PDA

View Full Version : Cap Room

Antwuan
12-19-2011, 11:25 PM
Does any here know how much cap room the Giants will have in the offseason?

ELIistheFRANCHISE
12-24-2011, 01:28 AM
Does any here know how much cap room the Giants will have in the offseason?</P>

Impossible to tell...a lot of FA's this year..might have some players traded, I know as of right now, isn't looking too good. Might be another season of "next man up". </P>

NYSPORTS
12-24-2011, 04:23 AM
A lot will depend on how much higher the cap is raised based on the new TV contract which was recently annouced.

If it stays the same, the number will be real tight despite parting ways with multiple players as other contracts jump up considerably.

buddy33
12-24-2011, 07:26 AM
I think we have to see who is here next year 1st. Some big contracts could be cut and some guys that are FA's might not be back.

Joe Morrison
12-24-2011, 09:00 AM
Another stupid thread on the biggest game of the year, what a bunch of tools.

Manning2Niks
12-24-2011, 09:42 AM
Another stupid thread on the biggest game of the year, what a bunch of tools.

+10000. Because I love the threads you've created today. Much better than this meaningless drival. I actually really like what you add to NYG conversation. Its to the point that you read and respond to threads that mean something to you. Brava.

Captain Chaos
12-24-2011, 10:13 AM
Isn't it a little early to be worrying about the cap? Sounds like you've already given up on the season....

Manning2Niks
12-24-2011, 10:38 AM
Isn't it a little early to be worrying about the cap? Sounds like you've already given up on the season....

I think there's a lot of assumption in that statement. Not to say I don't see where you're coming from, but I, for one, am always interested in things like cap space, up coming free agents, the draft, etc. Even when were riding high after a big win vs the Pats that stuff interests me.

Its almost unfair to posters looking to gain the knowledge others on this board have (that SlipKnot poster who seems to know like EVERYTHING comes to mind immeditaly...sorry I don't know his actual handle..... lol) bc when a simple question is asked they get killed for it.

I hope we win the dam super bowl this year. I still wanna know what we look like cap wise and all that. Let's pound the green team and hope dallas gets crushed by the dream team!

Antwuan
12-24-2011, 12:32 PM
Correction

I asked about the cap room to get some info not because I have given up on the season. I still believe in the Giants and I hope they win today. Go Big Blue!!!

Redeyejedi
12-24-2011, 12:59 PM
There is no way to tell because we dont know who will be cut.They lose this game there will be wholesale changes

Redeyejedi
12-24-2011, 01:24 PM
Giants are going to give up arent they guys