PDA

View Full Version : If for NOTHING ELSE, this game seals Diehl's fate and hopefully Bradshaws as well

NYG4lifeNYK
11-11-2012, 05:01 PM
Where are ALL the Bradshaw defenders? I've been saying for WEEKS now... harping on this.

Bradshaw should NOT be the starter. Bradshaw would be much more suited in the second half of games when the defense is tired.

Have a feeling Bradshaw is still the starter vs GB though....

Rudyy
11-11-2012, 05:02 PM
It's not going to.
No matter how bad or pathetic we play, the coaches will NOT adjust.

What's the solution? Lose 5 games in a row.

Buddy333
11-11-2012, 05:03 PM
The QB is the leader of the offense and has not thrown a TD in how long? This not all on Bradshaw although that fumble was horrible. Diehl is the starter so get over it. He will not be benched.

NYG4lifeNYK
11-11-2012, 05:04 PM
It's not going to.

Diehl is done as a starter. The coaching staff is not that dumb.

Bradshaw will probably still start but Diehl is done.

NYG4lifeNYK
11-11-2012, 05:04 PM
The QB is the leader of the offense and has not thrown a TD in how long? This not all on Bradshaw although that fumble was horrible. Diehl is the starter so get over it. He will not be benched.
Go give up on this team like you do 50 times during the season.

Buddy333
11-11-2012, 05:05 PM
Diehl is done as a starter. The coaching staff is not that dumb.Bradshaw will probably still start but Diehl is done.Diehl has been bad for two years now and last year they won the Super Bowl with him being horrible. They will NOT bench him so get used to it.

Rudyy
Diehl is done as a starter. The coaching staff is not that dumb.

Bradshaw will probably still start but Diehl is done.He should have never been put it. Bradshaw shouldn't start, but he's still starting.
Nothing is going to change.

Buddy333
Go give up on this team like you do 50 times during the season.Examples?

TheEnigma
11-11-2012, 05:06 PM
"We just didn't execute. Gotta make those plays we have called. The bye week will get these guys rested up."

NYGFaninILL
11-11-2012, 05:07 PM
Not saying Eli is not at fault, but EVERYBODY has been playing crappy. O-Line, Recivers dropping balls, missing routes. Terrible

ELI_HOF_NYG
11-11-2012, 05:08 PM
It's not going to.

rudy is right on the money. and P.S. Rudy,,sorry I got testy with you in an earlier post,,,I did not take today's embarrassment to well.

BMW
11-11-2012, 05:09 PM
Diehl is done as a starter. The coaching staff is not that dumb.Bradshaw will probably still start but Diehl is done.Well I beg to differ but our coaches are anything but smart. It started with the eagles game and on and on.

ogun75672
11-11-2012, 05:15 PM
Well I beg to differ but our coaches are anything but smart. It started with the eagles game and on and on.

This! Not only will he start, Coughlin will move him to LT by week 12...LMAO!

Daytona Giant
11-11-2012, 05:15 PM
The worst offensive line play i have seen in many,many years.I don't know what TC will do but if he doesn't get sick watching this game film it might be time to make this his last season.

gmenfan0488
11-11-2012, 05:19 PM
Diehl's staying in. He's awful, but he will not lose his starting role.

dakotajoe
11-11-2012, 05:19 PM
If for NOTHING ELSE, this game seals Diehl's fate and hopefully Bradshaws as well

Wishful thinking. I bet Diehl starts after the bye week. Bradhsaw remains the starter.

ELI_HOF_NYG
11-11-2012, 05:20 PM
Diehl's staying in. He's awful, but he will not lose his starting role.

then this is not a team,,,,its the furthest thing from it.

BlueSanta
Again, the very reason TC was fired in Jacksonville was because he was too loyal to his vets. He kept guys who should been replaced. Tony Boselli, Mark Brunell, and money more were done and everyone know it, everyone except TC.

BigBlue1971
i never thought i would say it but the running back situation is in shambles right now.

in fact they may have to look at a back in early draft rounds

RoanokeFan
11-11-2012, 05:21 PM
Go give up on this team like you do 50 times during the season.

