PDA

View Full Version : 49'ers looking good tonight

redbeardxxv
12-20-2011, 01:06 AM
They have crazy pressure on Rapistberger, and lead 20-3 right now.Running game looks good and A. Smith seems to be doing enough to get it done. When the Giants don't make it, I cheer for San Fran (grew up in the 80's, had to respect what they did in those years)
Looks like this year I may be able t cheer for them. G-men will either not make the playoffs or they will be 1 and done. So who are you guys cheering for, assuming the Giants are out...?

GiantWarfare
12-20-2011, 01:12 AM
I envy San Fran's defense...

BTW we have a rising star in JPP who happens to be our only playmaker on defense, they got a rising star in Aldon Smith...

As for who I'd cheer for if we don't make it? No one, cheering is too much, lol, but I'd pull for someone probably. Don't know who yet...

NYG_88
12-20-2011, 01:22 AM
If Giants dont make the post season, I would be rooting for anybody except for the Packs, Saints, and Cowpies.

How more obnoxious can their fans get?

redbeardxxv
12-20-2011, 05:42 PM
Pack fans down here in Florida are too much. If I hear another one spout off about being undefeated.....oh wait... they can't, the Chiefs beat 'em..... lolololololololololololol... the Chiefs. Classic.

SEC105
12-20-2011, 05:55 PM
If Giants dont make the post season, I would be rooting for anybody except for the Packs, Saints, and Cowpies. How more obnoxious can their fans get?</P>

this obnoxious!!!</P>

http://www.johnnygoodtimes.com/eagles_fan-796487.jpg</P>

GiantsYanks
12-20-2011, 06:12 PM
They have crazy pressure on Rapistberger, and lead 20-3 right now.Running game looks good and A. Smith seems to be doing enough to get it done. When the Giants don't make it, I cheer for San Fran (grew up in the 80's, had to respect what they did in those years)
Looks like this year I may be able t cheer for them. G-men will either not make the playoffs or they will be 1 and done. So who are you guys cheering for, assuming the Giants are out...?

Saints here.. wife born and raised in New Orleans. Even though they own us the last couple of years I've always been a huge fan of Sean Peyton. If we don't make the playoffs I'll be cheering for the Saints to knock off the Packers.