PDA

View Full Version : I would think we would RATHER Philly win than Dallas...

NYG4lifeNYK
11-11-2012, 06:16 PM
Notice I said RATHER not want because I didn't want to vomit haha

Anyway I would think we rather Philly win just because Dallas is the better team and will probably win more games. Philly is a mess.

GiantWarfare
11-11-2012, 06:20 PM
but....we can beat Dallas, we cant beat Philly

Eliscruzzz
11-11-2012, 06:21 PM

Anyway I would think we rather Philly win just because Dallas is the better team and will probably win more games. Philly is a mess.exactly even if Philly wins this game they will self-destruct after this.

NYG4lifeNYK
11-11-2012, 06:26 PM
but....we can beat Dallas, we cant beat Philly

Who cares?

The eagles suck vs anyone not named the New York Giants.

GiantWarfare
11-11-2012, 06:28 PM
Who cares?

The eagles suck vs anyone not named the New York Giants.

what if the division crown comes down to week 17. Do you have faith that we can beat that dreaded team?

NYG4lifeNYK
11-11-2012, 06:38 PM
what if the division crown comes down to week 17. Do you have faith that we can beat that dreaded team?

It won't and THAT, I'm confident in.

We would find a way to beat Philly... confident not in the slightest.

nycisgreat
11-11-2012, 07:10 PM

Anyway I would think we rather Philly win just because Dallas is the better team and will probably win more games. Philly is a mess.

Nope, I rather a Dallas win. Philly owns the Giants. Andy Reid owns a copy of the Giants defensive and offensive playbook. It sure seems that way. Philly always beat us in big games. I was telling someone the other day that It is a good thing that the Eagles is a NFC team. If there were in the AFC, they would probably win a couple of Superbowls against us. I think have been just that bad against them the past 10 years. lol.

ashleymarie
11-11-2012, 07:17 PM

Sound logic. I agree.

Overdrive92
11-11-2012, 07:18 PM
I don't care who wins.

But do know this. We play Philly again, so we control our fate in that regard. We don't play Dallas again.

joemorrisforprez
11-11-2012, 07:24 PM

I disagree......we are 1-1 v Cowboys and finished with them unless they make the playoffs.

Philly is 1-0 v. Giants, and could very well sweep the Giants, in which case if they would get the 1st tiebreaker edge.

I want Philly to lose today, but looks like Dallas is in trouble right now.

I want that last game of the season to be meaningless for the Giants and Philly.

EnragedYouth85
11-11-2012, 07:44 PM
Either way you will still throw up in your mouth, no matter who wins.. lol

Neither team will win a superbowl this decade anyways..

Ruttiger711
11-11-2012, 07:44 PM
I disagree......we are 1-1 v Cowboys and finished with them unless they make the playoffs.Philly is 1-0 v. Giants, and could very well sweep the Giants, in which case if they would get the 1st tiebreaker edge.I want Philly to lose today, but looks like Dallas is in trouble right now.I want that last game of the season to be meaningless for the Giants and Philly.Same here - don't want to face Philly in a must win do or die. Dallas just tied it up.

drewz
11-11-2012, 08:01 PM
I don't want to face Dallas.. they are a much bigger matchup nightmare then Philly

plus, Dallas needs to lose.. their schedule is much easier and they could easily get to the playoffs if we continue our 2nd half funk

Overdrive92
11-11-2012, 08:03 PM
Dallas is going to win. Doesn't matter much to us, someone had to win.

Next week Philly plays in Washington, and Dallas is at home to play Cleveland.

Eliscruzzz
11-11-2012, 08:03 PM
looks like Dallas is going to win..smh

joemorrisforprez
11-11-2012, 08:29 PM
looks like Dallas is going to win..smh

I'm glad....I really want the Eagles to be roadkill for that last game of the season.

joemorrisforprez
11-11-2012, 08:30 PM
I don't want to face Dallas.. they are a much bigger matchup nightmare then Philly

plus, Dallas needs to lose.. their schedule is much easier and they could easily get to the playoffs if we continue our 2nd half funk

I'm more concerned about the Giants winning the division than about future playoff matchups......and we are finished with Dallas, but not Philly.

miked1958
11-11-2012, 08:38 PM
but....we can beat Dallas, we cant beat Phillyand we already beat Dallas to split and we have not beat Philly yet. So it's better Philly lost