PDA

View Full Version : I FINALLY UNBDERSTAND OUR STRATEGY NOW

eml
11-11-2012, 05:05 PM
As anyone can painfully see the team's mid point plan is to play as poorly as possible. This allows our next opponents to believe we really stink big time. Then we start playing football again and we win enough games to get into the playoffs.
Pretty tricky isn't it. I hope green bay doesn't catch on when we play them after the bye. Maybe we should keep this up for another game or two then we'll really fool the league. My hat's off to the players and coaching staff for this brilliant strategy. It even had us fans fooled. For a little while there I thought we are really this pathetic. Anyone still watching is advised to change the station for health reasons !

ELI_HOF_NYG
11-11-2012, 05:06 PM
As anyone can painfully see the team's mid point plan is to play as poorly as possible. This allows our next opponents to believe we really stink big time. Then we start playing football again and we win enough games to get into the playoffs.
Pretty tricky isn't it. I hope green bay doesn't catch on when we play them after the bye. Maybe we should keep this up for another game or two then we'll really fool the league. My hat's off to the players and coaching staff for this brilliant strategy. It even had us fans fooled. For a little while there I thought we are really this pathetic. Anyone still watching is advised to change the station for health reasons !

I hope they punch the giants right in the mouth,,this team deserves it.

bigblue2088
11-11-2012, 05:06 PM
sounds legit

Toadofsteel
11-11-2012, 05:08 PM
Misdirection play?