PDA

View Full Version : IM SEEING A TREND

FIFTY6G-MAN
12-20-2011, 12:07 AM
TO ALL THE SHEEP)nobody new on this message board gets replies to what their input is or their thread post is unless u r YA Tittle,MMB or Roanoke fan.(yes you do dog)BTW i have been a member before with this exact username and had a great postcount. but now because my count has been dropped to zero i get nothing. thats ok. I have been a giants fan since 1985, served in afghan and irag, met LT back in 93 at soldier field before a huge game we won, and i actually have coached football i dont get a look or have been told i know zip. well thank you for your inputs, i know more than you think especially to the above names mentioned!!!!!!!BTW i supported you guys back in the day when your statements were as I saw.

Morehead State
12-20-2011, 12:20 AM
TO ALL THE SHEEP)nobody new on this message board gets replies to what their input is or their thread post is unless u r YA Tittle,MMB or Roanoke fan.(yes you do dog)BTW i have been a member before with this exact username and had a great postcount. but now because my count has been dropped to zero i get nothing. thats ok. I have been a giants fan since 1985, served in afghan and irag, met LT back in 93 at soldier field before a huge game we won, and i actually have coached football i dont get a look or have been told i know zip. well thank you for your inputs, i know more than you think especially to the above names mentioned!!!!!!!BTW i supported you guys back in the day when your statements were as I saw.</P>

I little bitter. But thanks for your service.</P>

DandyDon
12-20-2011, 12:23 AM
I see a trend toward incomprehensible posts.

But maybe that's just me

TuckYou
12-20-2011, 12:30 AM
Did someone just suffer a massive stroke?

And what body part is that tattoo on? Is that side boob?

jjj45
12-20-2011, 12:38 AM
Did someone just suffer a massive stroke?

And what body part is that tattoo on? Is that side boob?The reason TuckYou's threads get so many posts is because people are usually telling him what a fool he is being.

GiantWarfare
12-20-2011, 12:43 AM
served in afghan and irag</p>

thanks for your service.</p>

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/187924_180396502005729_7590658_n.jpg

YATittle1962
12-20-2011, 12:47 AM
TO ALL THE SHEEP)nobody new on this message board gets replies to what their input is or their thread post is unless u r YA Tittle,MMB or Roanoke fan.(yes you do dog)*BTW i have been a member before with this exact username and had a great postcount. but now because my count has been dropped to zero i get nothing. thats ok. I have been a giants fan since 1985, served in afghan and irag, met LT back in 93 at soldier field before a huge game we won, and i actually have coached football i dont get a look or have been told i know zip. well thank you for your inputs, i know more than you think especially to the above names mentioned!!!!!!!BTW i supported you guys back in the day when your statements were as I saw.

did I offend you in any way?

I dont remember us ever having a problem....and yes I remember you under your old account

what is this all about?

Morehead State
12-20-2011, 12:57 AM
TO ALL THE SHEEP)nobody new on this message board gets replies to what their input is or their thread post is unless u r YA Tittle,MMB or Roanoke fan.(yes you do dog)BTW i have been a member before with this exact username and had a great postcount. but now because my count has been dropped to zero i get nothing. thats ok. I have been a giants fan since 1985, served in afghan and irag, met LT back in 93 at soldier field before a huge game we won, and i actually have coached football i dont get a look or have been told i know zip. well thank you for your inputs, i know more than you think especially to the above names mentioned!!!!!!!BTW i supported you guys back in the day when your statements were as I saw. did I offend you in any way? I dont remember us ever having a problem....and yes I remember you under your old account what is this all about?</P>

