PDA

View Full Version : time for some optimism

bigblue2088
11-11-2012, 04:20 PM
yhea we got destroyed out there by a team clearly worse than us but don't lose hope on the season. hopefully during the bye some needed changes will be made and this team's true colors will show. This team has too many good players and too many leaders to continue to play this bad. we got a badly needed week off coming up and were taking advantage of that. when this team's backs are against the wall you know how they played. Eli and the O will come out firing vs Green Bay and it will be a type of game like the one we played vs San Fran. we haven't showed up for a while and took a few needed punches to the mouth. everyone knows this team isn't built to be a 1 or 2 seed as they just refuse to show up some Sundays, but don't forget what we went through last season. It got us stronger and if we start playing anything were capable off, watch out.

and now start the 15 page curse out and call me a homer

brad
11-11-2012, 04:21 PM
Too soon, I still want to be mad.. LOL

gmenfan0488
11-11-2012, 04:21 PM
. you're kidding yourself. We'll get blown out by Green Bay, we never win after a bye week.

Eliscruzzz
11-11-2012, 04:24 PM
I hope so I not giving until we are math math- matically out

nygfan90
11-11-2012, 04:25 PM
I'm not in total panic mode right now but if we come out vs green bay after our bye and play like we did today, then i'll really panic.

ELI_HOF_NYG
11-11-2012, 04:25 PM
yhea we got raped out there by a team clearly worse than us but don't lose hope on the season. hopefully during the bye some needed changes will be made and this team's true colors will show. This team has too many good players and too many leaders to continue to play this bad. we got a badly needed week off coming up and were taking advantage of that. when this team's backs are against the wall you know how they played. Eli and the O will come out firing vs Green Bay and it will be a type of game like the one we played vs San Fran. we haven't showed up for a while and took a few needed punches to the mouth. everyone knows this team isn't built to be a 1 or 2 seed as they just refuse to show up some Sundays, but don't forget what we went through last season. It got us stronger and if we start playing anything were capable off, watch out.

true,,but let's not use the word rape,,,it has no place here or in society.

woocrew
11-11-2012, 04:27 PM
Just look at their schedule this now becomes very difficult to hold on to the NFC East lead.....GreenBay,Washington,New Orleans,Atlanta,Baltimore then Philly TOUGH :(

bigblue2088
11-11-2012, 04:28 PM
true,,but let's not use the word rape,,,it has no place here or in society.yhea my bad fixed it

bigblue2088
11-11-2012, 04:28 PM
Just look at their schedule this now becomes very difficult to hold on to the NFC East lead.....GreenBay,Washington,New Orleans,Atlanta,Baltimore then Philly TOUGH :(will only get us stronger for the playoffs

woocrew
11-11-2012, 04:43 PM
will only get us stronger for the playoffs Good way to look at it but still awfully tough to get there now, we could have cruised to the playoffs

joemorrisforprez
11-11-2012, 04:59 PM
yhea we got destroyed out there by a team clearly worse than us but don't lose hope on the season. hopefully during the bye some needed changes will be made and this team's true colors will show. This team has too many good players and too many leaders to continue to play this bad. we got a badly needed week off coming up and were taking advantage of that. when this team's backs are against the wall you know how they played. Eli and the O will come out firing vs Green Bay and it will be a type of game like the one we played vs San Fran. we haven't showed up for a while and took a few needed punches to the mouth. everyone knows this team isn't built to be a 1 or 2 seed as they just refuse to show up some Sundays, but don't forget what we went through last season. It got us stronger and if we start playing anything were capable off, watch out.

Giants are 6-4 and in 1st place.

The bye week will help some players heal up.

I think the Giants have a great chance at winning the NFC East, so no, I'm not worried right now.

The coaches need to make some changes with players, but they have the depth to work things out.

bigblue2088
11-11-2012, 05:41 PM
Giants are 6-4 and in 1st place.

The bye week will help some players heal up.

I think the Giants have a great chance at winning the NFC East, so no, I'm not worried right now.

The coaches need to make some changes with players, but they have the depth to work things out.I think we will but just not as easy as I hoped. Probably 10-6 with the 4 seed having to play Green Bay in the first round

Flip Empty
11-11-2012, 05:51 PM
Too soon, I still want to be mad.. LOL
Haha, this. Their punishment must be more severe.