarrassed at themselves and apologetic towards the ownership for impersonating coaches.

Buddy333
11-11-2012, 05:22 PM
If they where ashamed of how they played last week what will they feel after today. All that talk, all those articles of how they will work it out, it's all garbage. They just caught a beat down.

I Hate T.O.
11-11-2012, 05:24 PM
That's all I hear when is team talks. They have looked bad the previous 3 weeks and with all he talk of knowing about their second half problems, getting back to basics, and being called out by their coach they just got slapped around.this team has no heart and the way there been playing I'm not sure what team left on their schedule they can beat.

Agreed...

FBomb
11-11-2012, 05:25 PM

I agree with most of this.....but we've been here before. Nothing is over until it is.

Buddy333
11-11-2012, 05:28 PM
I agree with most of this.....but we've been here before. Nothing is over until it is.Very true, but even before the second half slide they where not aging solid football. They have been here before and I am very happy they won two Super Bowls but the second half slides have gone wrong more times than good.

FBomb
11-11-2012, 05:36 PM
Last year still gives me a glimmer of hope.....however small it may seem right now.

Buddy333
11-11-2012, 05:45 PM
Last year still gives me a glimmer of hope.....however small it may seem right now.I will tune in in two weeks and hope for the best but from what we have seen from this team even when they win its hard to see them winning many games.

Moke
11-11-2012, 05:54 PM
Finally agreed with something Buddy said, but I have room for optimism!

FBomb
11-11-2012, 05:55 PM
I will tune in in two weeks and hope for the best but from what we have seen from this team even when they win its hard to see them winning many games.

Well....there has to be some changes made in personnel and scheme. If we don't make the adjustments we can hang it up.

Buddy333
11-11-2012, 06:05 PM
Assuming you mean Diehl because everyone wants him benched, I don't see it happening. He has been bad for two years now and they won the Super Bowl last year with him.

EnragedYouth85
11-11-2012, 06:08 PM
Assuming you mean Diehl because everyone wants him benched, I don't see it happening. He has been bad for two years now and they won the Super Bowl last year with him.

You mean, won a superbowl in spit of him... Bradshaw too, both have been bad for almost 2 years now..

Buddy333
11-11-2012, 06:10 PM
I still think Bradshaw can contribute though. He had a bad game today with the turnover, but he can still help this team win. He has helped this team win this year. Diehl has not.

EnragedYouth85
11-11-2012, 06:11 PM
I still think Bradshaw can contribute though. He had a bad game today with the turnover, but he can still help this team win. He has helped this team win this year. Diehl has not.

Bradshaw can contribute but I believe the 2 guys behind him could contribute even more than he could. Now he has feet problems, neck problems again, and apparently broken hands..

Buddy333
11-11-2012, 06:12 PM
Obviously if he is injured they will get their chance.

YATittle1962
11-11-2012, 06:27 PM
A.J. Green saw holes in the defense

:)

EnragedYouth85
11-11-2012, 06:27 PM
A.J. Green saw holes in the defense

:)

Yeah his name was Corey "The safety has this" Webster..

joemorrisforprez
11-11-2012, 06:28 PM
Coaching staff needs to take full responsibility on not having the team ready to face garbage like Cinn. They need to be embarrassed at themselves and apologetic towards the ownership for impersonating coaches.

The coaching staff definitely needs to explain why they ****ed up the offensive line chemistry with Diehl. And I think they deserve criticism for neglecting Wilson and Brown in favor of someone who has been unable to practice for weeks.