You're a bad man YA....lets face it.</P>

YATittle1962
12-20-2011, 12:59 AM
TO ALL THE SHEEP)nobody new on this message board gets replies to what their input is or their thread post is unless u r YA Tittle,MMB or Roanoke fan.(yes you do dog)*BTW i have been a member before with this exact username and had a great postcount. but now because my count has been dropped to zero i get nothing. thats ok. I have been a giants fan since 1985, served in afghan and irag, met LT back in 93 at soldier field before a huge game we won, and i actually have coached football i dont get a look or have been told i know zip. well thank you for your inputs, i know more than you think especially to the above names mentioned!!!!!!!BTW i supported you guys back in the day when your statements were as I saw. did I offend you in any way? I dont remember us ever having a problem....and yes I remember you under your old account what is this all about?</P>

obviously huh

....and how the hell did you not get lumped on to the **** list ?

redbeardxxv
12-20-2011, 01:00 AM
I get plenty of replies, and plenty of times, I get no replies. I think the content and quality of your post dictates our response, not your post count. Besides, new boards are coming at some point, aren't they? We all might be zeroed out at that point.

ELIistheFRANCHISE
12-20-2011, 01:04 AM
get plenty of replies, dk what you are so salty about... and then when you drop names and tell us all this stuff about you like we should be bowing down to you., and i get plenty of replies and feedback..maybe it's because I am a US Marine and I am the man???

YATittle1962
12-20-2011, 01:06 AM
get plenty of replies, dk what you are so salty about... and then when you drop names and tell us all this stuff about you like we should be bowing down to you., and i get plenty of replies and feedback..maybe it's because I am a US Marine and I am the man???

I would love to know why he called me and the two other guys out specifically

and I cant really understand the post all that well.....so his point is very foggy to me

im going to bounce this thread soon because it has nothing to do with Giants football.....but I would love for him to respond first

jomo
12-20-2011, 01:08 AM
I am just confused......................no wise cracks.

Pakman
12-20-2011, 01:12 AM

Word! Most of what you said I was going to say..just not the Marine part because I don't serve in any of the armed forces lol

NYG4lifeNYK
12-20-2011, 01:12 AM
lol I'd like to think I'm one of the better posters myself [:)]

This is a very strange random topic I must say...

jomo
12-20-2011, 01:14 AM

lol yes it is and I'm not sure why Harooni was left out of the annointed list...........well maybe I do! [;)]

Morehead State
12-20-2011, 01:16 AM
TO ALL THE SHEEP)nobody new on this message board gets replies to what their input is or their thread post is unless u r YA Tittle,MMB or Roanoke fan.(yes you do dog)BTW i have been a member before with this exact username and had a great postcount. but now because my count has been dropped to zero i get nothing. thats ok. I have been a giants fan since 1985, served in afghan and irag, met LT back in 93 at soldier field before a huge game we won, and i actually have coached football i dont get a look or have been told i know zip. well thank you for your inputs, i know more than you think especially to the above names mentioned!!!!!!!BTW i supported you guys back in the day when your statements were as I saw. did I offend you in any way? I dont remember us ever having a problem....and yes I remember you under your old account what is this all about?</P>

obviously huh ....and how the hell did you not get lumped on to the **** list ?</P>

Because I'm one of the good guys.</P>

YATittle1962
12-20-2011, 01:16 AM
TO ALL THE SHEEP)nobody new on this message board gets replies to what their input is or their thread post is unless u r YA Tittle,MMB or Roanoke fan.(yes you do dog)*BTW i have been a member before with this exact username and had a great postcount. but now because my count has been dropped to zero i get nothing. thats ok. I have been a giants fan since 1985, served in afghan and irag, met LT back in 93 at soldier field before a huge game we won, and i actually have coached football i dont get a look or have been told i know zip. well thank you for your inputs, i know more than you think especially to the above names mentioned!!!!!!!BTW i supported you guys back in the day when your statements were as I saw. did I offend you in any way? I dont remember us ever having a problem....and yes I remember you under your old account what is this all about?</P>

obviously huh ....and how the hell did you not get lumped on to the **** list ?</P>

Because I'm one of the good guys.</P>

sure you are

Drystt
12-20-2011, 01:29 AM
Nobody reads my posts, yet I still do it. Get over it.

jjj45
12-20-2011, 01:31 AM
Great post my man. I enjoyed reading it. http://boards.giants.com/emoticons/emotion-5.gif