Argue your point, stop calling other members out

RoanokeFan
11-11-2012, 05:22 PM
i never thought i would say it but the running back situation is in shambles right now.

in fact they may have to look at a back in early draft rounds

It's the rotation that's backwards

ELI_HOF_NYG
11-11-2012, 05:23 PM
[QUOTE=RoanokeFan;576736]Argue your point, stop calling other members out[/QUOT

people are just shell shocked roanoke,,,,this should not be happening,,again,,,,it's like the movie groundhogs day,,,with out the humor.

nycisgreat
11-11-2012, 05:25 PM
It's not going to.

Coughlin is stubborn. If he doesn't change things especially on offense. The season could be over.

BigBlue1971
11-11-2012, 05:25 PM
It's the rotation that's backwards

i dont think Wilson materialized the way they thought!

actually hes still pretty green in nfl standards and i think the Giants felt he would have progressed more than he has!

ELI_HOF_NYG
11-11-2012, 05:27 PM

actually hes still pretty green in nfl standards and i think the Giants felt he would have progressed more than he has!

cant progress if you dont play,,,this guy is a game day player,,,not a practice super star,

BigBlueAllDay
11-11-2012, 05:29 PM
Bradshaw's lack of practice showed on the field as he was completely out of sync with the offense today. Tacking on to the main problem of the offense right now that Coughlin admits, which is not being able to get first downs on first or second and almost always ending up with 3rd and must pass the ball due to conservative plays. That's why the redzone offense is stalling as defenses just need to play pass coverage on 3rd downs and force the FG attempt.

nycisgreat
11-11-2012, 05:29 PM
Also, CW was a goat today. He had a terrible game yesterday.

RoanokeFan
11-11-2012, 05:31 PM
Well I beg to differ but our coaches are anything but smart. It started with the eagles game and on and on.

These coaches who have had one losing season under TC?

RoanokeFan
11-11-2012, 05:32 PM
Also, CW was a goat today. He had a terrible game yesterday.

You can't play two days in a row and be effective ;)

stormblue
11-11-2012, 05:33 PM

he has 25 carries for 88 yds, 5.2 average. best on the team.
i'd say it's a little early to call him a bust.

NYG4lifeNYK
11-11-2012, 05:37 PM
Argue your point, stop calling other members out

Come on Roa... give me a break.

I'm calling a spade a spade.

This guy does it every season.

Buddy333
11-11-2012, 05:39 PM
Come on Roa... give me a break.I'm calling a spade a spade.This guy does it every season.Examples?

GiantRoc
11-11-2012, 05:41 PM
Again, the very reason TC was fired in Jacksonville was because he was too loyal to his vets. He kept guys who should been replaced. Tony Boselli, Mark Brunell, and money more were done and everyone know it, everyone except TC.

Loyalty is important. The problem is threre are 53 guys on the team that deserve loyalty, not just older players. You can't expect these kids to go out week after week and show they can perform, and then play the vets who are playing at a lower level than the younger guys. I am also not buying Wilson not picking up the offense. It seems to all be about a pecking order, and frankly I'm tired of it. I think TC is a good coach, but he has to adjust to prove it.

tonyt830
11-11-2012, 05:52 PM
Where are ALL the Bradshaw defenders? I've been saying for WEEKS now... harping on this.

Bradshaw should NOT be the starter. Bradshaw would be much more suited in the second half of games when the defense is tired.

Have a feeling Bradshaw is still the starter vs GB though....Though I agree with what you are saying, Coughlin, shows too much loyalty for his own good sometimes.

Bradshaw is not a #1 starting back in the league anymore. He has bad feet/ankles and is good enough as a change of pace, but not a 20 carry plus guy a game at all.

We should only see Diehl the rest of the season either riding the pine or as the extra jumbo tackle on short yardage situations. Then in the offseason, Diehl needs to be shown the door.

Loyalty goes on so far.

FBomb
11-11-2012, 06:06 PM

Have a feeling Bradshaw is still the starter vs GB though....

Gotta agree......you have to change something.....what we are doing is NOT working. Bradshaw has earned a spot on the bench and DD is a goner.

RoanokeFan
11-11-2012, 06:10 PM

I was thinking Brown

RoanokeFan
11-11-2012, 06:11 PM
Come on Roa... give me a break.

I'm calling a spade a spade.

This guy does it every season.

You are not a novice at it