PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Cowboys Hate

Antwuan
12-19-2011, 10:39 PM
Just want to know fellow Giants Fans when did you hate for the Cowboys start to grow?

smashndash715
12-19-2011, 10:43 PM
Just want to know fellow Giants Fans when did you hate for the Cowboys start to grow?

at birth..when i was born the doctor had a cowboys shirt..he smacked me..and i said its on MF

RugDaniels
12-19-2011, 11:34 PM
Probably the Jimmy Johnson era, before that I can only recall the sad few last Landry years.

I don't mind this current Cowboys squad to be honest. If they weren't division rivals I wouldn't really hate them. They have some beasts like Ware and Dez Bryant.

My real problem are the Cowboys 'fans' from anywhere BUT Texas who root for the uniform or to be trendy or whatever.

giantyankee1976
12-20-2011, 07:39 AM
My hate ebbs and flows.

When they are humbled I find i respectfully hate them.

When they win and do all that ****y strutting, chest thumping , how 'bout dem boys crap- i hate the **** out of them, when they have ****y players talking that ****- i hate them

as supposed to the eagles, whom I hate all the time forever more...**** them dirty *** PoS

now being swept by the Skins has reinvented a disgust towards all things redskin. I'd almost forgotten about them. almost

giantyankee1976
12-20-2011, 07:39 AM
My hate ebbs and flows.

When they are humbled I find i respectfully hate them.

When they win and do all that ****y strutting, chest thumping , how 'bout dem boys crap- i hate the **** out of them, when they have ****y players talking that ****- i hate them

as supposed to the eagles, whom I hate all the time forever more...**** them dirty *** PoS

now being swept by the Skins has reinvented a disgust towards all things redskin. I'd almost forgotten about them. almost

blueomaha
12-20-2011, 08:08 AM
when the fedora was in charge...so that would be from day 1....

TroyArcher
12-25-2011, 03:49 PM
In the womb.