Drystt
12-20-2011, 01:36 AM
Great post my man. I enjoyed reading it. http://boards.giants.com/emoticons/emotion-5.gif

Hahaha thanks, I'm officially cool now

GiantWarfare
12-20-2011, 01:37 AM

lol

harrycarson
12-20-2011, 01:51 AM
Well glad to see you guys blowing kisses in each others ears and rear ends. Currently we have the biggest game of the year coming up and it happens to be an eliminator game against the J-E-T-S!!! Time to get your heads in the game here, yes our hearts are ripped out and you guys are measuring the size of each others post worthyness...CMON, lets get in the game, do we have a shot or not?? Are the Jets going to dismantle us and claim the keys to the house???

Weygand
12-20-2011, 01:56 AM
Well glad to see you guys blowing kisses in each others ears and rear ends

How the hell would the second one work?

jjj45
12-20-2011, 01:57 AM
Well glad to see you guys blowing kisses in each others ears and rear ends. Currently we have the biggest game of the year coming up and it happens to be an eliminator game against the J-E-T-S!!! Time to get your heads in the game here, yes our hearts are ripped out and you guys are measuring the size of each others post worthyness...CMON, lets get in the game, do we have a shot or not?? Are the Jets going to dismantle us and claim the keys to the house???https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkRZxFLuwrmJJo8cwGgL7V3HVRSIpTs pnKQqtXgM0sGXc-oX78cw

jjj45
12-20-2011, 01:58 AM

How the hell would the second one work?hey Wey! whats happenin'?

GiantWarfare
12-20-2011, 01:58 AM

ever seen the movie human centipede? lol

Weygand
12-20-2011, 02:04 AM
Hey Wey! whats happenin'?

Not much bud, apart from wondering why our team is so sorry. And some last minute Christmas shopping....

Whachoo up to?

Weygand
12-20-2011, 02:06 AM

Thankfully, no.

jjj45
12-20-2011, 02:09 AM
Hey Wey! whats happenin'?

Not much bud, apart from wondering why our team is so sorry. And some last minute Christmas shopping....

Whachoo up to?eh pretty good. Finally joined and stuff. cant stand shopping for Christmas presents to be honest. lol im just too lazy actually. Started a thread how were gonna win out and got tons of **** for it lol. So did you get around to trying those sardines yet?

Drystt
12-20-2011, 02:11 AM

Hahaha that movie was awesome

NWKEffectElement
12-20-2011, 02:18 AM
Somebody get this guy a bib.

GiantWarfare
12-20-2011, 02:22 AM

Hahaha that movie was awesome

lol a classic

Martyr
12-20-2011, 02:23 AM
I think he's sorta right, Isometimes skim past many posters just stopping to read the regular guys posts on here.</P>

Lets face it I can only read the same nonsense so many times </P>

myles2424
12-20-2011, 02:24 AM
Nobody likes playing with the new kid...

harrycarson
12-20-2011, 02:45 AM
Taking this thing one game at a time. I think we can beat the Jets if we get up early. If our season ends Saturday on Christmas Eve (no I do not want to think about the possibilites of Philly beating Dallas and Redskins beating Philly) then that means the end of Tom C. coaching the Gmen and all the wonderful memories he brought our team. Kinda sad in a way, but I guess that is the business. Why am I having a hard time seeing the Gmen beating the Jets???</P>

Weygand
12-20-2011, 03:03 AM
TO ALL THE SHEEP)nobody new on this message board gets replies to what their input is or their thread post is unless u r YA Tittle,MMB or Roanoke fan.(yes you do dog)*BTW i have been a member before with this exact username and had a great postcount. but now because my count has been dropped to zero i get nothing. thats ok. I have been a giants fan since 1985, served in afghan and irag, met LT back in 93 at soldier field before a huge game we won, and i actually have coached football i dont get a look or have been told i know zip. well thank you for your inputs, i know more than you think especially to the above names mentioned!!!!!!!BTW i supported you guys back in the day when your statements were as I saw.

