PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe we lost to a garbage team like the Bengals

BROADWAYSTORM
11-11-2012, 04:26 PM
We have been playing like garbage for 4 straight games. I missed my first Giants game in long long time and I picked the right game to do it because I cannot believe this score and I am certain it wasn't even close. I can't believe the Giants have to do this every single year like clockwork. I am sick and tired of this. It is unacceptable to put that kind of lazy, sloppy, irresponsible effort. It's hard to win games but when you get outcoached and outplayed like that there are no excuses. We have been spoiled by two flash in the pan seasons and championships and that is great but I am tired of seeing this team be so inconsistent. There is simply no excuse. Perry Fewell is the worst at it.

penguinfarmer
11-11-2012, 04:29 PM
People love to make fun of the Bengals as novelty as if historically bad teams must remain inferior, but their postseason appearance last year was no fluke. Mike Zimmer is a top 5 DC in the league. They just had a disappointing start, but they're stacked with young and talented players on both sides of the ball.

egyptian420
11-11-2012, 04:29 PM
Well all I could say is that the Bengals didn't play like garbage at all, we certainly did however. We played like the worst team in the league today. We played like an 0-10

BigBlue1971
11-11-2012, 04:30 PM
the Bengals are not garbage and werent today! they were ready to play the Giants werent!

I Hate T.O.
11-11-2012, 04:34 PM
They arent that good yet though to dominate teams like they did today...Andy Dalton stinks...but of course the Giants made him look like Kenny Anderson today...

Buddy333
11-11-2012, 04:36 PM
Why are the Bengals a bad team? What makes the Giants such a good team they couldn't lose to the Bengals?

dakotajoe
11-11-2012, 04:37 PM
Except the Bengals aren't horrible. Last year Dalton was in contention for rookie of the year. The Bengals, arguably, have NFLs best receiver who was against one of the worst secondaries in the NFL statistically.

Cool Papa B.
11-11-2012, 04:40 PM
We have been playing like garbage for 4 straight games. I missed my first Giants game in long long time and I picked the right game to do it because I cannot believe this score and I am certain it wasn't even close. I can't believe the Giants have to do this every single year like clockwork. I am sick and tired of this. It is unacceptable to put that kind of lazy, sloppy, irresponsible effort. It's hard to win games but when you get outcoached and outplayed like that there are no excuses. We have been spoiled by two flash in the pan seasons and championships and that is great but I am tired of seeing this team be so inconsistent. There is simply no excuse. Perry Fewell is the worst at it.

The Bengals are not a garbage team.

Kez Simpson
11-11-2012, 04:41 PM
Believe it - Al Pacino 88 minutes

tonyt830
11-11-2012, 04:43 PM
The Bengals are not a bad team. But the way the Giants are being outplayed and outcoached, teams like the Chiefs, Titans and Jaguars probably could beat us.

TheEnigma
11-11-2012, 04:47 PM
The term "Bungals" should never be used on this MB until we beat them again in 4 years.

GiantWarfare
11-11-2012, 04:48 PM
Bengals arent a bad team, their defense is pretty good and their offense has weapons, notable AJ Green. Andy Dalton is a solid QB. However...we played like the Jacksonville Jaguars today...it was embarassing...

Antwuan
11-11-2012, 05:11 PM
The Giants did play horrible today but I won't call the Bengals a garbage team. The Bengals did make the playoffs last year and they do have some talent on their team.

FBomb
11-11-2012, 05:13 PM
I don't know why it's so shocking......we do it every season. It's one of the frustrating things about this team. Coughlin even said it last season....said he couldn't figure out why it happens.

BROADWAYSTORM
11-11-2012, 06:13 PM
Wow I was so mad when I wrote this I can't even remember why I did. It was like a blackout. The truth is we barely beat the Bengals the last time we played them but they were on a 4 game losing streak and while they are young they are really not there yet. What happened to the team that completely dominated San Francisco and Carolina in absolute fashion and who played well until the last 3 weeks. I don't get it. Normally I would blame injuries but we are not that injured even. The defense is simply atrocious. They beat us with A.J. Green, who is awesome. But just one guy!!! And our offense simply cannot stop laying whatever egg refuses to exit their arses lately. Wow I have not seen this level of bad offense since Eli's rookie year game against the Ravens. It's baffling. Cruz lost his balls by the way.

Overdrive92
11-11-2012, 06:16 PM
Wow I was so mad when I wrote this I can't even remember why I did. It was like a blackout. The truth is we barely beat the Bengals the last time we played them but they were on a 4 game losing streak and while they are young they are really not there yet. What happened to the team that completely dominated San Francisco and Carolina in absolute fashion and who played well until the last 3 weeks. I don't get it. Normally I would blame injuries but we are not that injured even. The defense is simply atrocious. They beat us with A.J. Green, who is awesome. But just one guy!!! And our offense simply cannot stop laying whatever egg refuses to exit their arses lately. Wow I have not seen this level of bad offense since Eli's rookie year game against the Ravens. It's baffling. Cruz lost his balls by the way.

This is typical Giants. They can hang with the best of them and lose to the worst of them.

The Giants are the only team in the league who can beat an 8-0 team one week, and then lose to an 0-8 team the next.

bigblue58
11-11-2012, 06:20 PM

"I can't believe we lost to a garbage team like the Bengals"
Then you must not have been a Giants fan for very long!!!!!

Roosevelt
11-11-2012, 06:24 PM

They don't look like garbage to me.

Right now we are the garbage team, not them.