125 yards
5.2 avg.
41.1 rtg.

Vs. Bengals:

0 TD/ 2 INT
215 yards
4.7 avg. (???)
56.0 rtg.

That's 1 TD and 6 INT's. His highest rating was 78.9 in that stretch with two games under 200. Sorry but I'm baffled by these numbers and if anyone says they're are not concerned by this then I don't know what to to say.

FlyingTruck
11-11-2012, 04:11 PM
I think that's when Diehl came back too. I'm not saying he's the ONLY reason things haven't been going great, but he's surely part of it.

syrup
11-11-2012, 04:12 PM
Eli and the team will be fine.Do not panic

Rudyy
Diehl made a huge difference.
Eli is still making poor decisions, but David Diehl should not be there.

Rusty192
Hey guys! It's another Eli thread!!!!!!

brad
11-11-2012, 04:15 PM
I think that's when Diehl came back too. I'm not saying he's the ONLY reason things haven't been going great, but he's surely part of it.

DD came back for the Ptt game

titwio
11-11-2012, 04:17 PM
DD came back for the Ptt game

Correct.

Roosevelt
11-11-2012, 04:19 PM
Hey guys! It's another Eli thread!!!!!!

And yet you're posting in it.

ogun75672
11-11-2012, 04:20 PM

DD has started since the Steelers game. I know DD sucks but Eli has been stinking it up since the skins game.

Rusty192
11-11-2012, 04:36 PM
And yet you're posting in it.Yeah but the difference is I'm not beating a dead horse like you guys like to do.

titwio
11-11-2012, 04:51 PM
Yeah but the difference is I'm not beating a dead horse like you guys like to do.

If you don't like talking about it then why are you here...to lecture us?

If I were you I'd just go on my merry way. But hey, that's just me.

Ruttiger711
11-11-2012, 05:03 PM
Pretty sure DD had snaps in the Dallas game.

Rusty192
11-11-2012, 05:06 PM
If you don't like talking about it then why are you here...to lecture us?

If I were you I'd just go on my merry way. But hey, that's just me.eh I was mostly talking about the usual Eli critics. And last time I checked, no thread was off limits.

Harooni
11-11-2012, 05:07 PM
also added garbage stats to beef up yards for him. its like this every year it seems he slumps, he has a hard tome getting motivated sometimes.

Tmurda1984
11-11-2012, 05:16 PM
Im going to keep preaching this, Anyone who truly believes that David Diehl is the only culprit needs to stop posting and brainwashing others. This TEAM is struggling because teams are keeping us from making the big play. Teams are actually making us drive the ball down the field. Our tight end position is terrible, last year Ballard was a touchdown machine, Bennett never makes those tough catches and it was a joke for Reese to bring this guy in here after riding the bench in Dallas. I like how being 6'6 260lbs makes you an automatic starter. Our running game is a joke, Bradshaw has always been a fumbling machine and the reason its a bigger impact this year because we clearly do not have a legitimate number 2. Manningham is whats missing in this offense...neither Hixon, Barden or Randle combined could hold Manningham's jockstrap. Defensively this secondary is terrible and has been for years, Webster is a joke of a corner and regressing to old Webster like Eli regressing to old Eli. Osi and Tuck is finished, these guys dont have it anymore.

Eliscruzzz
11-11-2012, 05:24 PM
Vs. Redskins:

1 TD/ 2 INT
337 yards
8.4 avg.
78.9 rtg.

Vs. Cowboys:

0 TD/ 1 INT
192 yards
6.6 avg.
58.4 rtg.

Vs. Steelers:

0 TD/ 1 INT
125 yards
5.2 avg.
41.1 rtg.

Vs. Bengals:

0 TD/ 2 INT
215 yards
4.7 avg. (???)
56.0 rtg.

That's 1 TD and 6 INT's. His highest rating was 78.9 in that stretch with two games under 200. Sorry but I'm baffled by these numbers and if anyone says they're are not concerned by this then I don't know what to to say.stats are for girls didn't you hear??? red..

GiantRoc
11-11-2012, 05:47 PM
Eli has been bad. No doubt about it. The question is why? He may be in a slump for part of it. Then there is the fact they practice with a RB and some WRs who only go once a week. Hard to get in a rhythum for running or passing like that. Also, as I said a few weeks ago, Our schemes have been figured out. The teams have adjusted to us, yet we continue to do the same things with no good results. (Wake up OC). Diehl can not start anymore as well. He is just aweful.

FlyingTruck
11-11-2012, 05:48 PM
Yeah but the difference is I'm not beating a dead horse like you guys like to do.You're beating the "oh look it's another Eli thread" horse. GTFO.

Rusty192
11-11-2012, 06:07 PM
You're beating the "oh look it's another Eli thread" horse. GTFO.huh that's funny cuz I haven't seen any in a while. but hey I'm no expert.

also get your panties out of a bunch.

Harooni
11-11-2012, 06:28 PM
the issue is they have the film laid out , you take away cruz and bam we are crippled. does it really need to be said over and over its quite obvious if we switch the focus Eli will shine again.

plaxattack17
11-11-2012, 06:42 PM
I think its arm fatigue, he's a tough guy Diehl is getting him killed every snap we have no running game, so basically Eli for the last couple years is basically throwing it every snap, he never misses a game i just think its temporary arm fatigue there's no zip in his passes which is leading to alot of deflections at the line, and interceptions. I don't think it will last long, but its a massive concern no doubt.

rebelfan1966
11-11-2012, 06:43 PM
As everyone knows, I like to defend Eli... but the two picks today are on him. You either take the sack or throw it away.... don't throw it into double/tripple coverage. He has played like a first year rookie the past 3 games...... Being the leader of the team, he has got to right the ship.

With that said, his running game, O-line, and multiple drops by receivers are not helping. Cruz dropped a sure TD pass that hit him square in the hands. Maybe its time for all the Giants to do some soul searching.....

As for the Defense, It has to be hard to get fired up when you know your offense is just going to hand the ball back to the opposing team.

Today is the first day in a long time I was calling for TC to bench Eli Manning. He needs a wake up call.... maybe sitting out most of the 2nd half would have sparked some kind of fire. We looked like the worse team in the NFL today, luckily for us, the rest of our division looks sloppy too. If we keep playing like this, we let the other teams catch up and knock us out of the play-offs.

If we come out of the bye week looking like today...... then something must be going on behind the scenes in the locker room.