Relax man. It's all good. The reason they get a lot of responses is they post a lot of threads, they're all moderators and at least 2 of them are season ticket holders.

Also, have good topics...the Homers call it trolling...but the truth is hurtful to their fantasies of Giant supremacy. Here's a great one if you want to get responses:

PERSONNEL STEWARDSHIP BY REESE = CHAMPS TO CHUMPS. Linebackers are closer to bad than good. The secondary makes me miss Will Demps and this so called amazing defensive line couldn't stop traffic with free money.

Post that topic tomorrow and then prepare to respond. You'll get at least 7 pages of replies and waste a day on this MB.

Weygand
12-20-2011, 03:07 AM
Why am I having a hard time seeing the Gmen beating the Jets??

Because the team is bereft of veteran leadership and the personnel, especially in the secondary, is, frankly, garbage.

Buto
12-20-2011, 03:08 AM
If you feel your not being heard. Be persistent!
If your feelings are hurt. Get over it!

BlueSanta
12-20-2011, 05:33 AM
I read the entire jarbled run-on sentace of a post and came away with this.

The regular posters are at fault for just about everything. <font color="#FF0000">In fact, I think they all had a hand in the Skins loss too.
</font>

NYGinIN
12-20-2011, 06:20 AM

I would love to know why he called me and the two other guys out specifically

and I cant really understand the post all that well.....so his point is very foggy to me

im going to bounce this thread soon because it has nothing to do with Giants football.....but I would love for him to respond first

It seems to me that he listed you along with the others as the exception. That is, the listed folks are the ones who do respond.

BigBlueOnes
12-20-2011, 08:09 AM
Were you talking to us???

Pakman
12-20-2011, 09:08 AM

Weren't you the dude who said he was switching teams last year?

FIFTY6G-MAN
12-20-2011, 10:13 AM
TO ALL THE SHEEP)nobody new on this message board gets replies to what their input is or their thread post is unless u r YA Tittle,MMB or Roanoke fan.(yes you do dog)BTW i have been a member before with this exact username and had a great postcount. but now because my count has been dropped to zero i get nothing. thats ok. I have been a giants fan since 1985, served in afghan and irag, met LT back in 93 at soldier field before a huge game we won, and i actually have coached football i dont get a look or have been told i know zip. well thank you for your inputs, i know more than you think especially to the above names mentioned!!!!!!!BTW i supported you guys back in the day when your statements were as I saw. did I offend you in any way? I dont remember us ever having a problem....and yes I remember you under your old account what is this all about?No YA, We have no problem at all, I was just stating a fact about replies to threads on this MB. When your post count is low as mine is since they reset it, people dont take you serious or think you are a troll. thats all. I was just referencing a few people on the board who get great response to their threads such as themembers i listed. ZERO problems.

Morehead State
12-20-2011, 10:26 AM
TO ALL THE SHEEP)nobody new on this message board gets replies to what their input is or their thread post is unless u r YA Tittle,MMB or Roanoke fan.(yes you do dog)BTW i have been a member before with this exact username and had a great postcount. but now because my count has been dropped to zero i get nothing. thats ok. I have been a giants fan since 1985, served in afghan and irag, met LT back in 93 at soldier field before a huge game we won, and i actually have coached football i dont get a look or have been told i know zip. well thank you for your inputs, i know more than you think especially to the above names mentioned!!!!!!!BTW i supported you guys back in the day when your statements were as I saw. did I offend you in any way? I dont remember us ever having a problem....and yes I remember you under your old account what is this all about?No YA, We have no problem at all, I was just stating a fact about replies to threads on this MB. When your post count is low as mine is since they reset it, people dont take you serious or think you are a troll. thats all. I was just referencing a few people on the board who get great response to their threads such as themembers i listed. ZERO problems.</P>

Has nothing to do with post count. It has to do with:</P>

1. Saying something interesting that posters want to respond to</P>

2. Developing some kind of rapport with other posters.</P>

Number 1 being by far the most important factor.</P>

Don't be so sensative.</P>

FIFTY6G-MAN
12-20-2011, 10:26 AM
Thank you all for your responses to my thread! I feel better now this morning and a little bit hungover. I made that bad post lastnight without much thought, and should have put more time into it, my original meaning was that YA, MMB, and Roanoke, seem to have a following of people and when someone like me make a thread, it takes an act of god to get it moving along, unless you are Harooni and post some really ridiculous off the wall brain fart, and then everybody and their brother will post and blow you up. Anyways, thought i would explain myself a bit for causing a disturbance. GO GIANTS!

