PDA

View Full Version : This D-line is more puzzling than the entire team

NYG4lifeNYK
11-11-2012, 05:31 PM
They take one step forward one week and two steps back every other week you would think they are Salsa dancing...

These guys disappear at the worst possible times.

How can you perform so poorly after that embarrassment vs Pittsburgh?

Buddy333
11-11-2012, 05:33 PM
They have not been good all year. There is nothing puzzling about them.

NYG4lifeNYK
11-11-2012, 05:36 PM
They have not been good all year. There is nothing puzzling about them.

No they came alive for a couple weeks of late but were invisible this week and last.

ManningToJPP
11-11-2012, 05:38 PM
You know whats really puzzling?? That even in garbage time (50% of this game) David Wilson still gets ZERO handoffs. He got 1...ONE the entire game.

Moke
11-11-2012, 05:40 PM
The offense is the most puzzling thing this season for sure. Thought they were going to be a high-octane offense beore the season started and we have more points on field goals than touchdowns probably.

ManningToJPP
11-11-2012, 05:41 PM
I knew from the first 14 points of the game where things were going.

If there was an over/under on the % of Giants games that can be called by halftime, I would be making a lot of money.

GiantWarfare
11-11-2012, 05:42 PM
You know whats really puzzling?? That even in garbage time (50% of this game) David Wilson still gets ZERO handoffs. He got 1...ONE the entire game.

THIS X100

Buddy333
11-11-2012, 05:44 PM
No they came alive for a couple weeks of late but were invisible this week and last.They allowed a third string RB to look like Barry Sanders last week, Dallas was moving the ball all day on them, and so was Washington.

BlueReign
11-11-2012, 05:44 PM
Do you really think he would've made a difference this game? I don't care if we had AP back there, the line was horrible. We got destroyed in every facet of the game. One player would NOT make a difference.

GiantWarfare
11-11-2012, 05:47 PM
Do you really think he would've made a difference this game? I don't care if we had AP back there, the line was horrible. We got destroyed in every facet of the game. One player would NOT make a difference.

not the point. I'm completely baffled as to why our 1st round pick has spent ALL season relegated to the bench and not getting valuable reps on the offense.

Giantterp
11-11-2012, 05:49 PM

Agrred

Wilson??? We're complaining about Wilson?

Problem 1 Defensive line-no pressure key to the whole defense and it was a BIG Zero
2 offensive line-not protecting Eli
3 offensive line not run blocking
4 WR not winning routes
5 Webster not playing consistent
6 Offensive play calling
7 Defensive play calling
ECT

12 maybe getting some players more time like Wilson

bigblue58
11-11-2012, 06:04 PM
not the point. I'm completely baffled as to why our 1st round pick has spent ALL season relegated to the bench and not getting valuable reps on the offense.

Why do we suck when we didn't a month ago?

NorwoodBlue
11-11-2012, 06:15 PM
I've haven't been a big Osi fan the last couple of years; but, I've got to say that I think he's the best DE we've got right now. Tuck hasn't made much of an impact this year, and right now, JPP is playing pretty uninspired football. There were plays today that I saw JPP take the entire play off. He made no effort to get in the backfield, and when the play didnt come his way, he just stopped and stood there. That's not the guy we're used to. I'm thinking maybe Sandy took a lot more out of these guys than we realize. A lot of them have been trying to play footbal while trying to put their lives back together at the same time. I'm hoping TC gives them as much rest time as possible before resuming after the bye week. A lot of these guys just look tired mentally and physically.

ManningToJPP
11-11-2012, 06:19 PM
I've haven't been a big Osi fan the last couple of years; but, I've got to say that I think he's the best DE we've got right now. Tuck hasn't made much of an impact this year, and right now, JPP is playing pretty uninspired football. There were plays today that I saw JPP take the entire play off. He made no effort to get in the backfield, and when the play didnt come his way, he just stopped and stood there. That's not the guy we're used to. I'm thinking maybe Sandy took a lot more out of these guys than we realize. A lot of them have been trying to play footbal while trying to put their lives back together at the same time. I'm hoping TC gives them as much rest time as possible before resuming after the bye week. A lot of these guys just look tired mentally and physically.

LOL@ you for thinking Osi is a better DE than JPP. LOL@ you LOL@ your face. LOLOLOL

NorwoodBlue
11-11-2012, 06:48 PM
LOL@ you for thinking Osi is a better DE than JPP. LOL@ you LOL@ your face. LOLOLOL

They both had three tackles today, and Osi had more pressure on Dalton than JPP. JPP's no different than anyone else; if he wants to be all-pro he's got to walk the walk, and lately he hasn't been. He's not playing any better than Osi right now.