Morehead State
12-20-2011, 10:30 AM
Thank you all for your responses to my thread! I feel better now this morning and a little bit hungover. I made that bad post lastnight without much thought, and should have put more time into it, my original meaning was that YA, MMB, and Roanoke, seem to have a following of people and when someone like me make a thread, it takes an act of god to get it moving along, unless you are Harooni and post some really ridiculous off the wall brain fart, and then everybody and their brother will post and blow you up. Anyways, thought i would explain myself a bit for causing a disturbance. GO GIANTS!</P>

Stop knocking Harooni. He's a great poster here. </P>

He's interesting and thats the most important factor.</P>

You got responses to your post last night because whining about not getting any responses is actually interesting. So I guess your learning.</P>

MattMeyerBud
12-20-2011, 10:36 AM
Thank you all for your responses to my thread! I feel better now this morning and a little bit hungover. I made that bad post lastnight without much thought, and should have put more time into it, my original meaning was that YA, MMB, and Roanoke, seem to have a following of people and when someone like me make a thread, it takes an act of god to get it moving along, unless you are Harooni and post some really ridiculous off the wall brain fart, and then everybody and their brother will post and blow you up. Anyways, thought i would explain myself a bit for causing a disturbance. GO GIANTS!

im lost?

FIFTY6G-MAN
12-20-2011, 10:36 AM
Thank you all for your responses to my thread! I feel better now this morning and a little bit hungover. I made that bad post lastnight without much thought, and should have put more time into it, my original meaning was that YA, MMB, and Roanoke, seem to have a following of people and when someone like me make a thread, it takes an act of god to get it moving along, unless you are Harooni and post some really ridiculous off the wall brain fart, and then everybody and their brother will post and blow you up. Anyways, thought i would explain myself a bit for causing a disturbance. GO GIANTS!</P>

You got responses to your post last night because whining about not getting any responses is actually interesting. So I guess your learning.</P>Touche sir I already stated i was not in a proper frame of mind lastnight and i apologize for my whining. When im wrong, im wrong. Not afraid to own up to it. Thevodka made me do it.[B] sorry no bottles available

MattMeyerBud
12-20-2011, 10:40 AM
Thank you all for your responses to my thread! I feel better now this morning and a little bit hungover. I made that bad post lastnight without much thought, and should have put more time into it, my original meaning was that YA, MMB, and Roanoke, seem to have a following of people and when someone like me make a thread, it takes an act of god to get it moving along, unless you are Harooni and post some really ridiculous off the wall brain fart, and then everybody and their brother will post and blow you up. Anyways, thought i would explain myself a bit for causing a disturbance. GO GIANTS!</p>

Stop knocking Harooni. He's a great poster here. </p>

He's interesting and thats the most important factor.</p>

You got responses to your post last night because whining about not getting any responses is actually interesting. So I guess your learning.</p>Touche sir I already stated i was not in a proper frame of mind lastnight and i apologize for my whining. When im wrong, im wrong. Not afraid to own up to it. Thevodka made me do it.[B] sorry no bottles available

okay i glanced through here, honestly I don't care who the poster is. If its a topic I feel like talking about i'll read it... if theres a point in there i want to debate i'll respond to it.

[{]

Morehead State
12-20-2011, 10:43 AM

You got responses to your post last night because whining about not getting any responses is actually interesting. So I guess your learning.</P>

Touche sir I already stated i was not in a proper frame of mind lastnight and i apologize for my whining. When im wrong, im wrong. Not afraid to own up to it. Thevodka made me do it.[B] sorry no bottles available</P>

No no...its all good. I hope you see my point though. Nothing personal with you at all.</P>

Plus the tatt avatar gets you halway there. hard not to take notice of that.</P>

Morehead State
12-20-2011, 10:43 AM

Touche sir I already stated i was not in a proper frame of mind lastnight and i apologize for my whining. When im wrong, im wrong. Not afraid to own up to it. Thevodka made me do it.[B] sorry no bottles available

okay i glanced through here, honestly I don't care who the poster is. If its a topic I feel like talking about i'll read it... if theres a point in there i want to debate i'll respond to it.

[{]

</P>

Especially if its "anti-Moorehead".</P>

MattMeyerBud
12-20-2011, 10:44 AM
Thank you all for your responses to my thread! I feel better now this morning and a little bit hungover. I made that bad post lastnight without much thought, and should have put more time into it, my original meaning was that YA, MMB, and Roanoke, seem to have a following of people and when someone like me make a thread, it takes an act of god to get it moving along, unless you are Harooni and post some really ridiculous off the wall brain fart, and then everybody and their brother will post and blow you up. Anyways, thought i would explain myself a bit for causing a disturbance. GO GIANTS!</p>

You got responses to your post last night because whining about not getting any responses is actually interesting. So I guess your learning.</p>

Touche sir I already stated i was not in a proper frame of mind lastnight and i apologize for my whining. When im wrong, im wrong. Not afraid to own up to it. Thevodka made me do it.[B] sorry no bottles available</p>

No no...its all good. I hope you see my point though. Nothing personal with you at all.</p>

Plus the tatt avatar gets you halway there. hard not to take notice of that.</p>

i lied

i absolutely read eveything Moorehead posts just so i can break his balls

dannydufflebags
12-20-2011, 10:44 AM
I'm sorry, but this "I'm a soldier" crap is getting out of control. Our society has gotten to the point where soldiers are to revered as gods.

This whole support the troops campaign by our government has its own agenda, and I don't need to elaborate on that.

And please, spare yourself the hate comments, because I happen to love my share of soldiers, my three younger brothers all serve and so has most of my family.

My point is this, there was no need for you to throw your service around in the message board for bravado, and a cry for people to respond to your posts.

Kruunch
12-20-2011, 11:11 AM

im lost?

Shocker.

MattMeyerBud
12-20-2011, 11:12 AM

im lost?

Shocker.

GB draft?

Kruunch
12-20-2011, 11:18 AM

im lost?

Shocker.

GB draft?

Yep no doubt about it ... you are indeed lost.

But on the upside, the OP is getting some free (and much desired apparently) press.

Bump for great justice!

Pakman
12-20-2011, 11:29 AM
I'm sorry, but this "I'm a soldier" crap is getting out of control. Our society has gotten to the point where soldiers are to revered as gods.

This whole support the troops campaign by our government has its own agenda, and I don't need to elaborate on that.

And please, spare yourself the hate comments, because I happen to love my share of soldiers, my three younger brothers all serve and so has most of my family.

My point is this, there was no need for you to throw your service around in the message board for bravado, and a cry for people to respond to your posts.

+12

SouthernGiant56
12-20-2011, 12:11 PM

You got responses to your post last night because whining about not getting any responses is actually interesting. So I guess your learning.</p>

Too bad you weren't around for when Harooni was really off the wall years ago. You might not be so quick to defend.

Morehead State
12-20-2011, 12:15 PM

Too bad you weren't around for when Harooni was really off the wall years ago. You might not be so quick to defend.
</P>

I'm always intrigued by people who are off the wall.</P>

SouthernGiant56
12-20-2011, 12:16 PM

</p>

I'm always intrigued by people who are off the wall.</p>

Fair enough.

Kruunch
12-20-2011, 12:18 PM

Stop knocking Harooni.* He's a great poster here. </p>

You got responses to your post last night because whining about not getting any responses is actually interesting.* So I guess your learning.</p>

I miss that Harooni.

I hope he goes off his meds again soon.